[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

My source said he's in Thailand right now.. the beach (the palm pic) is in Phuket, Thailand..

I wonder how he can manage to escape Korean media and fans' attention?? :-?

Using Healer skills? Ahjumma hacking airport CCTV? :)) :))

@kanyaprasetyo‌ are you a little ahjumma that have such information?? Hmm are you a little hacker too?

#Healer #jichangwook #parkminyoung #yoojitae #BTS

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 10, 2015 at 2:18am PST

Guest Artist2601

When people ask" I have just finished watching Healer, what other (nice) dramas would you recommend?Nowadays, it seems to be the hardest question to me...
Aish... I'm so envy of those who can move on to another drama after watching Healer, while all my mind could think of all the time is Healer...I wished someone could just say it to my face "What is so special about Healer? I think it was just an ordinary drama, I just dont get it, why are you so obsessed with it?
Will that make me crack my mind to ponder about it, and help me to move on? 

Guest uctqepe

YEUROBEEUUNNN!!!
Dont forget to click 'awesome' on our entry HERE.. And also, in case some of you were too enthusiastic and hitting the button TWICE, please do check again, coz your vote might be disappeared! 

FOR ALL LURKERS
"YOU'D BETTER SIGN INTO SOOMPI AND CLICK THAT AWESOME BADGE NOW!!! OR..."

*PhewPhew* I'll shoot your heart!! :x :x :x tumblr_nk0cxgltaD1qgo0sxo1_540.jpg

My source said he's in Thailand right now.. the beach (the palm pic) is in Phuket, Thailand..

I wonder how he can manage to escape Korean media and fans' attention?? :-?

Using Healer skills? Ahjumma hacking airport CCTV? :)) :))

I stay in Bkk, Thailand. I dun know where he is. He may be in Phuket or Samui. These two islands are quite far from BKK around 1 hr filght! Phuket is also a big island.

If i am lucky enough i want to see him at the Bkk airport to send him back home!!!

Haha i always tag him pictures of nice beaches and islands also yummy food in Thailand and invite him here!!

Have a good time in Thailand my Puppy!! I am so glad u chose Thailand!!!

Ah... so that's the secret he chose Thailand..

Okay, from now on I'll tag him beautiful places and yummy food in Indonesia (better yet to my small hometown) :)) :))

Go stalk him to airport if you wish... hahaha.. I wanna know his whereabouts in Thailand

@AdelaM I have connection with ahjumma, remember? and of course minions everywhere in Thailand.. :P:P

My friend told me, someone saw him with his friend at the airport, when that someone saw him she immediately recognized the Healer and called him "Changwook ssi" and he smiled...

Other than this info and his beach pic, we don't have verified info if he's indeed in Thailand...

@kanyaprasetyo I didn't want to expose your relationship with ahjumma hahahah!

Why it was not me the minion from airport and Thailand to see him? :-?

Ah... so that's the secret he chose Thailand..

Okay, from now on I'll tag him beautiful places and yummy food in Indonesia (better yet to my small hometown) :)) :))

Go stalk him to airport if you wish... hahaha.. I wanna know his whereabouts in Thailand

@AdelaM I have connection with ahjumma, remember? and of course minions everywhere in Thailand.. :P:P

My friend told me, someone saw him with his friend at the airport, when that someone saw him she immediately recognized the Healer and called him "Changwook ssi" and he smiled...

Other than this info and his beach pic, we don't have verified info if he's indeed in Thailand...

Haha let's do it promote our beloved country!!! Last two years i went to jkt very often!! My previous company is doing business in indonesia.

Yesterday i saw his friend ig update Bkk picture. I thought does Puppy be with him? In the morning, my friend told me someone twitted that she saw puppy at suwarnnabhum airport yesterday. OMG what should i do!!? But still not sure. And bang!!! Puppy post coconut trees pic. Haha but there are tons of coconut trees in Thailand. How can I know whrre u r puppy!!? U made me nuts today!!!

Guest uctqepe

sia3 said:

Sneak Peek Into InStyle March 2015 Edition

OMGGGG...  the pictures are gorrrrgeousss!
source: aozora8779
Click on the link... I'm not sure whether I can share the picture since the poster said no edit and reuploading!

Haha let's do it promote our beloved country!!! Last two years i went to jkt very often!! My previous company is doing business in indonesia.

Yesterday i saw his friend ig update Bkk picture. I thought does Puppy be with him? In the morning, my friend told me someone twitted that she saw puppy at suwarnnabhum airport yesterday. OMG what should i do!!? But still not sure. And bang!!! Puppy post coconut trees pic. Haha but there are tons of coconut trees in Thailand. How can I know whrre u r puppy!!? U made me nuts today!!!

