[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Awesome news about the DB ratings and the viewers numbers!!!! :) I feel rly happy and proud to be part of this whole thing heh, as someone who loved Healer to bits with everyone of you here and elses whee ^^

About the first, rather than expressing it in my first time(s), I want to say Healer is rly the first drama in my watching experience that constantly surpass what I predict/expected and each episode kept giving me something more and better and so fulfilling to watch. Watching every episode has been pleasing, and its rare that a whole drama i can go without any major complains and I think Healer is the first of that for me.

And of course how extreme I became: 24/7 checking this thread for any updates, previews, to spazz... XD

And... The first time I go crazyyyy over specific words that the actor in the drama said. HAHAHA.

Michael Learns to Rock is one band that I actually sing and listen to, yes, I am an Ahjumma and to realise that they actually sang the title song of Healer took me by surprise and brought me back to the times when I first heard them in late 80s, bet some of you weren't born yet !! Came across these pics in DC , paired with lyrics from MLTR... Lovely. photo 92120D28-04A4-4529-931C-A1B605049D82.jpg Click to continue

photo 17B09A72-EDFD-4FDE-8F10-13C5CD9C219F.jpg photo 42809967-EC3E-42AC-8BF3-B5144756BE99.jpg photo 03643F4F-5AF0-4CEE-B004-F1A74E2DF660.jpg photo 8C348651-1400-41B3-97FA-DB149576A7B4.jpg photo 6EE09908-7E34-4108-B9E1-BCF024B41F7D.jpg photo 2ECA5879-3F54-4F05-BF5C-2F1912C1FA4C.jpg photo 00DC4DC5-5255-4142-8B57-D20311A63CA4.jpg photo 2B3301FB-CA24-4CCD-8D07-90D15D4D3313.jpg photo 5D64970F-98D2-4D2D-ADC9-055ECE99CCC3.jpg

source :Healer DC

Guest jzllfrncsc

My "first time" experience after watching healer....
[First time to..]

1. join a forum
  2. witness a really good development when it comes to all of the characters
  3. read almost all the interviews of the actors
  4. follow an actor/actress in his/her ig account
  5. rewatch a drama right after it was finished
  6. really ship the OTP
  7. witness a REAL relationship. I mean, in healer, there's really no such thing as "noble idiocy"
  8. be really excited for every episode

ugh. I'm really speechless. There's so many first times when I came across with this awesome drama. :)

fidda868 said: @akinahana89‌ please take note..lol B-)
@fidda868
Aye, aye, captain! I'm copying over all the notes right now!

Also, who was the one who came up with, "how many ways can JH wae?"

valsava said: namyo said: The biggest flaws in Healer are those black pants that JH wears :-w CKME ON!!!!! It doesn't let me appreciate his legs ;;) :>
@namyo,  I found no flaws in healer wardrobe and those black pants he wore I thought he looked sexy in them shows how nice & pretty his tush is..   I SECOND THIS POST! :D :D :D

As for firsts...

Healer is the first drama to dethrone my #1 drama after holding onto its position for seven years.
It's the first drama where I couldn't find any major flaws to it.
It's the first drama where I began to pay attention to the writer behind it.

It's the second drama where I'm hardcore shipping the OTP, reel and real.

It's not much compared to other people, but even though Healer isn't "first" in a lot of aspects, it has evoked deeper feelings in me than other dramas. It's simply unforgettable and, in a sense, life changing.

first time with healer

1. waiting diligently for the live streaming

2. watch live..then watch raw...then watch with sub...then rewind if missing anything

3. read every single post by healer fans in soompi

4. read every fanfic of healer (particularly love the ones written by @azzurri ) read all the beautiful and insightful analysis

5. falling in love with Song Ji-nah's writing

6. falling in love with healer 2.0 team

7. joining healer premier membership... hehe!! thank you @sunshine15 for my membership card

First time I changed my profile pic since I joined soompi (8-10 years ago?) I've been a Bae Yong Joon fan since forever. Still is....but I discovered Ji Chang Wook through Healer!!! His voice actually reminds me of BYJ. First time I ordered a Blu-Ray copy!

