[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest treasure51

tomoyo1010 said:

Leylalinn

said: Jung ho father is so sweet. Love it. And new ost is also sweet like jcw self. Cant wait for ur recap. Can i know the onair chanel?not kbs site...its not working 4 me. Befire someone gibe other site and its working. I forget the link befire. Anyone whose know that link?tell me pleasse

following Top Star News on FB/Twitter and i think so many Ji Changwook/Healer article.. the newest article i read said about Top 50 Baidu and there's JCW Name.. and also the article just saying about Hot Popularity Healer is increasing alot.. the article written by hangul.. can anyone translate?

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=102570

@uctqepe‌ , YES, ma'am ....this is the link, all in Korean , no idea who is the poster. Btw, there were actually 3 drawings, and I purposely chose the worst of all........am so glad that I got this reaction from you. You are so Healarious. @sia3 three choices came in handy, perfect timing.

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=healer&no=17542&page=1

@sweesal Hehehe .. everything he does is DAEBAK ...
He posted a shadow of him on insta.. we went crazy .. I mean hello .. It's only shadow of him and there's about 5 pages discussion on that shadow alone,,, 
He posted photo of him on tiny tricycle we goo.. omo omo daebak of soo funny .. if my son does that to his little sister tricycle I would be doing this

ij9E8JzzNohv7.gif[/spoiler]
hehehe.. borrow @sia3 gif ..
JCW yah ... indeed this is your golden time

Guest tomoyo1010

treasure51 said: tomoyo1010 said:

Leylalinn

said: Jung ho father is so sweet. Love it. And new ost is also sweet like jcw self. Cant wait for ur recap. Can i know the onair chanel?not kbs site...its not working 4 me. Befire someone gibe other site and its working. I forget the link befire. Anyone whose know that link?tell me pleasse

julitapurba said: sia3 said: Umm okay, here's the rough translation of the lyrics "I will Protect You" by Ji Chang Wook. It's from KOR > CHI > ENG, so I cannot guarantee there won't be a lost in translation. But at least this can keep everyone occupied 'till a proper Korean elite translate & share it...---(My) heart aches just watching youAfraid to lose you when I close my eyesI don't dare to go too farToday, I am also wandering beside you, my loveEven if you don't turn back, I will still be hereTo let you nestled in my arms anytime
Chorus:The person I want to hold in my armsThe person I can't let goLet me wipe away your sad tearsBecause you are the only one in this world that make me smileNow don't cry anymoreI will protect you
The person I'm thankful of, hold me tightThe person who warm my hands is youEven though I am breathing It doesn't count as livingBecause if I can't see you   There is no meaning
Repeat chorus
There is no other lover, right?Even if the time passes   everything changes   there is only youIf I'm alone in pain it doesn't matter    (In pain) for you, it doesn't matterLet me comfort your painBecause you are the only one in this world that make me smileNow don't cry anymoreI will protect you
I love you   you are always by my side

OMOOOO PUPPY'S SONG! I literally screamed in the middle of the lunch hall the moment I saw the song already got released. Thank goodness it was noisy, or I would've caused a scene. My friends threw me weird looks though. :))

To be honest the song itself is okay, but JCW's voice is divine. *swoon* *puddles into the floor*

Guest tomoyo1010

@sia3, sorry guys...it's just that i'm moving backwards in this thread while everyone is moving forward.  
just don't give me YS's kicking gifs... :-S :-S
**putting back my headphone and replay JCW Healer OST.
is secretary oh released and back in action? that was fast, saving him from the murder charges. :-w

Question...

I've been meaning to ask this about getting OT from others... does it reflect on your account or something? you get penalize for it or get your point deducted? how that work? since I don't seem to find that in the soompi rules or maybe I just miss it?