[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Team HIFP...@sanika, @tomoyo1010, @namedx, @AdelaM, @kanyaprasetyo, @cmoirae2, @ruizaio, @heartoppaya, @sunshine15, @Noxn.... thank you for all your hard work! Everything on the blog looks great! It really helps with my Healer withdrawal... hehehe. Anyway you guys are just simply so awesome, I would Daejang rocket launch hug all of you but since I'd get OT for that, here's PBS instead. ;)
80958692tw1epaajsch0vg209c07tu10.gif

And a shoutout to my homey @sia3... my FF is up.. hope the credit is OK. Anyway it's just another avenue to feed my bad Healer withdrawal. Have a great and blessed Chinese New Year, babe! And to all Healerites, celebrating Chinese New Year as well. Gong Xi Fa Cai! Love you all!

I've tried other dramas within 5 minutes I quit :-w what's happening :-L

Same here, watch punch,i skip..watch hdye jekll me....i stop the moment robin and jang ha na had their first kiss...i see Nothing but hyun bin's hair..i skip..next.....now...running man..best solution. Gonna watch healer again as my bedtime drama.lol

Hahahaha I just got a reply from Ahjumma. She is calling you name.. Thou, she did censored it! lol

Here is the email I sent:

Hey there Ahjumma...

What to do? What to do? I really really miss Healer.

I wonder what is he doing now? Are you still working with him? Did you go back and live in your lair?

Do you always go and meet up with JH and YS? Are you thinking of giving Detective Yoon a chance?

Her reply:

Dear poking-into-my-business,

Jung-hoo is so very annoying to live with. He gave me such scares when communicating through

comms and now seeing each other daily, he is starting to richard simmons me off, chincha!

That wingless bat! I have no idea how Young-shin and that goldfish is living with him.

I'll be bald by now, having pulled my hair out.

We meet at times, but I really hate these meetings between the four of us.

No, not the goldfish. Moon-ho's joining us too. Sometimes Yoon trails along.

I swear I didn't invite him! One drunk-dial later, he's always following me with his annoying "Sunbaeeee~".

The only good thing about these places that we meet is, there is good food. That's comforting.

And I get to pull Jung-hoo's ear at times.

Young-shin's given me permission (ha, if I need permission from her to pull my student's ear).

Dae-yong drops by too, wailing at her 'hyung'. I don't understand how a weirdo like Jung-hoo can be a role model to Dae-young.

Very confusing indeed.

Aish, don't ask me questions about these stupid people with their boring lives.

Peace out,

Ahjumma.

P.S. What is this new trend of bothering an innocent retired ahjumma? I heard heartoppaya's to be blamed.

Wait till I catch her. The little

p.s: I cant believe I went to bed early last night. So, I missed the news from HIFP. Still reading the other posts that I had also missed.

Oh shoot! She's out to kill me! I've really gotta respect her personal space. Both me and @namedx got a sound beating from her last night. I heard @AdelaM and @sunshine15 laughing like loons over this. Idiots. @namedx, ought to "peel off" some stuff, right? ;)

Guest uctqepe

First of all,

I CANNOT SAY THANK YOU ENOUGH to HIFP team, really!!!

And now, also for @briseis who said yes to help the shipper contest! I hope you're doing just fine and healthy.. If something happened and u cant do the essay, please tell me.. Your health and study must come first!!

Sorry about the tight deadline, because we were not aware that all entries in round one will be eligible for round 2! So all teams have been waiting for some announcement before working on round 2! Miiaaannn..

For the next round will be a fanart and short video..

Round 3 (fan art):

Entry period: 2/23-2/24

Voting period: 2/24-2/26

Explanation: 3 original examples of fan art. 1000px width and height maximum.

ANYONE HAS MADE FANART WILLING TO HELP??? We need 3!!