My "first time" experience after watching healer....

[First time to..]

1. join a forum
  2. witness a really good development when it comes to all of the characters
  3. read almost all the interviews of the actors
  4. follow an actor/actress in his/her ig account
  5. rewatch a drama right after it was finished
  6. really ship the OTP
  7. witness a REAL relationship. I mean, in healer, there's really no such thing as "noble idiocy"
  8. be really excited for every episode

ugh. I'm really speechless. There's so many first times when I came across with this awesome drama. :)

@jzllfrncsc I think each and every one from this thread experience many "first time" with this drama! This show made many of us become "experts" in origami lucky stars, participate to an International Fan Project, to love the actors and the writer and all the cast!! To love and to let them know that we support them! And the first time we are still in a thread for many many many weeks after the show ended and still be soo active!

Before I resigned from Soompi tonight, I have something absolutely hilarious to share with you all... :))
I was surfing around, hunting for JCW / Healer and in my happy place, I came across a page full of Healer gifs. They were pretty awesome I decided to save them, save - scroll - save - scroll and suddenly I burst out laughing! @mywebfoot - you are going to find this extra amusing, I think.

iWC1kkVcb6cDf.gif
credit as tagged

=)) =)) =))
Good night, everyone!

Question

on the shippers contest...how do they judge the whole competition? because I see that the WGM fans are voting like crazy but truthfully since I am very biased with our couple... I see that the QUALITY of our fans' submissions are done professionally... I don't mean to put down anybody but I do hope someone or the judges see what the healer team has created... hope we'll win

Guest mywebfoot

@sia3 such a great big... kitty cat? LOL, that's a great one.
@kdramafangirlz thank you for reading! I take it as a great honor when Healer fans enjoy this fic. It's a tribute to SJN's fantastic writing, and the complete world she's created. If I can re-create even the smallest part of the feeling of being in that world, I am already very satisfied!
@namedx thank you for reading! And if you see her, please say sorry and thank you to Ahjumma, and I am afraid of her, so if she can please not get too mad at me for giving her a terminal disease, that would be nice. :))On a more serious note: Can I send it over as a summary and link? The problem is I don't know how many chapters, how long or what might change after I write some parts. Occasionally I go back and edit minor points so that the storyline matches up over time. 
@dearme85 

:x

Before i say goodnite...(not a goodbye)..

My first time experience after watching Healer:

1. Made more than 100 comments on Healer's thread.. (usually i just read what soompiers commented on other's threads..my fingers are so itchy to type something on this thread after watching every episode's of Healer)

2. Still stucked in this thread even Healer has ended 3 weeks ago..aishhh.. :-??

3. made gif images and repeating this scene hundreds of time..his eyes..the way he look at her..aigooo  #-o :-*
GM_20150301_230836.gif

4. joined HIFP
5. stop watching other kdramas during Healer's airing for 2 months..oh well, i need to concentrate my delulu mind only for Healer (now still trying to recover from this deluluness)
6. my expectation for next kdrama that i gonna watch totally has changed and different after watching Healer :((

Ouchhhh..this guy has stole our heart..don't you think so??  :D
GM_20150301_232641.gif
>:)

Guest Leylalinn

Agree ..same lika with jk99 first time experience after healer...i feel like that too.

But i have another 1st time (i'm telling ths on jcw thread)

1st TIme.....I BURN my cook because of JCW. Because of kdrama.. Healer.

1st time...i feel embarasing when some ladies office...found the last time im googling is this thraed...and saw jcw half body naked picture..icture. My hand trembling because the phone hang and that hot body.. i cant close the thread immedietly.. Aigooo ...what ia perfect day today...feeling shy.

Healer is the 1st time drama had ruin my life so deeply crazy.

Guest Leylalinn

Anyone know...why MLTR do healer soundtrack? Is eternal love made bybthem or what? Do u know about it? Makes me curios. Eternal love is really2 daebak.

Guest charliew

Leylalinn said: Anyone know...why MLTR do healer soundtrack? Is eternal love made bybthem or what? Do u know about it? Makes me curios. Eternal love is really2 daebak.