[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

B4Vv2WRCMAAN_Ph.jpg
cr: as tagged via healer baidu

Seeing how Healer trending topic on naver and daum, it should get more than 10% ratings right?
Stay tune for tomorrow's rating and we'll see who's the winner >:D<
The winner is the one who guesses correct or guesses the closes to nationwide ratings on AGB Nielsen.
The winner will get rare pic/vid from your favorite among three: PMY, JCW, YJT
;;) ;;)

Abs aplenty in the first 5 minutes. YEP!  :x :x Good job, KBS. =))

SJH01.png

I died.

from JCW DC

Will wait for the English subs to come out before I give my thoughts on the episode. Right now, I'll just enjoy the abs screenshots. :))

By the way chingus, was there a preview for EP2?

LOVED THIS FIRST EIPSODE SO MUCH...GREAT ACTORS AND STORY!ACTION DRAMA !TOTALY MY STYLE!!!THANKS FOR THE UPDATES !!!I'M GLAD THAT SO MANY FRIENDS ARE ALREADY HERE...HELLO VALSAVA,JADECLOUD,SULLIFISH,CHERCKELL...AND ALL THE OTHERS ...

Guest aidsincera

Even Yuan eunuch, Gol-Ta, can't resist darn sexy hot HealerButt and HealerChocoAbs :))

2014-12-08-22-35-18_deco_zpsiplxhpju.jpg
Crossover: Healer drama, Empress Ki and Liar Game drama.

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

Guest dinotuna

@minoz-joyax : Wait few hour later, for my time zone ( Europe )  it's night of the same day airing.
It's still faster than many others site

Wow @dinotuna‌ that was fast. I still need to check what website is available for me to watch it.

It's available in Drama Cool right now but it's raw.

Let me know if I can mention this website, I'm not posting a link so I will not get in trouble. ;;)

Just finished watching the full episode, and I can see why they titled the first episode "I Have A Dream".The first ep is very focused on telling us the life goals of the various characters. 
Anyway, just a brief summary:Seo Jung Hu's dream is to save money to buy a deserted island where he will keep a leopard or a wolf as a pet, and he has already saved up 64% of the money required.Chae Young Shin wants to be a reporter like Kim Moon Ho, so she was trying to get an exclusive scoop by entering the actress' flat to see if she's dating a guy, and she wants her dad to give her some "investment" so she can meet Healer and interview him, because he knows the secrets of all the big shots in society. Kim Moon Ho wants to report the truth behind the workers' strike but his boss wants him to report the news in another way. His dream is to find the lost daughter of Myung Hee so he has been engaging Healer to search for the girl. Healer has already given him DNA samples of three different girls but they were all wrong. I don't quite understand that whole issue between Healer and Go Song Chul though. Apparently Go Song Chul was suppose to meet Healer to hand over some "goods", but the Double S Gang tried to snatch it away, probably on the orders of Jae Il News. Healer was trying to get Go Song Chul to show him the goods in the subway tunnel, because the terms of the contract is that money has to be deposited once the goods are confirmed. I think Go Song Chul is trying to tell Healer that those people are after his life and he wants Healer to make sure he leaves safely for America before he allows Healer to verify the "goods".The boss of Jae Il News finds out that Go Sung Chul has met Healer, and Healer probably knows about the secret by now. I'm guessing he will try and get rid of the both of them by killing Go Song Chul and framing Healer for the murder, as seen in the preview for episode 2. 
So far, the drama seems good and I'm loving the OSTs in the show. I'm also interested to see if they will give a title for every episode, and how the story will tie in with the title for each episode.

Guest thaoweo

It's been almost ten hours since the first episode of Healer broadcasted but It's still top chart, first place on Naver and 4th place on Daum as I have just checked couple minutes ago. Congrats!!

image-114.jpg

image-115.jpg

Now I'm biting my nails worrying about the rating. Hopefully with this positive response the first ep rating will not be banana like other drama series of KBS

Guest thaoweo

My byuntae troop on LINE chat also set our bet on Healer's first episode's rating. This is our numbers, will find out in a bit too let's see who guess the Price right!! Haha @aidsincera‌ @namyo‌

Healer's rating prediction

Dita: 6.5 (Ruzikie)

Thao: 7.8 (thaoweo)

Aid: 8 (Aidsincera)

Sarah: 11

Stef: 7

Maria: 8

Dina: 6

Latika: 12

Ces: 10

Ara: 7