[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Reading thru half of the script for episode 20 and noted some differences:

1) cafe after SJH hug CYS for 5s

In the script SJH took off his cap when talking to YS's dad and then he turned ard after hugging her and stopped in front of her... To pick up his cap before heading out. And YS said "재밌지?" as she laughed was not in e script, though the laugh is in the script.

Just to add to point 1. SJH saying "eat ur meal regularly and listen to ur dad." Was also not in the script.

Haha. So we're reduced to fanfics now. Lol. A'ight, I'll bring in mine too. But before that, Ahjumma call.

Did you like ahjumma's replies? Here's a little game. Ahjumma's a ticklish little lady who likes to get appreciated. She's wondering if you people liked her answers. Hence, I want you people to paste in your favorite Ahjumma answer and write why you liked it. Criticism is accepted. Mention our names so we can beck to your call, alrighty?

Now I'm getting back to writing my fic. :D

Guest jzllfrncsc

Hi guys! I've been reading almost all the things in this forum but only now did I dare make an account and post here. Hehehe. I dont know if you all have read this wonderful thing ive found in tumblr. Its a fanfic i think of what could have been jung hoo's mother think and feel all this time. http://azzurrithings.tumblr.com/post/111333067653/perhaps-seo-junghoos-mothers-monologue

jzllfrncsc said: Hi guys! I've been reading almost all the things in this forum but only now did I dare make an account and post here. Hehehe. I dont know if you all have read this wonderful thing ive found in tumblr. Its a fanfic i think of what could have been jung hoo's mother think and feel all this time. http://azzurrithings.tumblr.com/post/111333067653/perhaps-seo-junghoos-mothers-monologue

heartoppaya said: Haha. So we're reduced to fanfics now. Lol. A'ight, I'll bring in mine too. But before that, Ahjumma call. Did you like ahjumma's replies? Here's a little game. Ahjumma's a ticklish little lady who likes to get appreciated. She's wondering if you people liked her answers. Hence, I want you people to paste in your favorite Ahjumma answer and write why you liked it. Criticism is accepted. Mention our names so we can beck to your call, alrighty? Now I'm getting back to writing my fic. :D

Guest wizengamot

zomg!!! i knew it!!! if i don't log in soompi forum for days, the pages of Healer thread would skyrocket *sigh* just as i have predicted. *off to read what i've missed and to vote* anyways, i keep missing and replaying this kdrama as all of you do. i keep seeing new or still airing kdramas out there and i thought to myself that in order to move on to this is, i must watch another kdrama that i'll go crazy with. the thing here is, even if i knew that watching new kdrama would probably spare me missing Healer, i don't have the will/guts to do it. i can't imagine going crazy for another kdrama male lead. the thought of  burying this underneath by putting a new kdrama in front of my eyes is unbearable. i don't know. i guess i wouldn't be able to watch another kdramas for the couple of weeks except for Healer replays. and when that time comes that i'm ready to watch another kdrama again, rest assured that Healer had been on top of my list and would still be there. i mean. i've been watching kdramas for nearly 9 years now (from high school til now that i'm working) and you watch lots of kdramas you start to see or predict what will happen next and i must say that so far only 3 kdramas are very dear to my heart not that other kdramas are not good. after watching for so many years more kdramas are so cliche nowadays, there are some that still managed to be unique and good i must admit but only 3 (now 4 because of Healer) that managed to stay on my list, that i go visit for replays over the years. yes, i replay my most fav kdrama even after years.

