[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hahaha @sia3

Im really busy these days with now 4 threads actually, no time to sleep, I have work in the morning where I can sneak to soompi thready during breaks, and I have my own office, so PRIVACY :-bd , after work I play and tend to my baby boy :x (and sneak to soompi now and then) which makes me extra exhuasted, after he sleeps it's ME time, and begin watching as much ep as I can before my big boy AKA hubby comes from work, who gets really sensitive if I ignore him *sigh* and I sleep around 1-2 am [-(  :((

Anyway, I enjoyed ANL, but its hard to keep up with the legal issues being this tired, but I enjoy my Tal-Tal and my Empress dowager AKA prosecuter Lee few scenes, pity that PMY is left to the back corner, and I like Sae-Tae Iforgot his name, the funny friend but not the main lead, and of course big evil CEO is one of my favorites though I usually had this WTH are you talking about look, but I like his evilness >:)

the scene in BVS is the last 10 min in ep 2, you'll not be dissappionted, JCW expressions  are DEABAK in the whole scene =)) O:-)

P.S I used to live stream Healer while being in the office, since I was still at work, but thats one of the advantages of having your own office

:P

@Ahpheng, @sia3 thank you for the warm welcome home! It's nice to be missed, and even better to be back! Hehe. I have missed my daily dose of Healer and Baby Bear for an entire week (except for bits and pieces here and there), and still working to catch up on posts.
But have to say as usual @Ahpheng, your C-strips are priceless and never fail to make me laugh! Thank you as always, kawan! Keep 'em coming! @rrmski, those are awesome artworks! The artist really captured Baby Bear's distinct features especially his lips and eyes - sigh... what I would give for talent such as that.
And @sia3, hehe more rice soup! Thank you! And have you read his latest interview on The Celebrity April 2015? I almost fell off my chair laughing when he was asked his restaurant preference, and he said rice soup restaurant! Hahahaha. He is a Healer after our own Hearts, honestly.
Anyways congratulations on the new color scheme, and like @mywebfoot, I am looking forward to the day that this thread will burst in its new colors. Interspersed by the purple colors of Sogonger-Healerites who have opted to keep their Sogonger colors (such as myself). It will truly be a burst of colors on this thread and will look absolutely wonderful. I myself am looking forward to the new banners, and being able to at least post up a Healer banner since I have opted to keep my Sogonger colors. As @Ahpheng has illustrated so clearly in her C-strip, it is truly a hard choice to choose between the wide shoulders and long arms of Mr So and Mr Ji, but in the end, because my heart still yearns for the (im)possibility of a SoGong reality and/or reunion, I feel that I am more a SoGonger, than a ChangMin-er. But more a Healerite than a TMS-er - so you can imagine the conflict! Hehe. But it's a nice conflict to have, and as things go, I think I will still be here for awhile. ;)

Guest Princess_Kitana

mywebfoot said: Hello everyone,
Things have been a little quiet around here. For me, it's been another busy week, as I am sure for all of you. Anyway, here is The Neuropsychology of Me, Chapter 5 - The family meeting, and aiming for Ahn. 
http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/114916896754/the-neuropsychology-of-me-ch-5

Have a good rest of Sunday!

@namedx I'm enjoying puppy's character here so much. He's so loud and expressive and extra cute. I love all his scenes but then when I did not enjoy anything with him :x I like that with each show he feels so different (character wise) yet stays so charming and cute

mywebfoot said:@lissabonni thank you for reading! The more I write it, the more I feel as if I am sitting at writer Song Ji Na's feet, and getting an exacting lesson in storycraft. Song Ji Na is an expert at characterization. All I am doing is moving around the chess pieces she created. The story wouldn't be a fraction of what it is without her rich, layered and loveable characters, living in a world she created. Every single character in Healer has a flaw, a journey and a style. So much so, that all you have to do is put them into a scene, and they start interacting in new and interesting ways. I've lost count of the number of times I have a scene planned out, then I start writing dialogue, and then Ahjumma, Jung Hoo, Young Shin - they wake up and they hijack the entire scene in an altogether different direction. 
EDIT

Annyeong... Just wanna share my Healerities feeling. I got a new friend at FB through Healer.. And she made a cover for Healer ost. I Will Protect You. Just listen her sing the song made me cry like a baby and miss Healer so much.. Ottoke.. When will I move on from Healer??? A long long new and complete drama list waiting for me but I still here.. Here the link https://m.soundcloud.com/putriwijaya25/cover-ji-chang-wook-i-will Back to my cave.. Crying again.. Hiks..

Anyong Chingudeul! 

I was away for almost 2 weeks, been sick, rushed to the hospital but I'm ok now and back to work

I miss Healer so much that I just randomly click clips on youtube and I found something interesting. At the end of the finale in this clip, there was a photo of JCW, YJT and PMY @4:07 the 3 of them sitting together with samchoon in the middle. Do you guys think it was during the wrap up party?  They were sitting together, yet there's not a single photo of them taken together. WAE? Ok, granted PMY & JCW didn't take a photo together, how come we didn't see any photos of them 3 together too? WAE? OR I just missed it when someone posted it?

Good morning Healerites!
@sia3, @maja - early morning rice soup!

tumblr_nm3at5Nhd71u98dbho4_500.gif
tumblr_nm3at5Nhd71u98dbho7_500.gif
Credit: http://fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com/

It's been so long (a week) since rewatching Healer episodes. Going back to my subs translations today, so I guess it's ep18. ;) Didn't realise how much I missed SJH and CYS until I actually opened the file. Sigh. It's like I'm never getting out of this Healeritis epidemic. 
But honestly, who's complaining? LOL

Been gone for so long but I'm here to say something I did that deserves a prize. I convinced my unnie, who HATES Park Min Young,to watch Healer, and whaddaya know, she's in love with all three main leads... I think I deserve a prize.... my nonstop gushing may have pushed her to a breaking point where she must've heard nothing but "Watch Healer" from me from the day it ended.... but I'm glad... I've achieved something in my pathetic life... lol ;;)

pluie625 said:I miss Healer so much that I just randomly click clips on youtube and I found something interesting. At the end of the finale in this clip, there was a photo of JCW, YJT and PMY @4:07 the 3 of them sitting together with samchoon in the middle. Do you guys think it was during the wrap up party?  They were sitting together, yet there's not a single photo of them taken together. WAE? Ok, granted PMY & JCW didn't take a photo together, how come we didn't see any photos of them 3 together too? WAE? OR I just missed it when someone posted it?

Guest mywebfoot

Ah @namedx someone else who gets the *shivers* when you see how SJN thinks. :)
I wouldn't compare the Feels series with writing fic. I love how sensitively you explore JH's psyche, and that's just a different focus from what I am doing.
@azzurri  you explained it. The mix of Healeritis and SoGong feels is exactly like that for me too. So instead of changing the status quo, I'm just happy to hang out here and be all colorful together. :)

Guest mywebfoot

@sia3 happy face, sad face, sadder face. Why why why do they think it's a joke? It is NOT. I WANT season two! *wailing and stomping feet into the sunset*

EDIT: @Princess_Kitana thank you! Sorry I only just saw the comment. Please keep reading, but please don't follow my bad example of goofing off during work!!!

@Lissabonni ah ummm... Samchoon...errr... He was naughty and made my baby bears cry so he doesn't get to play with us this time? :) Maybe? LOL don't know. Just too many characters for me to handle I guess. It's tough giving everyone "screen time".