[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Good morning all! So not yet 800 pages. PHEW! But I am sure we will surpass 1000 soon.
Ratings ..BAH... Seeing the exponential rise of JCW's followers in Instagram, PMY instagram and the fans who are literally following them everywhere. (seriously lack of fan photos in the beginning) - I see this as success for Healer.
Profiles of Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook has gone up and more fans are aware of who they are and what they can do. As for Yoo Ji Tae, many of the younger viewers may not recognise or know him as he has not been active in dramas but I am sure they know who he is now. :))
Decided not to stress over the ratings. Seeing JCW's cheerful face on his instagram updates and fan photos show that he is happy with the responses of fans to his Healer. So lets keep being positive for JCW and send him messages of love on his instagram, weibo and through the fan project!

:((  rating.. weirey?   
The show has been perfectly executed ... 
I was never bored (even when the scene without JH.. you see I am such a shallow person.. I only like scene if my OTP in or my bias in it) but for Healer case .. I love all scene ... even without sub it didn't put me to sleep .. 
Writer never cease to amaze me ... each episode getting intense and more exciting than before ...
It's as if she's here among us and read what we want ... she know how frustrating it is for us to watch a misunderstanding issue . and guess what? She resolved it immediately .. 
It's not like those days when people didn't talk to each other and end up being misunderstood for years some until on death bed...-  Oh-Noo-I didn't-know-you-love-me-Oh-crap-I-am-dying-it's-too-late now-but-at-least-I-know-you-love-now-I-can-die-in-peace ...  Ohhh I hate this kind of plot ..
I love how CYS not 'left behind' ... and that feel good when the 4 of them - ajumma, mh.cys and JH work together ... nothing beats that .. Oh how I wish .. MS ... Myung Hee join Healer 2.0 ..re-live the old days ...
I know everyone hate MS ... I hate him ... but deep down I hope he would repent because to me it's all because he really love Myung Hee .. crazy and obsessive but yet It's love ... 
and ... our OTP moment ... even when they walked one meter apart .. I can see sparks jumping between both of them ...I saw that AWESOME chemistry which very very RARE ...Those stares .. the body language telling us .. they love each other sooo much... 

PD and Writer nim they are now on top of my fav PD/Writer list ... 
Healer team .. we are all behind you ... you never failed us ..
Ahpheng ya... SJN listened to you ... YS changed Bong Soo name ... wahahahhahaha... I am so delulu.. I swear they are lurking!!

@NRGchick‌ I know right that's the success I'm grateful. See not long ago PMY had over 65k followers in her IG and now surpassed the 102k =D>

I always look forward to see the thread been cheerful and not depressed because of ratings. And gwad 8-| all that armpit talk though =))

My conclusion on seeing the ratings numbers is that Healer is roughly maintaining their viewership base but not able to attract more koreans to watch.

I heard Punch is very well wrtten n acted. Kim Rae won acting as a dying man has been progressively loosing weight along with his character.

Anyway, its just too bad that all 3 shows broadcasting at e same time is good. Koreans are just spoilt for choice for programmes to watch.

The pregnant talk is so funny , i dk whether it's right or not , butbi doubt it bcuz imm pretty sure th

I think they go there to shoot the scenes in which Jung Hoo and Ji An pay their last respects to Teacher, 
to spread his ashes in the place which he loved more! as Jung Hoo promised!
Then they will leave to find the do not know Moru Moru Island !!

this way  probably will end the drama Healer!!

I Really realllly hope so abd i think you're right because if it's really where they'll be getting married or spend their honey moon at then it's a major spoiler and it ruined the ending for me haha

qwenli said: My conclusion on seeing the ratings numbers is that Healer is roughly maintaining their viewership base but not able to attract more koreans to watch. I heard Punch is very well wrtten n acted. Kim Rae won acting as a dying man has been progressively loosing weight along with his character. Anyway, its just too bad that all 3 shows broadcasting at e same time is good. Koreans are just spoilt for choice for programmes to watch.

AdelaM

said: Have you seen how she holds his hand!!

Episode 18 3 February 2015, 10pm KST, KBS2 Ratings: – “Just like the others” With the help of Jun Seok’s cassette tape, the truth is told and the case gets cleared. Jung Hu is now more determined to stay beside Chae Young Shin for the rest of his life. In order to start an ordinary life, the first hurdle to get over is…  to greet his girlfriend’s father. With the truth told, Moon Ho is attacked and ‘Someday News’ faces an external threat. 

good morning everybody... ratings? what is that? if you loved the show, you just love it...no need to dwell on the ratings

final shooting at Maldives? maybe it's closer to shoot there rather than some random island in the pacific...plus the casts need a little rest after the filming, think of it as a much deserving vacation for their hard work. When they had to do almost live shooting, fans can pretty much predict the ending...BUT one thing for sure Healer doesn't give out the story easily. Fans will speculate and predict but the outcome might be different. That's the beauty of Healer.

