[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[MV] Healer / 힐러 | Domino

Credit Deep Down
A frustrated singer and a lonely man is a good combination. 

;))

@adlyn13
>:D< Thank you, chingu! >:D<
No one responded, you are the first. Now one tiny part of the brain can stop wondering about that. :))
snowhite1989 said: Hey this question is for all you soompi pro's out there, is there a way to bookmark my favorite pages from this thread so that I don't have to remember what page my favorite video or gifs are in? Or is there a shortcut?

sia3 said: @adlyn13
>:D< Thank you, chingu! >:D<
No one responded, you are the first. Now one tiny part of the brain can stop wondering about that. :))
snowhite1989 said: Hey this question is for all you soompi pro's out there, is there a way to bookmark my favorite pages from this thread so that I don't have to remember what page my favorite video or gifs are in? Or is there a shortcut?

Guest tomoyo1010

@marie67...how do we determined the core of a drama? i don't know myself. i always follow along a drama with enjoying what i like, complaining what i don't. :)
it's true that CYS was the reason Healer started to change but what's more important in this drama is the mysterious part that linked all of them and the major factor that made them how they are, where they are today. their love line is coming along the string of event from the past not the other way around. ;)
i'm pretty bad at things like this, so maybe the others can explain it better. i might be wrong too. :)
@sunshine15....waaah, thank you for your hard work on the OTP Love Square investigation. as expected from radar masters.lol...you explain it better on CYS part. that was what i feel all this while. hehe...
@Cinderella1...lol at your post. what if teacher is Healer instead of SJH?would you still pick Healer over PBS? :D ;))

Guest shinomorisagara

Take a look at this bit:

MiXcukT.jpg

This is the guy who was taking pictures of healer when he was looking for his mother in the restaurant. Is it just me, or do you guys find it weird that he's dressed like healer? Am I over-thinking this? I was certain this guy worked for KMS, but why is he taking pics in the first place?
Is it possible that he's the mystery guy who helped healer?

Anyways, I'm still 90% sure that teacher is the one who helped healer, but if this guy serves no purpose whatsoever, why did they dress him up like that?