Round 4 (video, FINALISTS ONLY):

Entry period: 2/26-27

Voting period: 2/27-3/2

Explanation: Original video clip <5 minutes in length

I am thinking of @Noxn‌ to make video maybe? Dear, if you have time, can you lead this? And just like Briseis is doing, tell us what u need and how we can help u! *wink*

There will be two categories fot winner: first, by total vote for every round. Second, by staff pick! Lets aim for the staff's pick!! Kekekekekekekekkke

uctqepe said: First of all, I CANNOT SAY THANK YOU ENOUGH to HIFP team, really!!! And now, also for @briseis who said yes to help the shipper contest! I hope you're doing just fine and healthy.. If something happened and u cant do the essay, please tell me.. Your health and study must come first!! Sorry about the tight deadline, because we were not aware that all entries in round one will be eligible for round 2! So all teams have been waiting for some announcement before working on round 2! Miiaaannn.. For the next round will be a fanart and short video.. Round 3 (fan art): Entry period: 2/23-2/24 Voting period: 2/24-2/26 Explanation: 3 original examples of fan art. 1000px width and height maximum. ANYONE HAS MADE FANART WILLING TO HELP??? We need 3!! Round 4 (video, FINALISTS ONLY): Entry period: 2/26-27 Voting period: 2/27-3/2 Explanation: Original video clip <5 minutes in length I am thinking of @Noxn‌ to make video maybe? Dear, if you have time, can you lead this? And just like Briseis is doing, tell us what u need and how we can help u! *wink* There will be two categories fot winner: first, by total vote for every round. Second, by staff pick! Lets aim for the staff's pick!! Kekekekekekekekkke

I was listening to Dramabeans podcast Healer edition last night, and one thing really caught my attention.

Healer might not be a hugely popular drama like "you who came from the stars", but Healer has one of the most fanatic and hardcore fans, that it's almost similar to a cult. (not exactly in those words)

I feel like that explanation really describe how I feel towards Healer now. Not every one of my friends who had watched Healer (because I was so eager promoting it) agree with me that Healer is one of the best Kdrama I've ever watched. But I don't mind, because I found this forum, and I'm happy that there were so many people see what I see in Healer.
:)>-

Hahahaha I just got a reply from Ahjumma. She is calling you name.. Thou, she did censored it! lol

Here is the email I sent:

Hey there Ahjumma...

What to do? What to do? I really really miss Healer.

I wonder what is he doing now? Are you still working with him? Did you go back and live in your lair?

Do you always go and meet up with JH and YS? Are you thinking of giving Detective Yoon a chance?

Her reply:

Dear poking-into-my-business,

Jung-hoo is so very annoying to live with. He gave me such scares when communicating through

comms and now seeing each other daily, he is starting to richard simmons me off, chincha!

That wingless bat! I have no idea how Young-shin and that goldfish is living with him.

I'll be bald by now, having pulled my hair out.

We meet at times, but I really hate these meetings between the four of us.

No, not the goldfish. Moon-ho's joining us too. Sometimes Yoon trails along.

I swear I didn't invite him! One drunk-dial later, he's always following me with his annoying "Sunbaeeee~".

The only good thing about these places that we meet is, there is good food. That's comforting.

And I get to pull Jung-hoo's ear at times.

Young-shin's given me permission (ha, if I need permission from her to pull my student's ear).

Dae-yong drops by too, wailing at her 'hyung'. I don't understand how a weirdo like Jung-hoo can be a role model to Dae-young.

Very confusing indeed.

Aish, don't ask me questions about these stupid people with their boring lives.

Peace out,

Ahjumma.

P.S. What is this new trend of bothering an innocent retired ahjumma? I heard heartoppaya's to be blamed.

Wait till I catch her. The little

p.s: I cant believe I went to bed early last night. So, I missed the news from HIFP. Still reading the other posts that I had also missed.

Hahahhaa...i love ahjumma. Awesome reply!!!!!

Guest uctqepe

I already made a 5 minute music video chingu. You can check the YT link in my signature (the title is Say When). Will that suffice or do I need to edit it and include all OTP moments from eps 1-20? :) :) :)

For the fanarts, I have two HD ones. Maybe I'll make another one. I'll post 'em later when I get home from school. :D

But wait! Are the fanarts supposed to be original illustrations or are edited pieces from Photoshop allowed?