I'm glad Dae-Yong made her appearance again in this episode. Her role is minor but totally effective, being at the scene at the right moment...Like these team really plan out their mission with the exact timing. Am glad JH let YS get involve with the mission, not that he fear for her safety like other men would do.. he felt that his girlfriend is a lot more level headed and has that quick thinking in dangerous situation. Plus to me, YS is like a lifeline for JH...so he needed that to move forward..

waiting for subs...backtracking the previous page... and thank you soooo much for the lovely gifs and pictures 

The die is cast

Healer never ceases to amaze me! We are at episode 17 already (which reminds me - has everyone already booked into a detox facility?and the show is going as strong, if not stronger, as in the beginning. Maybe the editing isn't as seemless as it used to be in the first 10 episodes, but the quality of acting, directing and writing has never dropped, not even for a single second. We may as well nickname it Healer - the FedEx Express because it always delivers! With episode 17 SJN has set the bar even higher than usual - it's action-packed, fast-paced, full of suspense but most of all it has huge heart and balls of steels! Only yesterday was I thinking that the drama is in need of a 2-episode extension because there was still so much story to cover, but today it has gathered amazing momentum. One of the zillion reasons why I love this show so much is that it's so smart, however, today it proved to be beyond brilliant

tumblr_nj5zxroHQI1s8t96qo6_400.pngtumblr_nj5zxroHQI1s8t96qo8_400.png

What an epic cliffhanger?! I love how the individual puzzle pieces are slowly coming together! You have to give it to MH because he really knows how to build his case and story and also how to sell it. His strategy is brilliant - with each new face on that old photograph, each representing a huge lie and injustice, he slowly uncovers one dirty secret from his brother's past after another, while undermining the Elder at the same time; and all this is under the guise of the coverage of MS's mayor election campaign. 

It's only the beginning of the climax but this is THE MOMENT - THE POINT OF NO RETURN FOR EVERYONE! They have all made their choices and now it comes the time to see them through no matter where they will lead them. The stakes are impossibly high, everyone has much to loose but also to gain. During the last few minutes, you can feel the sheer magnitude of the moment and all the personal battles these people are fighting: 

1. the ultimate showdown between JH and the man who's responsible of the death of his father and countless others, 
  2. MH's nervousness and fear because he is perhaps the only one who really knows against what terrible monster they have just declared war, 
  3. and Ahjumma who wants to help JH, the boy who has slowly become a son to her, and also to give justice to her former police collegue. 

tumblr_nj5zxroHQI1s8t96qo2_400.pngtumblr_nj5zxroHQI1s8t96qo9_400.png

After 23 years, it's reprisal of the battle between the Elder and Team Healer (2.0) - will truth and justice prevail this time around? And if so at what costs? Or will there be more lives and families destroyed for the sake of one man's greed? 

tumblr_nj5zxroHQI1s8t96qo1_400.pngtumblr_nj5zxroHQI1s8t96qo7_400.png

I have to applaud JH and his team for coming up with this master plan with which they outsmarted the bad guys so throughly - it's slick, shrewd, ruthless, simple and utterly brilliant with pitch-perfect teamwork and timing! They knew that all eyes will be on JH so they used him as the ultimate bait again, a diversion. In the end, while everyone was chasing him, the tape was already safe in MH's hand smuggled to him by DY who remained completely undetected.

tumblr_nj5zxroHQI1s8t96qo3_540.png

One thing makes me worried, though. I already mentioned some time ago that MH reminds me of Kim Young Joo, the prosecutor from City Hunter, and the scene between MH and his ex-girlfriend felt almost like a déjà vu of that heartfelt conversation YJ had with his ex-wife in CH just few hours before 10 men beat him to death with bats and his subsequent death in the male lead's arms! SJN, you can't kill off JH's new BBF! There is still so much MH needs to do - being JH's best man at his wedding to YS, being uncle to their children, winning the Pulitzer Prize,...

tumblr_nj5zxroHQI1s8t96qo5_400.pngtumblr_nj5zxroHQI1s8t96qo4_400.png

The ratings are truly disappointing. I know for a fact that Healer is doing good internationally BUT it should also be doing the same locally. I'm quite sad that the show is not much appreciated in Korea.

By the way, I also feel that someone from the staff is lurking here in the thread. If it is true that they are heading to Maldives to film the last scenes of the drama, that would be really great. It's good that the producers of the show let them film abroad. That would be a wonderful treat for us to end the show. I am aware that the show is not perfect, there are some flaws. But because the scenes were beautifully executed and the casts are really great, it has become a drama that we, international fans, learned to love. I hope the Healer casts and staff are aware how their show changed our lives (pervy ahjummas everywhere, lack of sleep, constantly refreshing the soompi forum, abuse of the replay button, etc). LOL!

I know the story is great, but if they have not chosen JCW and PMY, i don't know if the show would be that great. Thanks to this two actors and their undeniably great chemistry, we have enjoyed the drama to a different level. I hope they will work together again in the future. I also hope that in SJN's future projects, she will ask JCW again to work with her. :-)

withhis bewitched glasses Jung Ho now discovered all the secrets, of Elder's residence

6pDMqlZ.png?1
Ahjumma, ENTER!!QrjrpJT.png?1
and everything will be broadcast live
MvQH3TY.png?1
and now.... TaDaaa... our Someday  Television  presents you the Elder -ORESINoOWCvAO.png?1

GOTCHA!!!
TA DAA Jang Jang 
\:D/

briseis said:

The die is cast

One thing makes me worried, though. I already mentioned some time ago that MH reminds me of Kim Young Joo, the prosecutor from City Hunter, and the scene between MH and his ex-girlfriend felt almost like a déjà vu of that heartfelt conversation YJ had with his ex-wife in CH just few hours before 10 men beat him to death with bats and his subsequent death in the male lead's arms! SJN, you call kill off JH's new BBF! There is still so much MH needs to do - being JH's best man at his wedding to YS, being uncle to their children, winning the Pulitzer Prize,...

@carmens‌

And I love love that JH said "Hello" with that smirk on his face. It's almost like saying "Show Time".

And now that it is being broadcast live does it mean Elder wldnt dare to finish JH off in his premise.

I still fear for JH's and MH's safety. Doesn't have a good vibe abt MH's ending. Shucks!