[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Welcome to healer childrens party! ;

;)

:-SS =D> Now kids its time for your adult counterpart plsssss

:D I agree. Think of the children Healer stuff.

I have to pagecatch but why do I think PMY might dance with her on-screen dad :))

Guest Cinderella1

Leylalinn said: Okey...after this i will rewacth city hunter again. I want to know...is it right jcw shadowing lmh?. Some fans thr always comparing both of them. I wacthing all lmh drama..bff..ch...faith....heirs..makarek run. But no one can shoot my heart. Thank u for pic. I want to know...how they r reactiob bout fan project. They see it or not.etc. hope to hear goodnews bout ths.

Wow separate group pictures!!! Daebak!!!! How can they do it with same tables almost same group of ppl but different leads?

Honestly all my bias drama wrap up parties at least minimum have group pictures this is really unique to me!!

P/s: except 1 drama the female lead did not turn up at all

Aigoo... I forgot, i saw LMH in Heirs too... but again, as many commented, he is just too old to play a high schooler....

anyways, yes, i think its a deliberate black out by not giving us any photo of JCW and PMY's picture together... sigh... until tomorrow i guess.

There should be an interview of some sort at the wrap up party right...

Great to see so many young actors in the Healer's set and all are invited to the party. :)

yeah ,,  jcw in healer outshined  lmh in CH

he  proved  that he's a  better action  performer thhan  LMH

I think both are good in their own rights. LMH did well in his action scenes but JCW is so good in expressing the right emotions