@PommePompadour can you give me his friend's IG name? 8->

Missing our OTP, guys go to HIFP blog and there you could find great fanfictions about JH and YS

:D

Here an extract:

"Perched on top of a rooftop, Seo Jung-hoo opened his corn snack.

Ever since his teacher left, Jung-hoo had started to adapt to his own lifestyle. Even though he could never cook to save a life, he always knew to steal. And he did that perfectly. Blessed with feet that didn’t make a squeak, he was always one step ahead of all the people he stole from. He wasn’t a bad person, he just stole stuff that nobody would care for: food, an umbrella that was left in a store, caps. He had a collection of black caps, he didn’t know why, but he always felt safe wearing them. He has also taken a liking to wear black and play video games.

He was bored. For all his nineteen years in life, he didn’t know why he ....."

Check out here the rest of the story :D and lots of other wonderful stories!

http://morumoruisland.blogspot.ro/2015/02/an-ahjumma-hacked-into-my-basement-and.html?m=1

THAT'S MY STORY!!! :D YAAAAAYYYYY!

Thanks, @AdelaM. My Adeling <3 ....

Indonesia chingus, we should make hashtag #JCWtoIndonesia n tag him every pic of Indonesia... :D
If alien (KSH) can come, JCW should be able to right? ;))

@uctqepe hmmm... his fangirls continue to grow day by day that the magz are sold out already... \:D/ \:D/

Hey lovely Healerites,

How are you all holding up? Are you still drowning in your undying love for Healer? Coz I certainly am. That’s why we’re here to give you another BLOG update to help the withdrawals along…

So what’s new? Quite a few things actually! Here’s what we’ve added:

We’ve made it a lot easier for you to navigate round the blog by including sub-tabs
  • Under "Fan Submissions", we've included a tab called "HIFP productions"; this will take you to the introduction letter, the teaser and the official broadcast. See here!
Under “Fan Messages”, we’ve included most, if not all, the messages sent to the cast and crew of Healer – both in picture format and the e-mails, which we spent time screencapping, so do check it out! International messages is also under this sectionWe’ve also now got a separate tab for “Video messages” - here you will find all the videos sent to the HIFP by individual/group fans across the globe. CLICK HERE!Under "FMV", we’ve embedded a playlist of (select) fab MVs created by Healer fansWe’ve also added another collection to Fan Arts – “Origami stars, with love from Russia!” – A fab selection of fan work, showing passion and creativity! Then we have the Comic Strip Recaps – please check it out if you haven’t already!Introducing our LATEST tab: Writer’s Corner – A place where ALL are free to send in any written pieces on Healer, be it reviews, recaps, scene analysis, musings, you name it – we welcome it all. Send it to us, along with details regarding its content/title/your soompi ID, and we’ll publish it for you on the blogsite. It’s as simple as that – spreading the Healer love people, spreading the Healer love!Tabs you should already be familiar with, Healing Times and Fan Fiction – check it out if you haven’t already! Our latest fan fiction was done by our very own resident healerites, which quite a few of you contributed towards, check it out: To you Healer: A day in the life of Jung-hoo and Yong-shinUnder "Reactions", we’ve now organised the messages sent to us by writer Song Ji Nah & actress, Kim Mi-kyung, under the tab: reaction by cast and crew. Here, you will also find the snapshot of Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young receiving and reacting to the news regarding the HIFP, via Kakou chat.Under the same tab, we’ve also included Healerites final episode reactions and favourite scenes. All these were screencapped and placed into open albums. Go check em out!Ask Ahjumma is still open to those wish to send a message – a bit of fun for everyone who adores Ahjumma’s sharp tongue!And lastly, another one of our recent tabs: About Healer – here you will find transcripts to Song Ji Nah’s, and assistants’ Q&A (translated by @ruizaio), which is still a work in progress. We’ve also included a section on the Director’s Cut DVD and where to buy it – again, this is still in the process of being updated. Read the Q&A here!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for you help and support in getting together this blogsite. We couldn’t have done it without you! The HIFP is first and foremost a group collaboration by ALL Soompi Healerites, bringing together Healerites from all other platforms. As a result, we hope you find this blog to be another place in which Healerites can continue to share their love for Healer.

As the whole purpose of this blogsite was to showcase our love for Healer, in team spirit, please do not hesitate to let us know what we could do to improve it. Or if you have any suggestions, feel free to send it to us. We hope you guys enjoy the contents of this blog – coz it sure was a lot of fun putting it together! The vast array of works and fan messages just goes to show how creative and passionate we are in our love for Healer – A blog which definitely captures the hold that Healer had on an international scale! And for that, the cast and crew should be damn proud! :)