zomg!!! i knew it!!! if i don't log in soompi forum for days, the pages of Healer thread would skyrocket *sigh* just as i have predicted. *off to read what i've missed and to vote* anyways, i keep missing and replaying this kdrama as all of you do. i keep seeing new or still airing kdramas out there and i thought to myself that in order to move on to this is, i must watch another kdrama that i'll go crazy with. the thing here is, even if i knew that watching new kdrama would probably spare me missing Healer, i don't have the will/guts to do it. i can't imagine going crazy for another kdrama male lead. the thought of  burying this underneath by putting a new kdrama in front of my eyes is unbearable. i don't know. i guess i wouldn't be able to watch another kdramas for the couple of weeks except for Healer replays. and when that time comes that i'm ready to watch another kdrama again, rest assured that Healer had been on top of my list and would still be there. i mean. i've been watching kdramas for nearly 9 years now (from high school til now that i'm working) and i must say that so far only 3 kdramas are very dear to my heart not that other kdramas are not good. after watching for so many years more kdramas are so cliche nowadays, there are some that still managed to be unique and good i must admit but only 3 (now 4 because of Healer) that managed to stay on my list, that i go visit for replays over the years. yes, i replay my most fav kdrama even after years.

@wizengamot I think I replayed Healer episodes till now countless times :P we don't need to move one! :D let's keep showing our support to this amazing crew and cherish them for a long long time :D

What do you think about ajjumma? Do you like her? If so send her an email and let her know all your thoughts and questions you have for her!! :D you need the email let me know

Guest wizengamot

AdelaM said:

zomg!!! i knew it!!! if i don't log in soompi forum for days, the pages of Healer thread would skyrocket *sigh* just as i have predicted. *off to read what i've missed and to vote* anyways, i keep missing and replaying this kdrama as all of you do. i keep seeing new or still airing kdramas out there and i thought to myself that in order to move on to this is, i must watch another kdrama that i'll go crazy with. the thing here is, even if i knew that watching new kdrama would probably spare me missing Healer, i don't have the will/guts to do it. i can't imagine going crazy for another kdrama male lead. the thought of  burying this underneath by putting a new kdrama in front of my eyes is unbearable. i don't know. i guess i wouldn't be able to watch another kdramas for the couple of weeks except for Healer replays. and when that time comes that i'm ready to watch another kdrama again, rest assured that Healer had been on top of my list and would still be there. i mean. i've been watching kdramas for nearly 9 years now (from high school til now that i'm working) and i must say that so far only 3 kdramas are very dear to my heart not that other kdramas are not good. after watching for so many years more kdramas are so cliche nowadays, there are some that still managed to be unique and good i must admit but only 3 (now 4 because of Healer) that managed to stay on my list, that i go visit for replays over the years. yes, i replay my most fav kdrama even after years.

of course she's the coolest ajumma!!! i lover her sassiness, sarcasm and the way jeong hoo's chessiness (with yeong shin) gets on her nerves. and i like that she likes yeong shin. the thing here is i'm trying to learn how to make fanvids and gifs just so i can make more for healer. i guess that's how much i love this show. it's the first time i'm going to learn gif making via adobe and making fanvids for healer. not to mention that my hands are itching to sketch a fanart. sure i'd love to have her email

@wizengamot you are right she is the Coolest ahjumma!

Here her email please feeel free to send her as many emails you feel like lol healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com

Also check the blog to see her previous answers http://morumoruisland.blogspot.co.uk/p/ask-ahjumma.html?m=1

Guest wizengamot

@AdelaM chongmal komawo. *off to compose an email while listening to healer "YOU"*will be back to read out contest entry and vote, or is it already posted and i've missed it?

Guest uctqepe

Dear Healerities, 
First of all, let me say THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH @Briseis @mywebfoot @azzurri @Noxn @liddi @larienssi and ALL OF YOU who contributed ideas, made draft, wrote, wrote, edited, made banner, etc.. 
IN SUCH A SHORT TIME, yet we can provide one AMAZING essay!!! 
Thank you guys!!! Teamwork in this thread is beyond words! Even though we never met in person, but so much willingness to help each other!! 
:x :x THANK YOU HEALERITIES!! :x :x
Please check our entry HERE and click awesome!
Just because it simply is AWESOME!!! I had tears in my eyes reading it! 

And now, A message for all LURKERS in this thread!! 
"I am looking at you! Yes, YOU! Sign in to SOOMPI now and just click that motha****a 'AWESOME' badge!!" jbd8xc2kZ7ky1Q.jpg

:-* :-* :-*