[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest blossomnagr

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Chang Wook Stresses Differences Between “Healer” And “Pinocchio,” Despite Both Being about Journalistsehk38 December 4, 2014
healer.jpg

How does the upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Healer” differ from SBS’ “Pinocchio,” which is also about journalists?

At a production press conference on December 4, actor Ji Chang Wookstressed the differences between “Healer” and ongoing popular drama “Pinocchio.”

He said, “Frankly, just by looking at the subject matter, the two dramas may understandably seem similar, but they are definitely distinct. Our drama will include a lot of action and looked at a certain way is much lighter than one might expect.”

He continued, “The character I will be playing goes by the titular code name Healer, and in keeping with the mysteriousness of the name, he is an errand boy who disguises his identity to get a job as a top reporter at a newspaper. It is a dark role, but the character is very comical and clumsy too.”

Ji Chang Wook admitted that he has not been able to watch every episode of “Pinocchio” but stressed, “Our drama is about journalists, but it also tells a bigger social story. I cannot stress enough that ‘Healer’ will be distinct. Not to mention, our writer Song Jina writes beautifully.”

Meanwhile, action-romance drama “Healer” will premiere on December 8 following “Tomorrow’s Cantabile”on KBS 2TV.
cre: http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/04/ji-chang-wook-stresses-differences-between-healer-and-pinocchio-despite-both-being-about-journalists/

Guest blossomnagr

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375;"Ji Chang-wook praises Park Min YoungPosted on December 4, 2014 by admin in FEATUREDHEADLINEK-EntertainmentK-TV 

Ji Chang-wook praised the beauty of actress Park Min-youngJi complimented the actress’ beauty at a press conference for KBS drama “Healer” in southeasternSeoul on Thursday, Dec. 4.

She is so pretty. She perfectly fits her character (in ‘Healer’),” Ji said when asked about his thoughts of the heroine.

She was so lovely, cute and beautiful in acting out her character, which made me feel happy during filming,” he added with a huge smile.

Ji plays Seo Jeong-hoo, a private detective who gets a mysterious mission from his client to follow up Chae Young-sin, an online news reporter of a low-profile news agency, and report everything she does. Seo applies for Chae’s company in disguise, to accomplish the mission. But never did he think that this charming news reporter would make his heart race for the first time.

The Korean heartthrob picked good health and happiness as his News Year’s resolutions, making the crowd burst into laughter.

Starring Ji, Park and actor Yoo Ji-tae, “Healer” is slated to premiere on Monday, Dec. 8. The actionrom-com will air every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m.

cre:http://kpopbuddy.com/2014/12/04/ji-chang-wook-praises-lee-min-hos-ex/
20141204100613_1_1417687573.jpg

Guest blossomnagr

14.12.05 Korea Network News
Investigation of Chae Young Shin , another incarnation of identity came to her work Someday news "camouflage work"
http://baekn.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=3017210177247_566925653437463_853440289285951

Guest blossomnagr

[NEWS] 14.12.04 Ji Chang Wook Compares His Co-Stars Park Min Young and Ha Ji Won

Ji Chang Wook revealed that Ha Ji Won and Park Min Young are both ‘bright actresses.’

On December 4, Ji Chang Wook attended the press conference for KBS 2TV’s Healer in Raum, Yeoksam-dong, and shared his thoughts on having acted with Ha Ji Won and Park Min Young.

About Ha Ji Won, who he acted opposite in MBC’s Empress Ki, Ji Chang Wook said, “Ha Ji Won sunbaenim has girlish sentiments, and I expected girlish sentiments from Park Min Young sunbaenim, but she had easy-going and boyish sides.”

About similarities between the two, he said, “They are both bright and give off bright energy on the set. I think that’s what gives good energy to the staff. What I decided to learn from Ha Ji Won sunbae as I filmed Empress Ki with her, is her brightness. No matter how tired she is after working throughout the night, she would still smile. I remember that greatly energized the staff members and I thought that I should learn from her.”

He added, “Park Min Young nuna is also bright. Of course, she is tired but she doesn’t show it and keeps herself bright. So I’ve been trying to be bright like her. I’m also the youngest on the set, so I’ve been have fun on set with the thought, ‘I should act cute in front of the seniors and give them good energy.′”

Healer is an action romance drama about young people, who don’t care about things like politics and fairness in the society, facing the world handed down by their parents. It is set to air following Naeil’s Cantabile on December 8.

Photo credit: Newsen

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82457/ji-chang-wook-compares-his-co-stars-park-min-young-and-ha-ji-won

Guest blossomnagr

Guys, if by any chance I am double posting articles please let me know, I'll delete.

who knows the link to the teaser that was shown in press con? can you please share or if forbidden, then pm the link? 

"Beautifully" that's the word, I would described Song Ji Na's writing. The way she wrote Sandglass was splendid, beautifully and sadly close to home. :(

I'm still trying to figure out Healer but I think that's her purpose.

Guest uctqepe

@namyo i agree the gif from prescon posted by @gdvip1808 was funny and fishy :D were they exchanging secret messages? Kekekekke.. This should be the first gif for ChangMing shippers :> :>

Looking how HOT our JiTae oppa, now i want him for myself... Kakakakaka.. I dont think the writer will ever waste JiTae oppa.. This guy is something.. I was kinda expecting to see our writer in the prescon, no luck...

@noxn

i was pleasantly surprised that pmy was e target of jcw in Healer. i thot she was the one trying to hunt him dwn n uncover his identity.

i think song jina is brilliant, wat better way to get two leads close immediately by making one the hunted by another =D>

My theory:
So Healer JCW hunts PMY but then get caught with her in the car. Somehow they also ride the same bus but then the bus driver brakes so suddenly making PMY almost fall and JCW catches her :-?

But ofcourse PMY and YJT will meet first because they're reporter, maybe at the same station. Then we know YJT also feels guily towards PMY.
I smell love triangle in this one :>
-------------------------------------------------------
From JCW Kitchen:
http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/05/dramacf-ad-hoc-provides-support-to-healer/

Guest adniRose

@qwenli yeah i agree with you.. CYS is on a hunt about this "healer" guy or something..but then, the Healer guy also on a hunt about her information, even have to apply a job at the same station..lol, that means they will be hunting each other then..? let's see who's gonna win this game..:Djust my 2cent..

thank you @nploan, @sullifish, @cherkell, @hulya.23_d801, @save2k, @kanyaprasetyo, @gdvip1808, @blossomnagr,  for amazing photos and info from Press Conf. and articles.

kanyaprasetyo said: Am I the only one who will ship Park Min Young and Yoo Ji Tae? :-/
I don't know but I from the teasers so far I think they'll make good romance story. What's better melo than "I want to love you but I can't because I was wronged you"? ~O)
Okay, maybe I'm alone in this ship 8-} 8-}

Of course JCW and PMY is shippable too, same with JiJi bromance... But I think from the story revealed so far, PMY and YJT seem like star-crossed lovers. :-B

@irilight high five!

I thought this video is long preview from KBS... Alas it's only news about "Healer"

cr: KBS News

It contains previous teasers, Sung Shi Kyung and Yoo Seung Ho!! Any WBDS fan would rejoice yesterday because YSH comes out from army and JCW in new drama :)) :))