[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Can I be a little bit bitter? Ok, more than a little bit bitter. 
Why hasn't our Healer team been on Happy Together together? Just saw that Goo Hye Sun and An Jae Hyun are on to promote Blood. 
I would love to see both Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young and Kim Mi Kyung on the show. Not sure if Yoo Ji Tae would be back since he was on a few weeks ago. It would be great to hear them talk about their experiences filming the drama. SIGHHH 

:(

Yeah...it would be a bummer if YJT were the sole representative for Healer. Which is prob the case . Does anyone know anything about post-drama promotionals or show appearances? How does one find these things?

Guest uctqepe

Healer Dearies, 
THE WAR HAS BEGUN!! 
Please help vote for our Healer Couple http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/14/vote-your-favorite-couples-from-k-dramas-we-got-married-and-more/10/

and please help to spread the word!!!! We don't have much time! And we are currently falling really behind! :(
Please find the name "SEO JEONG HOO and CHAE YOUNG SHIN" 
"Remember, you can vote once every six hours until February 17, 11:59 PM KST!"

Thank youuuuuuu... 

Guest uctqepe

dramamama5 said:

Can I be a little bit bitter? Ok, more than a little bit bitter. Why hasn't our Healer team been on Happy Together together? Just saw that Goo Hye Sun and An Jae Hyun are on to promote Blood. I would love to see both Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young and Kim Mi Kyung on the show. Not sure if Yoo Ji Tae would be back since he was on a few weeks ago. It would be great to hear them talk about their experiences filming the drama. SIGHHH 
:(

Aww so cute..PMY IG wishes her fans happy Valentine's day and she posted a edited pic of JCW and herself.lol :-SS :x she's in love........call me ms Lulu

but her official IG is http://instagram.com/rachel_mypark though  :|

Ic. She posted under the name parkminyoungofficial with a message in english.

Ic. She posted under the name parkminyoungofficial with a message in english.

Lol...sorry folks, just realized her official is rachel_mypark. I have both IG.

I want to share her pic here,but i dont know how to post it here. Im dumb like that. Its one of her pic modified by fans at the wrap up party. Originally the pic she's with a kid and fans Photoshop and insert JCW pic next to her.

@namedx‌

Well said. For a character tt cld be as dark as one can be since he has anger and abandonment issues since young, he is also as gentle, caring and loving to the women in his life (ahjumma, mother and YS).

He is indeed his codename: the HEALER. He healed YS with his "It's okay" hands, he healed his mother by acknowledging her, he healed MinHo by righting the wrong MH was not able to, healed Ahjumma too by allowing her to become a "mother" figure she cldnt fulfil to her own son. He also healed himself by moving out from the dark and trying to live as a normal person.

Daebak isn't it?

Re SJN writer-nim Q&A on that there are 2 groups of people who knows Healer. One group r those who know him thru pix. Those will readily believe PBS = Healer. Second group are those who have seen SJH as healer ie Double S goons, Elder underlings, Detective Yoon and his 2 other policemen.

For Double S goons they have no benefits nor credibility ousting SJH plus they have no evidence either. For Elder and his clan, they wldnt work for the police but they will keep an eye on Healer since Sec Oh survives.

Detective Yoon & his 2 sidekicks had their end of the bargain of getting the hackers details and so wld also keep their side of the story.

So unless SJH messes with Elder clan again I think he shd be able to live like a normal person like others. Of course the nagging feeling that one day his past may catch up with him is still possible hence he shd treasure his everyday with CYS.

Isn't that better?

uctqepe said: Healer Dearies, 
THE WAR HAS BEGUN!! 
Please help vote for our Healer Couple http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/14/vote-your-favorite-couples-from-k-dramas-we-got-married-and-more/10/

and please help to spread the word!!!! We don't have much time! And we are currently falling really behind! :(
Please find the name "SEO JEONG HOO and CHAE YOUNG SHIN" 
"Remember, you can vote once every six hours until February 17, 11:59 PM KST!"

Thank youuuuuuu...