[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Just listened to OST #6.. Oof, my feels!! JCW's voice has melted me into a puddle of liquid swoon! Those raw emotions, the lyrics, the music, I love it all!Seriously, guys, it's just beyond me how incredibly talented Ji Chang Wook is!! And I've got to say JCW singing the OST for Healer has made the drama even more special for me! Now I just hope that everyone, the writernim, the PDnim, the actors just continue this amazing experience for the last 4 episodes, so we can cherish this awesomeness that is "Healer" for a long, long time to come!! 
Few more hours for Episode 17! Hoping for a rocking episode, yet again! 
Btw guys, I've been wanting to buy the OST.. Where's the best place to buy it? Also are there any region constraints? 'cos I've been burned once, Lol!

OMG this forum so daebak... Even his armpit hair...can be seen by u guys so daebak. Hehehe. I'm so crazy with him.. I Love his bed scenes so much.. I keep repeating...so melting with his eye gazing..so weak with his smile... I'm so fall in Love.... If i was PMY.... I will kiss him and stick on him ...Even out of script. Lol. Please don't ended .... Extend this drama please PD nim.

Guest uctqepe

mjang said:

Question...

I've been meaning to ask this about getting OT from others... does it reflect on your account or something? you get penalize for it or get your point deducted? how that work? since I don't seem to find that in the soompi rules or maybe I just miss it?

rairamegumi said: JCW always sings an OST for his drama...he's perfect...his acting is great, his body is amazing and his voice is soooo nice...

I hope they will have a very happy ending...

can't bear the pain if the male lead die in the end (just like EK...I'll cry if he die...
:((

I also want an extension for this drama. SJN can start it with a Healer couple mission then a broadcast from MH. The rest will all be lovey-dovey scenes from our OTP. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

SJN can also include a scene of our Healer couple with the Healer babies. I would like to see JH taking care of the Healer babies while YS is cooking. =)) =)) =))

Just listened to OST #6.. Oof, my feels!! JCW's voice has melted me into a puddle of liquid swoon! Those raw emotions, the lyrics, the music, I love it all!

Seriously, guys, it's just beyond me how incredibly talented Ji Chang Wook is!! And I've got to say JCW singing the OST for Healer has made the drama even more special for me! Now I just hope that everyone, the writernim, the PDnim, the actors just continue this amazing experience for the last 4 episodes, so we can cherish this awesomeness that is "Healer" for a long, long time to come!! 

Few more hours for Episode 17! Hoping for a rocking episode, yet again! 

Btw guys, I've been wanting to buy the OST.. Where's the best place to buy it? Also are there any region constraints? 'cos I've been burned once, Lol!

@sunshine15‌, I just bought my copy of the OST from YesAsia.