[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

adlyn13 said: JCW voice!!!! :x :x

it has me like.....

oh wow I have no clue what it says but I have officially melted. The fact that the title is I will protect you, is a perfect song from JH to YS
Give me more reasons to love Healer even more :x :x

OMG!!!! THE BTS OF MY OTP!!! 

:-O :-O :-O 

*excuse me MinYoung-shi.. but please leave Puppy to his bro now... 

lemme OMG!!!!! *Squuuueeeeee* 
crazy-monkey-emoticon-059.gif?1292792394crazy-monkey-emoticon-059.gif?1292792394crazy-monkey-emoticon-059.gif?1292792394

Someone please upload HD quality pleaseeeee!!! [-O< [-O< I need to screencapture everything!!!!! 

Omg! I swear I'm not trying to be bad, but I saw the word "bro" as "bra". I scrolled up again and wondered why I read it as "bra"... Chincha. I think there's something wrong with my brain.. The nerve ends have fried or something..

@Maja - Naughty naughty.Teasing @adlyn13 who hasn't heard the whole song ;)) ;)) But... Hi-5!!! HAHAHAHAHA =))
I'm happy to announce that I don't find the song sad at all.At least not the kind like the one he sang for Empress Ki,Sounds like he's just singing out his promise to protect Young Shin forever :)

You can also hear it on Genie
http://www.genie.co.kr/Detail/f_Album_Info.asp?axnm=80509702&Shortpath=ye1693
You can sign up on Genie using facebook/twitter account, follow the steps, after that you could listen the whole song...

I just listen to it ... His voice is nice and so sweet indeed :x :x

The lyrics

바라만 봐도 가슴이 아린 사람
눈을 감으면 사라질까 두려워져

한 걸음 조차 멀어질 수 없어서
오늘도 그대 곁을 이렇게 서성이죠 내 사랑

돌아보지 않아도 나 여기에 서 있어요
언제라도 그대가 나의 품에 기댈 수 있게

가슴에 안고 싶은 사람아
보낼 수가 없는 사람아
너의 슬픈 눈물은 내가 다 가져갈게
세상에 단 한 사람 나를 웃게 해준 너니까
이젠 울지 마요 내가 그댈 지켜줄게요

고마운 사람 차가웠던 내 손을
따뜻하게 잡아준 그 사람 그대였죠

숨을 쉬고 있어도 사는 게 아닌 거겠죠
그댈 볼 수 없다면 아무 의미 없는 나라서

가슴에 안고 싶은 사람아
보낼 수가 없는 사람아
너의 슬픈 눈물은 내가 다 가져갈게
세상에 단 한 사람 나를 웃게 해준 너니까
이젠 울지 마요 내가 그댈 지켜줄게요

또 다른 사랑은 없죠
시간이 흘러도 세상이 변해도 그대만을

난 혼자 아파해도 괜찮아
널 위해서라면 괜찮아
너의 아픈 상처도 내가 다 안아줄게
세상에 단 한 사람 나를 웃게 해준 너니까
이젠 울지 마요 내가 그댈 지켜줄게요

사랑해요 그대 영원히 내 곁에 있어요

The last 2 sentence:
Do not cry anymore I'll protect you baby

I love you forever, I'm on your side

If there's english translation, I'll post it shortly

LOL!! that's why we need to learn hangul big time ...me too, I don't know where the play button was, and it kept directing me to different page LOL

Ok...now any kind souls to translate the lyrics? I only heard that saranghaeyo somewhere at the end... (sorry, this fan is pathetic ;;)

Hi HEALER chingus, thanks for all posts which keep me distracted while waiting for Monday to come. Days without Healer is really slow n i cant wait to see our OTP :x .I'm Sorry i keep repeating this but i just simply cant get enough of them.Their chemistry is so Good n convincing that I can't Help falling in love with them.

The first time they captivate my heart is on the rooftop when healer gave CYS the tape. The moment he held her hand n took a step closer, My heart nearly stop.

Next is the rooftop kiss, so romantic.Becos CYS is blindfolded, my focus is on her lips and i jus realised how beautiful PMY's lips are.

Third is when CYS suffered a nerve attack n short of breathing when she witnessed the beating n recalled her childhood abuse JH was trying very hard to protect her. it was very touching esp when he hug her.

The scene I love the most is the surprise kiss in the kitchen, with their eyes open! And their smile n reaction after the kiss was so cute. At that scene, Maybe I'm sensitive But I kinda see that they look shy after the kiss, which makes it even more real.A pity the scene was so short, I simply cant get enough n keep repeating until i worry my hp will spoilt.

Oso like The back hug on the sofa. When CYS say she is the best, JH turn to look at her n then tighten his hug. How I wish at that moment he could have planted a kiss on her cheek! Wat a waste!

There are so many scenes that I like that i can go on n on.....I'm really totally obsessed. I can't imagine how My life will Be when it ends.

:(

@dramamama5

Love love how you interpreted it! Beautiful, indeed! I am probably more pragmatic in my interpretation.

:)

Larienssi, thank goodness for pragmatism LOL You rock!! I wish I could go back to Pragmaticland and stop behaving like a 14 yr old Squeeeing fan,....but there it is. ..I'm a hopeless pile of HealerGoo

Guest snowhite1989

Is there anything to not like about JCW? His voice is so smooth like velvet in that ost, even though I don't understand a single word the emotions can still be felt. Feeling breathless after listening to the preview, I can't even imagine what it will do to me when I hear it in the drama during an intense OTP moment. Thank you ^:)^ for the preview!