[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

uctqepe said:

@uctqepe Pardon me but I don't quite get the specifics for the essay. Is there some kind of theme to adhere to or we just need to submit a XXXX-word essay that generally talks about our OTP?

:)

I'd like to help but I'm afraid the specifications are unclear to me. :-/ Kindly enlighten this poor soul!

:D

@uctqepe‌ Would love to help so much but unfortunately out whole day and wont be back before the deadline T_T Sorry cant be of help for the ship! :( Hope the other awesome writers in this thread will be able to have something! Thanks all for helping our ship love!

And @briseis‌ no worries!!! Dont have to be sorry, your health is the most important!!! Please take good care of yourself and get well soon alright!! :)

@briseis, take care, dear! Your health is far more important.

@sunshine15, I'm so excited that we'll get our copy of the Healer OST soon HAHAHA! I just read the email from YesAsia.

Edit:
Just pre-ordered my DVD copy of Healer from Innolife (oh crap! that shipping amt.) :-O
Will eat ramyeon for the next couple of days.

mywebfoot said: @uctqepe will work on something. I have a chunk of chapter 1 that might adaptable for the essay, but it will take a few hours to get that adapted. @heartooppaya and @azzurri and other writers, pls try also. It's day 1 of the lunar new year so I have half a day at my relatives' place. Can't be typing away there. Whomever gets something out send it out! @briseis get well first. Health. Don't worry about letting anyone down. Life happens. Will take a look at the notes but since time is short I can only adaptI think. May not match up.

Guest Leylalinn

How about....we asking kbs..to add 1 or 2 episode. And blood off for awhile. Hahahaha....i love vampire theme...but they act so so bad..sorry cute boy ajh. Or jcw replace ajh for being vampire and pmy as yo rita hahahaha :D:(:(( :-S

Guest mywebfoot

EDIT: help, I have to run. Can't even get the spoilers working. I'll do it later EDIT 2: I've deleted this version. The full version is now in the shipper forum thanks to the other crazy people who rushed out a 2000 word one shot in less than 12 hours :) Go read it there!

@mywebfoot Awesome, wow! Loved it. Awwww it's a baby girl! Somehow that scenario is now totally canon inside my head. :x

I did a word count. 1,405 words. We need 600 more!

Guest mywebfoot

@azzurri I couldn't make be first bit work so I've just jumped into the birth scene. If it's up to 2000 words we're good. If it's at least 2000 we are in trouble. Please check? Also @noxn's query ... though I am pretty sure it's a FF and not essay like we had. THaNK YOU. It needs your edit trust me. Please check for continuity especially!!!!!

mywebfoot said: @azzurri I couldn't make be first bit work so I've just jumped into the birth scene. If it's up to 2000 words we're good. If it's at least 2000 we are in trouble. Please check? Also @noxn's query ... though I am pretty sure it's a FF and not essay like we had. THaNK YOU. It needs your edit trust me. Please check for continuity especially!!!!!

mywebfoot said: @azzurri I couldn't make be first bit work so I've just jumped into the birth scene. If it's up to 2000 words we're good. If it's at least 2000 we are in trouble. Please check? Also @noxn's query ... though I am pretty sure it's a FF and not essay like we had. THaNK YOU. It needs your edit trust me. Please check for continuity especially!!!!!

azzurri said: mywebfoot said: @azzurri I couldn't make be first bit work so I've just jumped into the birth scene. If it's up to 2000 words we're good. If it's at least 2000 we are in trouble. Please check? Also @noxn's query ... though I am pretty sure it's a FF and not essay like we had. THaNK YOU. It needs your edit trust me. Please check for continuity especially!!!!!