[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@AdelaM‌

I hope that's no translation error. I repeated the preview many times to try to catch all the dialouge. I'm still quite basic in my korean but hope to help as much as I can.

Taking it as additional homework to brush up my korean. Lol

I hope someone more proficient can translate the entire preview soonest!!

Maybe @sia3 or @‌ruizaio could help too!

But dear you made an amazing job!!! @juzluvpink

Guest tomoyo1010

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

Guest charliew

tomoyo1010 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

Guest arlequine

tomoyo1010 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.

Guys, When do you think JH started having feelings for CYS?
I think it started in their first meeting when he wanted her DNA sample. After cutting her nails, the next scene is him looking at the nails while waiting for DY to pick up the sample. He found her to be different from that moment on.

He started getting more attracted to her while stalking her itself and by the time he became PBS, he was totally in love without realizing it.

Guest Artist2601

Feeling confused...

should I be happy cos finally it is monday again tomorrow, or shld i b upset cos Healer ending is approaching whether v like it or not.

Healerites please join us with a short audio msg for these amazing and talented actors and crew Healer!

Do we have Australian or Chinese chingus here to join us??? Please send more audio msg for our Healer! We all love this show, let's show them how much!!!

Don't be shy! Your voice is perfect and it is so easy to record a simple "thank you Healer!!" and also no need to know very well English! This is about our love for them in our own language!

@tomoyo1010
I think all of us on that list are getting notifications each time others quote and add it on. Is it possible to remove all the tagging? I'm scared to go to bed with the thought of receiving possibly 50 notifs the next day.
FRwpP1y.png
Mianhe for causing the inconvenience and....
whJoIEb.png
Help yourself to 5 secs of this: iSBIYODUE4zT.gif
Edit: It's too late. Never mind. I'll just ignore all notifs ... :-SS
Secretary Oh's OCD surfacing....

Guys, When do you think JH started having feelings for CYS?

I think it started in their first meeting when he wanted her DNA sample. After cutting her nails, the next scene is him looking at the nails while waiting for DY to pick up the sample. He found her to be different from that moment on.

He started getting more attracted to her while stalking her itself and by the time he became PBS, he was totally in love without realizing it.

@jaslinnj I think first it was when he followed her and he saw her dancing! (he totally forgot to listen ajjumma)

And secondly when she touched his hand to heal his hand wound!

This was the moment he fell in love with her!

Guest Cinderella1

Artist2601 said: Feeling confused... should I be happy cos finally it is monday again tomorrow, or shld i b upset cos Healer ending is approaching whether v like it or not.

Thank you sia3 and juzluvpink for the translations~

Junghoo said "Park Dong Chul murder incident... I did it."?! 

Ohmy Junghoo what are you going to do! ;__;

Ah. Was this what Healer said?

박동철 살인 사건 제가 저질렀습니다.

I thought he said "저지" which meant block vs "저지르다" which means commit. Gosh that's very different! Lol.

By saying this to the camera what is Healer trying to do?!?! That's admission to murder and if police gets hold of that video he is doomed!!!

Gosh.

The one k-drama you need after Healer is Healer-2. Please!

upd: Sorry, I don't how to quote it correctly to hide the big list.

There are many first for me because of HEALER from looking forward to every Monday, to live streaming, spending countless hours on Soompi and re-watching OTP scenes ZILLION times and never get bored. I think I'm in love.