Am gonna ask thr committee on the requirement! I think it'll be fine!! Thank you for helping! :D

@briseis good luck for the shippers' contest!!

Okay I'll try to help based on my imagination

Jung Hoo-Young Shin HEA story...

Jung Hoo's POV

Today is 100th Day anniversary for us. I'm beaming with smile since this morning, I want to say out loud "I love you". I think I'm actually not a romantic kind, but with Young Shin I helplessly romantic... Just the thought of her makes me smile widely. I'm just so happy that it brings tears to me 'cause it looks unreal. I actually stop dreaming about anything now, 'cause reality is better than any dream. Okay, I get cheesier here... Just you know, I love Young Shin. Full stop.

Now I like to write and still like to think and talk to myself. When we were getting married, I didn't know that it will turn into lavish occasion. I only thought it would be us and few relatives. But turned out, many more people came to give us blessings, Moon Ho samchon, ahjumma, Daeyong, Detective Yoon, Kang Min Jae, Editor Jang and the rest of Someday News and of course my mom, Young Shin's mom, Young Shin's dad and cafe ahjussi. That said, the wedding was a big celebration and I didn't have a clue how it looks like before. I was nervous at that time, biting my lips and wiped the sweats from my face and neck. Actually before, I just thought what's the fuss about wedding, I wouldn't get married soon. But at my wedding day, that's just something special in the air. It's indescribable, my heart felt going to explode just by that feeling. My Young Shin was really pretty too, out of this world pretty, how would I say it? Prettiest? Most beautiful? I run out of superlatives to describe her. We then went to the altar and promised to live together for the rest of our lives. I think that's easy. Before, I never think about marriage, now I never think about divorce.

We had our first kiss on the first day of snow. And our marriage on the first day of cherry blossoms.

Now, do I need to tell about honeymoon? We took 2 weeks leave for honeymoon. In South Pacific, in Tahiti, just like my dream. It's not easy to give up my dream and I wanted to know what's the fuss about South Pacific because Teacher always told me like it's a paradise on earth.

Well said, Teacher, it's indeed paradise on earth and I already have an angel beside me...

Young Shin always say I'm cheesy and clingy and sometimes she tell me how she miss Park Bong Soo.. I never understand that.. Is the normal looking, sexy, passionate guy like me not enough? Why miss someone that always runs away at critical situation? And scaredy-cat on top of that. But Young Shin says she will just take me to visit her father then. Oh snap! In an instance, my inner Bong Soo (Bongsookie?) comes out. I never think meet father in-law is that scary! What's scariest now, every time we visit father in-law, he will whisper a question to me in intimidating voice "Is Young Shin pregnant now?"

Hmm, I'm not so sure I can post it here... I will copy the essay to somewhere else too..

Everyone, if you have better story and better idea, don't be shy to help our dear @briseis

cc: @heartoppaya @mywebfoot

:bz

@kanyaprasetyo love it! Wow! All the helearities have the same question: is YS pregnant yet?!

Is she or is she not?

#Healer #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #BTS #kiss #bed #scene

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 22, 2015 at 10:02pm PST

I wanted to ask uri Ahjumma a few questions too, like about Detective Yoon & her relationship with Jung-hoo.. But all the briliant Ask Ahjumma questions already covered that ground..
So I wanted to try something different: I wanted to picture a scenario where a character from Healer, unknown to Ahjumma so far (but we know him..) asks ahjumma a question.. That way we can try and find out more of what happened in their lives, beyond Ep 20.. Also since we already know the character, we can judge if uri Ahjumma's as "Awesome" as she claims she is... :)) :))
So Ahjumma, here's my not-really-a-curveball question: 
Question from Lee Jong-Soo's standpointjnZNN8X.jpg

