[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest sooshin

I don't bother to watch other drama

:D

for now I downloaded all the episodes and rewatch them

so why should I move on while I'm enjoying it?

Me too... My sis who also watched Healer and loved it said we got stranded at MORU MORU ISLAND... Lol...

Bec we can't get over it...

wow... been away for a week... and you guys.... wow still here... awesome!!!! i cant get over it yet, still repeating everyday.... huh....

We are the super best fan of healer!!! cheers!!!!

i miss healer... hiks hiks... i miss changmin couple, ajumma...

So here i am after a week, after i tried so much and so many to get over Healer...i did not moved a bit!In my atempt i thought that i should try another drama, one with many episodes to keep me busy, so i started one, i will not say it's name, but as i said, i started one and beside the fact that i got bored after 10 minutes i found actor Park Sang Won playing in it and instinctively i start screaming "YA, Kim Moon Sik what are you doing there?". HEHEHE...so before i even knew it i was watching Healer again...Another day i set my mind that i won't look at korean dramas for a while...so i searched on TV : first i found a mexican drama...oooo! too complicated for me...then, next was a indian drama...oooo! so much music ... and guess what : on the next chanel A KOREAN DRAMA! and again, before i knew it i was watching Healer...again...and again...and again...So, yes, i can say i'm over Healer now....all over it :)

Jealousy

JH jealousy is also my favorites scenes. It provided light and funny moments.
How can a man look so adorable while being jealous? What I liked most about this jealousy is the fact that it was innocent,
not possessive and most of all cute. Sometimes, I really wanted to see YS jealousy as well.

TQkqLsJ.jpg?1
LOqBStg.jpg?1

1PN2Lcw.jpg?1lZtEteG.jpg?1mgBnEih.jpg?1

Anyone who wants all the collages I'm posting in this forum, can find them HERE in better quality.

Annyeong yeorobun!
Though I'm quite busy with the Lunar New Year in my country, I try to visit this thread to catch up with you and hopelessly to find a way for Healer withdrawal but I fail. Thus, I enjoy rewatching my favorite scenes everytime I have time to access my laptop. 
Let me tell you a funny story: Today I came to visit my namja-chingu house. When I showed my family photo for my perhaps-future-in-law mother to see, the 1st thing I tried to do was to change my mobile phone screen wallpaper LOL Because it was Ji Chang Wook's face on the wallpaper. And I definitely didn't want her to see that side of me, a crazy fangirl loving a Korean oppa :))
By the way, I really really love the Healer BTS#13. It seems to me that ChangMin couple had the ultimate chemistry and SO real. I love the way in 2:59 when JCW used his hand to turn PMY's neck back. When I first saw it, I almost scream OMG and I felt so happy. Because they seemed to be comfortable with each other, really comfortable and sweet. At the moment, I saw JCW is so manly because men tends to have their "control" for their women even though while they're focusing on other things, that's just so lovable. And when in 4:16, JCW sang the Bear Song "Gumsaemaeri", PMY remind him the phrase that Teacher once said to Kim Myung Shik "Appa gum chingu naeka", then he copied her words and repeated it. You know, he didn't need to do that but he DID. They seemed to have their self fun and made me feel like I was watching a real couple doing their chitchat. It made my heart overwhelmed and still lingering now.
"

"

I assume that we don't and won't know if their relationship is moving on or not because as far as I know, they prefer to date secretly. But for me, ChangMin couple always has a place in my heart and when I miss them, I just go to see the BTS#13 and keep my own faith, at THAT moment, they was having feelings towards each other. And it's enough for me.
Finally, I realise that I don't need a way to withdraw from Healer. Be fangirl, be foolish, my chingus <3

because of Healer. I am smiling by myself all the time. like a crazieehhh. yeah, Uncle Yoo Jitae. your words are true. Healer really bring me a peace of mind (in a crazieehhh ways). I can't move on yet !

Ikr !!! And that essay of shipper contest !!! Seriously those thoughts are daebak !!!!! Remembering the lines " you won't touch me ??? I will kill you if you don't" haha I was Laughing While in my class as well... .... And today during our break time I was listening ' I will protect you' with full volume's cause no one was around ... Suddenly one of my classmates entered and gave me a look as if I was an alien ... Loolllll :P

Guest wizengamot

rachelpark26 said: @wizengamot

anyway, it's my day off from work and i'm helping in our computer shop. there's this one customer who's watching empress ki coz i saw ji chang wook close up in the monitor. EK is currently being aired here, i'm thinking should i just tell her that that guy (chang wook) has a new drama called healer hahahaha!!!

Missed my updates of IG :P? Here they are:

Let's wish happy birthday first to baby JH:

http:/instagram.com/p/zUofwQu5P-/