[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

20 pages to read is hard hahaha...But I love this thread so much. Thank you for the gifts, the insights, the pictures that keep me insane from waiting,

AND The preview....Aaaaah the feel is sooooooooo fluttering. I don't care who help MY Healer as long as he is saved and CYS knows that PBS is my healer (kekeke). The scene in the of the preview is so romantic. I can't wait for Monday.

Annyeong healerrss, I've just finished watching ep 11 & 12. Kyaaaa how can a drama do this to me?!!
I love everything about their date in ep 11, can't believe how absolutely giddy I am over a handholding scene! The hand lock was so intimate hehe

I soooo love the reunion scene in ep 12 between Myung Hee & Jung Hoo! It was definitely really intense and emotional, like he is really her son :')
I'm also glad that Jung Hoo knows that CYS is Ji An :)

and finally that hug in ep 12!! that hug says it alllll <3 <3 <3

tumblr_ni9d2oMXdQ1tzr40wo1_1280.png
tumblr_ni9d2oMXdQ1tzr40wo7_1280.png
tumblr_ni9d2oMXdQ1tzr40wo6_1280.png
tumblr_ni9d2oMXdQ1tzr40wo8_1280.png

It doesn’t matter even if I get hurt. It’s okay although she doesn’t know. I still want to be at her side. Don’t tell me to run away, I don’t know how to run away.

Like many people said in dramabeans: "I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW EMOTIONALLY INVESTED I AM TO HEALER!" :D

So ridiculously excited for ep 13! Healer jjaaaanngg!!

Healer with God's gift storyline

just for fun vid ^^I will have a test, but right now i am still watching Healer,and made this vid in 4 hours, i'm so in love with this drama lolstill obsessed with Ahjumma singing Some =))
cant wait to monday :'(

mjang said: @sunshine15 it feels like JH has multiple personalities but one thing for sure, all of them love YS and all them want to protect her with what they know best. Confession at the rooftop was definitely JH, not anyone else...the real JH who's confident, willing to get hurt and willing to leave it all for the sake of his love..so again, I want YS to fall in love with this real JH and not the other personas

Ji Chang Wook's fast browth becoming a hot issue

20150116111428_54b8740426a5f_1.jpg

Actor Ji Chang Wook is playing in KBS 2TV drama 'Healer' and a musical called 'The Days,' and his fast growth is becoming a hot issue among many people.

Ji Chang Wook is one of the most well known and trusted actors of Korea, and he has presented another major transformation through 'Healer.' Ji Chang Wook has presented many transformations through many different dramas during last few years, and his power in 'Healer' seems to be indicating his huge influence.

Ji Chang Wook is also widely recognized for his handsome face, tall height, and great body shape, and his continuous communication with his fans on SNS is also making a significant contribution in his rising popularity.

Ji Chang Wook is presenting many fantastic action scenes through 'Healer' these days, and many fans and viewers are showing huge anticipation for upcoming episodes. 

A representative of Ji Chang Wook's management agency said, "Ji Chang Wook's popularity is skyrocketing not only in Korea, but also in many different countries as well. He is also getting a lot of drama, film, and performance offers, and Ji Chang Wook is going to make his choice after thorough thoughts."

Meanwhile, drama 'Healer' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 10 PM, and musical 'The Days' will be presented until January 18th.

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=353326

guys. I am in a really bad situation as I will sit for my final examination next Tuesday. but I am still lurking around and read everything about Healer and hashtagging #Healer #힐러 everywhere when possible.

I am thankful the preview is out and it somehow cure my curiousity for next episode. Episode 13 aired on Monday's night and I'll force myself to not be curious. *arghhh*

so guys. wish me luck. hopefully I can sit for my examination peacefully without burden about Healer. hahahaha.

okay guys, thank you. will exactly come here again once my exam is done. :)

@hyhee309 : wish you the best of luck chingu , fighting !! :)>-

Guys I am having a huge dilemma now , I have an old finals results to be relessed on Wed , and I still want monday to come for the sake of healer @-) @-) :-SS then I am having a final in the following week , this time on Monday . I am literally having some mental breakdown here [-X 8-}

mywebfoot said: @azzurri @uctqepe‌ @‌nrgchick @sunshine15‌ @tomoyo1010‌ @FemaleQuixote‌ Thank you so much for reading! You guys are the best! I'll keep writing. I really miss it too and it's so good to be writing a little again :) @sia3 re: female layered characters - yes it's definitely a kdrama black hole, but it's not just kdramas. Even at an international level we have a dearth of female-centric or just strong female characters. Still, I wanted to hold SJN to a slightly higher standard simply because she has shown she can do it. I mean, some writers can't even do rich male characters (not gonna name names!) so I don't ask for more. But she can, oh she can. When I imagine a female character as interesting and broken and strong as Healer, yet with the potential to grow so much ... Just shivers up my spine. The last time I met a character like that, she had a dragon tattoo. :disagree: @Suziebee‌ Hellloooooo! I am a doofus. I saw your nick and it didn't click who you are! How are you? @everyone meet the person who first said : "write a book!"

Fun fact! I believe some of the skincare and makeup PMY uses in this drama is from the brand called Hera. Hahaha. I love that brand so I was giddy when I saw some of the products on the show, though they tried to hide the brand name. =)) It was clearly Hera. And the cushion foundation CYS used is the bomb, I tell you! 
I2H9GV.png
gZ64qV.png
DiQLoV.png

Ahhh, this show, seriously, this thread is open in my browser almost 24/7. =))

In this rhythm we will arrive at page 1000 before the drama ends! Clap our hands yippy!

What I did last night instead of sleeping and dreaming??? Yes you guessed I was thinking of Healer @-)

I still believe there is Moon Hoo who save Healer from SS guards!! His shoulders and hight it appears too big/tall for being the teacher! (and also he hit Healer before taking his jacket! That could be: remember when you hit me bcs I didn't tell you the truth now it is my pay back!!)

I hardly wait Monday, btw!!!