[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

We're not the only ones suffering from the disease called "Healer deprivation"
get?url=https%3A%2F%2F38.media.tumblr.cocr. as tagged

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.de/2015/02/ahn-jae-hyun-dances-as-he-gets-shot.html

the whole comment section is full of people missing Healer 

@uctqepe, @CherKell, @mywebfoot, @kdramafangirlz, @larienssi, @rrmski and all the Healerities who have been counting on me:I'M EXTREMELY SORRY BUT I CAN'T DO THE SHIPPERS' CONTEST ESSAY AFTER ALL!
I've just spend 4 hours at hospital going through various examinations and it turns out I have gastritis. I feel quite ill and they gave me some antibiotics - I'm in a state in which I won't be able to write anything creative for several days. However, it's nothing against how disappointed with myself I feel right know - being unable to fulfill my promise to you that I will write the essay. You all put your trust in me and I let you down. There are no excuses and I only hope some amazing person will replace me and that she will have enough time to write it - I have no doubt it will be amazing and I can't wait to read it. I'm so sorry for failing you everyone.
For those who will be writing the essay here are the themes I worked with (thank you , @rrmski and all for your suggestions!). I have bits and pieces but I just don't feel well enough to do with it something  prosaic and creative. This is basically a rough draft with points I wanted to include plus some suggetions I received:

• [*]
JH listens to child's heart beat inside YS's belly while they are lying on their bed snuggled in their fluffy white sheets[*]"it feels like a dream"[*]YS or JH suddenly remembers something from their past together[*]they are expecting their first child and they already have a dog and the 3 fishes; I wanted at least one half of the story to take place in their factory home, to show that every place can become  A HOME if you share it/live in it with the people you love[*]Mention of JH's freelance photojournalistic job, using his Healer skills when he suddenly recieves a call from YS - the baby is kicking for the first time so he rushes though the rooftops to get there[*]Few people suggested their first wedding anniversary[*]For a moment I was thinking of doing the wedding anniversary thing and using a reenactment of their first meeting on the bus: basically JH prepares the wedding anniversary - he calls YS to get to him and take the nearest bus and behold, the bus is completely empty except one passenger who enters after YS, the bus brakes and JH catches just like in episode 1, he kisses her and caresses her hair and says"You know, I wanted to steal few of these when I first met you. But when I was about to touch them you put on that damn hat! How I wanted to tear it! Even then, they looked so silken and now I can finally do this," and kisses the top of her head [*]I definitely wanted to use JH's point of you because its always more engaging and riveting to watch the working of the male lead's mind and thoughts, to get a look to the secret recesses of his mind,..This is basically all the ideas I was working with and I REALLY want to complete it but I just can't! If only the deadline wasn't so soon! I HATE YOU, STOMACH! YOU ARE THE WORST COCKBLOCKER EVER - YOU ARE COCKBLOCKING MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY SHIP! AND THAT'S A COURT-MARTIAL OFFENSE IN MY BOOK!

Actor Ji Chang-wook's warmhearted Seollal wish, "Happy New Year"

2015/02/18 |

photo565766.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook has sent out his New Year's Wish.

On February 17th, Ji Chang-wook uploaded a video clip on his Instagram delivering his New Year's wish along with a caption, "Happy New Year. I wanted to be the first one to say New Year's greeting".

In the video, Ji Chang-wook said, "Hello, everybody. Holiday has finally arrived. I hope you will have many blessings in the new year. I wish all of you health and happiness this year".

Ji Chang-wook said the New Year's wishes for his fans and waved his hands smiling brightly, which touched his fans' hearts.

Netizens said, "Oppa, I wish you a happy new year", "My heart is pounding this morning", "I really like" and so on.

Ji Chang-wook delivered great acting performance in "Healer", which has completed recently.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

Actor Ji Chang-wook's warmhearted Seollal wish, "Happy New Year"

photo565766.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook has sent out his New Year's Wish.

