[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I KNOW IT! DARN IT!

I hate that creepy old OCD secretary!

This enemy is soooo clever. Instead of targeting at only one person. They went for both YS and MH! That is clever and showed how these people are able to climb that hierarchy and be at the top of the chain... and that my friends are clever writing and story by our awesome writer!

This story does not make me wonder how on earth does those evil people could be the top dog!

I am hyperventilating - I actually stopped watching when the shadow of the person fell on Young Shin as she stood next to the elevator...*breathes in*  *breathes out*
And next week is THE WEEK! Destroy Elder, Moon Shik by next episode and  I pray for the final episode to be full of joy and bubbles and sparkles....
GROUP HUG EVERYONE!! We need to comfort each other to get through the next 5 days  :-SS [-O<

I am on the verge of crying when I saw Secretary Oh. I am so scared of him! That oompa loompa! Yeong Sin-ah! Poor JH, just when he is starting to develop his relationships - with Moon Ho and with Yeong Sin - this happens! :(
That moment when JH wanted to take YS back in the car ---- I was like, ugh, just come with him! But here we are. :((

Ahjumma knows that Elder minion. I think that's key. Healer and Ahjumma have got to be one step ahead of these people. Come on... you guys would do the same - get rid of KMH's phone so he can't be tracked.. AND.. lead Healer somewhere else where they can X_X 'try to get rid of him'....
@sia3.!!!  :(( :(( :(( Need a Daejang Hug!! Or a Healer Hug right now!!

I guess secretary covered mouth gesture got really good review so they keep giving us that. but that is just SOOOOOOo WRONGGGGG and way to creepy. 
At this rate, i just can't guess what will go wrong since all 3 of our superhero get attack all at once. and I guess Jh will have to make decision whether to save MH or YS or even himself.
On the other note, I really love CYS rules scene and the following JH 1 second bravery afterward. That scene is just hilarious yet so sweet. Its funny that even how confident he is as JH/Healer, he will turn to PBS when facing off CYS dad.   :))