[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

saved2K said: well well well, Dramabeans as expected is not too keen on this drama especially that it is already doing a recap on Pinocchio :(  Anyway, I'm pinning my hopes on Koala coz she showed some interest in the drama early on.

I'm confused with the disparity between the 2 rating agencies so I will just take from both hehehe

Nationwide - AGB  7.8%

Seoul  -TNMS - 8.6%

@nploan Yup, JCW has such expressive eyes. It's a shame those glasses keep 'em hidden. But I think the time for him to show off his acting chops in Healer will come sooner or later. B-)

@Noxn, I hope so too. I've watched 2 other dramas of writer Song Ji Na ("Faith", "Legend" ) before, and her stories are quite unpredictable, and full of depth. She doesn't make glossy stories or use cliche, but her stories are very creative and touching. I think there will be the time when the secrets are unfold, and we will be all surprised. We can never guess what will happen next in her stories.  ;;)
Actor Lee Moon Sik's acting is quite impressive. Too bad that he has just a cameo role. I'd love to see his face more on screen. /:)

i am happy that dramabeans cover the 1st ep, its a prime time drama on kbs so there is really no reason they shouldn't recap.

when i was watching the first 15mins, i agree with @uctqepe that there were too much talking, of course it didnt help that i dun understand wat they are saying. it did crossed my mind that if i was not a jcw fan, i wld hv switched out.

with regards to tnms vs agb, its really hard to say who is more accurate. AGB is a global research company that hv a long history in gauging tv ratings. whereas tnms is founded by a Korean but was in the mkt before AGB.

note that tv ratings are measured by tracking a group of people representative of the population, its impossible to track 100% of the population so there are margins of errors.

so unless someone go dig out their database, its really hard to say who is more accurate.

at least we hv two info source and the numbers are quite close.

hope the numbers go up higher today becos next week SBS Punch is going to premiere.

Any thought about Healer's apartment ? LOL
house.jpg

cred: DC

:))
JCW Kitchen has posted some new articles about "Healer" :
http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/08/drama-ji-chang-wook-and-lee-moon-shiks-action-packed-meeting-in-the-subway/

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/09/drama-ji-chang-wook-makes-3-transformations-in-healer/

;;)

@nploan Look at all those empty ramyun packages. :)) I bet he eats take-outs all the time. If he didn't exercise as much as he did, he definitely wouldn't look that fit.

But actually, what caught my attention are his multi-colored socks. SO CUTE. Haha.

Healerss1.jpg

JCW was initially offered the lead role for 'Mr. Back' , but he chose 'Healer' instead. I know that 'Mr. Back' ratings are good, but honestly I'm losing interest in the drama gradually...It was quite funny and exciting at first, but now it's just so-so, and the romance doesn't seem so right. LOLEven though 'Healer' doesn't start strong, I still have a feeling that it has the potential to be better and more exciting. 

PREVIEW for ep 2:

;;) :>

Guest sullifish

Noxn said: Gave in and watched the raw. Who was I kidding anyway? There's no way I would have been able to resist it. :))

15 minutes in and so far so good! It feels like I'm watching a movie.

sullifish said: Noxn said: Gave in and watched the raw. Who was I kidding anyway? There's no way I would have been able to resist it. :))

15 minutes in and so far so good! It feels like I'm watching a movie.

Guest aidsincera

Paeha, why you no ask me to play tennis?!? :))

2014-12-09-05-33-51_deco_zpsxsaxp3fg.jpg

Crossover: Healer drama & Empress Ki drama
My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

your last meme is so funny @aidsincera I died laughing =)) =))
someone makes crossover between Healer and Secret Garden, Healer and City Hunter/A New Leaf/Glory Jane please :)) :))

AGB vs TnMS
Nationwide vs Seoul

Very detailed explanation about rating system can be read here:
http://vaultofdoom.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/the-yeouido-observer-016-underrated/

AFAIK Seoul ratings always higher than nationwide because the number of people who have and turn on their TVs are higher in Seoul than any other city. Moreover the number of sample also concentrated in Seoul. :-B

I can't say which one is more reliable since Korean people not only watch via TV but also streaming online on their tablet/smartphone or simply watch later. On other drama thread I see some people also post real time ratings but I don't know where to get them. For now, I just believe Healer will eventually has even higher ratings and might be the highest rated primetime drama for KBS. [-O< [-O<

Guest sullifish

@nploan @kanyaprasetyo @namyo @noxn @valsava
The first two episodes premiere on DramaFever this Thursday, December 11, and subsequent episodes will be released every Tuesday/Wednesday.

so ep 1 and ep 2 subtitle will be released on thursday (New York Time, my time gonna be thursday afternoon, so longg to wait for DF) and after that the next ep will be on tuesday and wednesday.for Viki, it depends on the subber whether fast or slow for the subtitle.. (now already 63% subs at viki)