On February 17th, Ji Chang-wook uploaded a video clip on his Instagram delivering his New Year's wish along with a caption, "Happy New Year. I wanted to be the first one to say New Year's greeting".

In the video, Ji Chang-wook said, "Hello, everybody. Holiday has finally arrived. I hope you will have many blessings in the new year. I wish all of you health and happiness this year".

Ji Chang-wook said the New Year's wishes for his fans and waved his hands smiling brightly, which touched his fans' hearts.

Netizens said, "Oppa, I wish you a happy new year", "My heart is pounding this morning", "I really like" and so on.

Ji Chang-wook delivered great acting performance in "Healer", which has completed recently.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...
Credit Hancinema

PLc0xsQ.pngOne post a day keeps the doctor away! I made this several weeks back, and the inspiration comes from that scorching glare/stare. I had liked this scene a lot, the grand reveal was very well done, and Jung Hoo's display of his untamed, wild side was very profound in this shot, thus the blend with the tiger.
@kdramafangirlz @sunshine15 @andremarie @reemkanabta_at_hotmail.com_stv Thank you for liking the fan art. I was listening to the ripped FMV's MP3 and had an idea of a blend. Took awhile to get it to look like that, but I'm happy that it looks presentable. The FEELS is even better if you look at it and listen to that song! :x I was staring at it myself for quite a longgg time. That scene was so well-made, and they really look in love (BOTH!)... kudos to their acting. Jjang~
@azzurriMama Mia to the FF. Sorry couldn't respond sooner, as I was battling with the PS last night, and... trying to detox from Soompi now that Healer is over. What we shared in Faith, that was special and unhealthy, so need to get back to real life even though I miss Healer, Jung Hoo, Young Shin, Ahjumma, Moon Ho dearly. :(( Oh, @Gukja has sent you a daejang hug and says hello. :)
@uctqepeYES. Go, Healer Couple!!! :) 

• Like 1

Guest jchealer

Reading thru half of the script for episode 20 and noted some differences:

1) cafe after SJH hug CYS for 5s

In the script SJH took off his cap when talking to YS's dad and then he turned ard after hugging her and stopped in front of her... To pick up his cap before heading out. And YS said "재밌지?" as she laughed was not in e script, though the laugh is in the script.

2) rooftop scene where SJH narrates the things he likes

The kiss on YS's hand is written in the script but not the soft kisses he planted on her face

3) omitted scene

Right after rooftop scene abv, there is a scene which shows SJH, in his house, printing out the questions from the files he copied from YS's laptop onto a USB back in episode 3. And a repeat of him answering question 1 but in a different angle. And then a shot of JH's empty studio which ends with the pix of the island in his house.

4) SangSoo, YoYo and JH

In the script it's written that JH is grinning at SS and YY but that hand action JH made was not. Also, after SS slapped YY accidentially JH said "good teamwork" that was not in the script.

5) MinJa in gents toilet to meet Yoon

She told Yoon to zip up and then said "it's fake". The part she said "뽕이야" was not in the script. Also, her offering ice cream to Yoon in the cafe is also not in the script.

I'm still struggling to read thru the script with my weak korean but so far these r the few I managed to spot.

@juzluvpink‌

I'm stuck with registration

Guest uctqepe

briseis said: @uctqepe, @CherKell, @mywebfoot, @kdramafangirlz, @larienssi, @rrmski and all the Healerities who have been counting on me:I'M EXTREMELY SORRY BUT I CAN'T DO THE SHIPPERS' CONTEST ESSAY AFTER ALL!
I've just spend 4 hours at hospital going through various examinations and it turns out I have gastritis. I feel quite ill and they gave me some antibiotics - I'm in a state in which I won't be able to write anything creative for several days. However, it's nothing against how disappointed with myself I feel right know - being unable to fulfill my promise to you that I will write the essay. You all put your trust in me and I let you down. There are no excuses and I only hope some amazing person will replace me and that she will have enough time to write it - I have no doubt it will be amazing and I can't wait to read it. I'm so sorry for failing you everyone.
For those who will be writing the essay here are the themes I worked with (thank you , @rrmski and all for your suggestions!). I have bits and pieces but I just don't feel well enough to do with it something  prosaic and creative. This is basically a rough draft with points I wanted to include plus some suggetions I received:

• [*]
JH listens to child's heart beat inside YS's belly while they are lying on their bed snuggled in their fluffy white sheets[*]"it feels like a dream"[*]YS or JH suddenly remembers something from their past together[*]they are expecting their first child and they already have a dog and the 3 fishes; I wanted at least one half of the story to take place in their factory home, to show that every place can become  A HOME if you share it/live in it with the people you love[*]Mention of JH's freelance photojournalistic job, using his Healer skills when he suddenly recieves a call from YS - the baby is kicking for the first time so he rushes though the rooftops to get there[*]Few people suggested their first wedding anniversary[*]For a moment I was thinking of doing the wedding anniversary thing and using a reenactment of their first meeting on the bus: basically JH prepares the wedding anniversary - he calls YS to get to him and take the nearest bus and behold, the bus is completely empty except one passenger who enters after YS, the bus brakes and JH catches just like in episode 1, he kisses her and caresses her hair and says"You know, I wanted to steal few of these when I first met you. But when I was about to touch them you put on that damn hat! How I wanted to tear it! Even then, they looked so silken and now I can finally do this," and kisses the top of her head [*]I definitely wanted to use JH's point of you because its always more engaging and riveting to watch the working of the male lead's mind and thoughts, to get a look to the secret recesses of his mind,..This is basically all the ideas I was working with and I REALLY want to complete it but I just can't! If only the deadline wasn't so soon! I HATE YOU, STOMACH! YOU ARE THE WORST COCKBLOCKER EVER - YOU ARE COCKBLOCKING MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY SHIP! AND THAT'S A COURT-MARTIAL OFFENSE IN MY BOOK!

Guest mywebfoot

@uctqepe will work on something. I have a chunk of chapter 1 that might adaptable for the essay, but it will take a few hours to get that adapted.

@heartooppaya and @azzurri and other writers, pls try also. It's day 1 of the lunar new year so I have half a day at my relatives' place. Can't be typing away there. Whomever gets something out send it out!

@briseis get well first. Health. Don't worry about letting anyone down. Life happens. Will take a look at the notes but since time is short I can only adaptI think. May not match up.

Guest uctqepe

@mywebfoot‌ HUWAAAAA THANK YOUUUUUU :(( :(( dont worry about the number of words/page.. Lets jut submit what we have in hand.. :)

Oh this thread is really amazing...

i have just finished watching episode 20!! i must say that this is one of the best so far for the last 2-3 years. hahaha.

albeit there were some flaws here and there, still it's quite very good. i find the ending good but there are some things that were not shown in the end. like what happened now to kim moon shik? did he gone insane all the way? what happened to his lackey? how bout chae yong shin's mom? it would be great if they were able to really have a portion together, as mother and daughter.

nonetheless, i enjoyed this series so much. sad that i wasn't able to do a live screencap even once. hahaha

@uctqepe Pardon me but I don't quite get the specifics for the essay. Is there some kind of theme to adhere to or we just need to submit a XXXX-word essay that generally talks about our OTP? :) I'd like to help but I'm afraid the specifications are unclear to me. :-/ Kindly enlighten this poor soul! :D :D :D

Guest uctqepe

@uctqepe Pardon me but I don't quite get the specifics for the essay. Is there some kind of theme to adhere to or we just need to submit a XXXX-word essay that generally talks about our OTP?

:)

I'd like to help but I'm afraid the specifications are unclear to me. :-/ Kindly enlighten this poor soul!

:D

It's 2000 word essay about one day of our couple after they're MARRIED.. :D