Dear Ahjumma, 
This is Jong Soo from Someday newspaper. I'm sure, you must've heard all about me from your Healer 2.0 team.. How can you not, Moon-ho Sunbae's practically a fan and Young-shin, well, let's just say that she's smitten by me and my looks from the day we met! 
Anyway, I bet Chae Young-shin talks about me often.. I know, I know that she and Jung-hoo are a "couple" now, but would you believe if I told you that I still catch her sending longing glances my way all the time.. Not like I care least bit! She had her chance, but she just had to ruin it..! Sadly for her, the ship of my love has already sailed... never to return. Any which way, I'm just too awesome to date her!
And then there's that crazy Healer dude.. I've heard that he was your partner and that he was the best in his field! Ha, the best? the dude wishes! He never fooled me with his act, never for a second! And how did you work with him for 8 long years? 'Cos if you ask me, that guy's weeeeird.. As for being Young-shin's BF, well, had I met Young-shin first, this Jung-hoo would never have had a chance, not in a million years! Not to mention, I'm much better photographer! I've heard he's too clingy.. can you imagine that? So not right for a girl like Young-shin.. If only the dude had my good looks, maybe he wouldn't have to cling so much.. Anway, like I care.
Coming to Moon-ho Sunbae, between you and me, I think Sunbae needs to retire.. I bet you agree that he isn't as charming anymore (but don't tell him that on his face, even at his age, he can still knock off a tooth or two, with his punch.. So just say that to him on phone!).. Anyway, long story short, everyone knows that I'm SomeDay's Star Reporter now. This Someday or Monday is nothing without me! Sunbae'll be so well off, just going back to AGN and staying with Min-jae Sunbae, leaving SomeDay in my capable hands!
Which sort of brings me to my point: Ajhumma, do you know by any chance, if Dae-yong has a boyfriend? Can I just tell you that I have the hots for her, oops, that came out all wrong, that I just kinda think that her glowing skin and her flowing hair complement my natural good looks quite well.. Not that she'll ever find someone as handsome as me in her life, but I can be generous enough to grace her life. So, uhmmm, I kinda wanted to understand her love situation.. Well, whatever the situation, I think she'll never be able to resist my charms. So I wanted to give you the opportunity to set me up with her.. 'Cos you know, you kinda have a history of setting up Healer's date and well, Dae-yong sort of "is Healer" now.. As for the date itself, I don't want all the super-cheesy hanky-panky Jung-hoo made you do for his date.. Lemme go ahead and give you license to set up the date anyway you like, just no movie theatres, no rooftop tents, no long drives, no speaking rabbit soft-toys, eww! That's so Healer Gen 2! For Healer Gen 3, I bet you're itching to outdo yourself this time.. I'll be looking forward to how you set us up.. No pressure.
And by the way, I've heard that Dae-yong knows Taekwondo.. Would you happen to know how high she can kick? Well, just so I know where to stand.. Just for self-defense, I mean. 
- Jong Soo
=============================================
The reason for my question is that I always felt that Jong-soo lives in his own world.. Always at the scene of the action, but unaware of the surroundings, Lol! Javabeans was so right in saying that he should be sent the 'Healer' DVD just so he can understand how much he missed out on all the action! :)) So I just wanted to think of how he possibly thinks, Lol!
Also I am really curious as to what (or if anything) happened between Jong-soo and Dae-young.. Did they also become a reporter-healer sort of combo that Young-shin and Jung-hoo are.. Hence my question to uri Ahjumma!
@heartoppaya, @namedx: Please relay Jong-soo's question to uri Ahjumma.. Waiting patiently for an answer! 

Guest Canavalia

Omo, there's even a MV about the Healer mugs!!! Daebak! I'm finding these quirky MV's helpful to deal with the withdrawls......hope some of you will find some comfort watching these too.  :)

Does anybody know where I can one of these mugs?

They are obviously PP ...

For the Fanart... I can only do chibi. But I'm not into colouring at all... so I would need to team up with someone who knows how to use photoshop :wink:

For a day of our couple. Uhh... I would just like them to stay at home,... cook ... no chancel that, try to cook but fail - and then end up doing the date YS wanted to do in EP 11 - picking the longest movie of all at the theatre :blush: