[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Why we always get cliffhanger like this when there's no preview??? :-SS :-SS

How we can survive for the week!! OMG!!! This drama is like roller-coaster.. One minute is lovey dovey scene, the other will be looming threat b-( b-(

Song Ji Na chakkanim, if you don't get writer of the year on any awards, you already get one from this thread!! \m/

OMG another solid episode!!

Other than why they r allowed to sleep in someone else's hse (but the scene was really heartwarming when JH said he "homework" is done. His teacher, dad and her).

Then the part he went to her room via the window. She said about living like normal man (?) and he said ok let's goto the bed. HAHAHAHA

And the meet-the-parent session is so darn funny! He is really SCARED of YS's dad but he is so clueless since he lived without much human interactions for so long. That BongSookie reactions ain't fake for sure!!

YS father wanted to ask JH question but he cldnt so the ex-con ahjussi said he will ask. And the first question was "how far have u progressed?" HAHAHA

YS dad then asked if some food was delicious and JH said yes. So YS dad immediately know YS stayed overnight at JH's place and the wild goose chase! So funny!!!!

Best part was YS serving herself a scoop of ice cream while waiting outside. Hilarious!

And JH being the night courier is accustomed to noctoral life. During the day he is always sleepy and come at night he is so alert and awake. Lol. So cute!!! Love tt YS can sleep soundly by holding JH's hand and JH telling MH that YS can't sleep next to anybody and he ain't anybody.

And of course our jealous PBS is just a darling to watch isn't it???

Our writer-nim sure knows how to end the episode with such a cliffhanger!! With MH taking pix of the staff I really have this nagging feeling that he will die at the end. YIKES!

I don't want! 싫어! 제발 문호가 죽기지마세요!

Please don't kill off MoonHo!

First time i saw live streaming via youtube... im surprised that there was no commercials!

:)

Anyway, what.. after all the drama, not even a kiss from YS to JH in the earlier part of the episode, aigoooo

Lol..most korean dramas aired in SK are all like that..no commercials and you cant even go to the toilet! Gagaga :P

You know it is hard to find a drama that made you worry of every single characters other than the main characters.

I'm not only worry about JH, YS and MH but I'm also worry about Myung Hee, Ahjumma, DJ (JH's side kick), YS's dad and uncle and even all Someday's employers. I'm afraid those evil people would stoop so low that they even hurt those other people. I have been especially worry about Ahjumma and every single scenes of her, I was afraid someone would come into her lair and attack her.

I mean... Healer is soooo unpredictable that I could hardly guess what would SJN give us next. I would never guess that both YS and MH would be in danger, I only thought only MH would be in danger but YS? No!

I seriously hate that secretary. More than MS and elder at this moment.Creey old man!

My heart still beat sooo fast due to healer. Really really an awesome story.

As much as I hated the cliffhanger that rly made me forget all the happiness in this episode (:'() ... I have to say kudos to SJN though. She really really knows how to build and take her story to... It's a solid and good episode. Except that I don't want the cliffhanger!!!! (as much as I know, let's face it, YS and MH in real danger was kind of bound to happen).... NOOOOOO :'(

I'm so excited for next week , actually i'm not that excited for the finale since 2015 has been so good thanks to Healer and Ji chang Wook and i don't want it to end , I DONNNN' T !! but i want that awesome instrumental to be released i Need it as my ringtoneee , i'm so exciteddd

@azzurri - ONE HUG coming right up!!!
i1mX9fMbYPKXl.gif
source: tumblr
I am not in the "OMG - this is a horrible ending" mood yet, coz I'm still busy laughing at Jung Hoo's "Let's talk on the bed" line and him showing off to Moon Ho that he's not "somebody else" (because YS can't sleep when there are others around). =)) =)) =))

SJN writernim, you really REALLYYYY surprise me all the time! Zzang! :-bd