[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

notice how teenage Jung-hoo's trying to get close to PMY and teenage CYS's trying the same on "Oppa" JCW!! Lol! They must be crushing so hard on these two! Well, the heart wants what it wants! :))

They tell each other "know what to do right when take picture with male & female lead" we exchange place ya!

Reading the antis comments, why in the world do they think JCW looks like LMH? Do they? hmmmm

LMH face looks so round in  BBF (sorry, the only drama i saw him in - never see City Hunter - and with the reviews saying its a sad ending, im stay off it)

anyways, JCW looks good in the photos, i'm sure he has been drinking after the end of filming yesterday.. see the huge eye bags? :))

realistic2280 said: Reading the antis comments, why in the world do they think JCW looks like LMH? Do they? hmmmm

LMH face looks so round in  BBF (sorry, the only drama i saw him in - never see City Hunter - and with the reviews saying its a sad ending, im stay off it)

anyways, JCW looks good in the photos, i'm sure he has been drinking after the end of filming yesterday.. see the huge eye bags? :))

Reading the antis comments, why in the world do they think JCW looks like LMH? Do they? hmmmm

Mien I used to be one of those! But I swear I'm not anti! \m/

Ask me again now ~ wow JCW super Jal Seng Gyut Sso! Jjiang! Really dun look like LMH :-\"

@azzurri and @mywebfoot 
I think we are safe. LOL. Love the chemistry that they had on screen and if they do end up as a couple - GREAT!But I don't think we will reach the heights of insanity as we did in our checkered past. LOL. 
Glad to see most if not all the actors there and enjoying themselves. Even the child actors. I am sure that the kids are not going to the noraebang so we will have to rely on the adult actors :)) or JCW's manager for more sneak peeks at the antics behind the microphones and tambourinesWho knows, Park Min Young and Daddy Chae may belt out an oldie for the other cast and crew. With Ji Chang Wook busy shaking the tambourine.  :)
<:-P \:D/

Guest Leylalinn

Okey...after this i will rewacth city hunter again. I want to know...is it right jcw shadowing lmh?. Some fans thr always comparing both of them. I wacthing all lmh drama..bff..ch...faith....heirs..makarek run. But no one can shoot my heart.

Thank u for pic. I want to know...how they r reactiob bout fan project. They see it or not.etc. hope to hear goodnews bout ths.