[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

sunshine15

said: That was awesome, @namedx!! Rewatching these episodes is such an incredibly amazing experiences, 'cos you get to FEEL all the characters' vulnerability, the overwhelming feels, and above all, that freakin’ crazy levels of chemistry, right from the beginning! 

Right here, I was aboard the Healer FEELS bus! Every OTP moment right from the first episode was magical, the writing masterful, the execution very beautiful!  

And I'm really looking forward to covering the FEELS for the Episode 3 and 4 

:)) Even more 'cos we finally meet Park Bong Soo, uri Bongsookie, the most adorablest thing in the whole wide universe! Do look out for a mega-tonne FEELS bomb coming your way, @namedx!! :))

Guest Cinderella1

uctqepe said: Healer Dearies, 
THE WAR HAS BEGUN!! 
Please help vote for our Healer Couple http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/14/vote-your-favorite-couples-from-k-dramas-we-got-married-and-more/10/

and please help to spread the word!!!! We don't have much time! And we are currently falling really behind! :(
Please find the name "SEO JEONG HOO and CHAE YOUNG SHIN" 
"Remember, you can vote once every six hours until February 17, 11:59 PM KST!"

Thank youuuuuuu... 

Guest Cinderella1

For the last 2 months every Sunday I used to get happy and excited because I knew that the next day finally a new episode  of Healer .. but now I feel extremely sad :( i'm listening to Healer OST and sighing :((

namedx said:

sunshine15

said: That was awesome, @namedx!! Rewatching these episodes is such an incredibly amazing experiences, 'cos you get to FEEL all the characters' vulnerability, the overwhelming feels, and above all, that freakin’ crazy levels of chemistry, right from the beginning! 

Right here, I was aboard the Healer FEELS bus! Every OTP moment right from the first episode was magical, the writing masterful, the execution very beautiful!  

And I'm really looking forward to covering the FEELS for the Episode 3 and 4 

:)) Even more 'cos we finally meet Park Bong Soo, uri Bongsookie, the most adorablest thing in the whole wide universe! Do look out for a mega-tonne FEELS bomb coming your way, @namedx!! :))

Cinderella1 said: uctqepe said: Healer Dearies, 
THE WAR HAS BEGUN!! 
Please help vote for our Healer Couple http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/14/vote-your-favorite-couples-from-k-dramas-we-got-married-and-more/10/

and please help to spread the word!!!! We don't have much time! And we are currently falling really behind! :(
Please find the name "SEO JEONG HOO and CHAE YOUNG SHIN" 
"Remember, you can vote once every six hours until February 17, 11:59 PM KST!"

Thank youuuuuuu... 

Guest Cinderella1

Healer fans , JCW fans ... Hope we can support JCW in his soompi thread as well , it has reached only 195 pages :( 
that's not much compared to the love we have for him
let's post , comment and share thoughts there to enrich his thread  
:x

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/369044/ji-chang-wook-%EC%A7%80%EC%B0%BD%EC%9A%B1-actor-musical-actor-kbs2-drama-healer-musical-the-days/p195

Cinderella1 said: Healer fans , JCW fans ... Hope we can support JCW in his soompi thread as well , it has reached only 195 pages :( 

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/369044/ji-chang-wook-%EC%A7%80%EC%B0%BD%EC%9A%B1-actor-musical-actor-kbs2-drama-healer-musical-the-days/p195

CONGRATULATIONS and BRAVO absolutely to @Everyone involved in the HIFP project...Loved the Blog, excellent work, loved the teaser/video, amazing.... Healerites, you are the best.....Hard to let go of this fabulous drama...good to know this thread is still alive and nice to return just to receive the shared love and joy, from being a Healer fan.....Thank you!
@sanika and team project...youre all absolutely awesome and amazing....Great work, absolutely!..

Happy Healing peeps.....The freedom and joy of re-watching....YAY!!!!
HEALER-RITES FIGHTING!!!.....HIFP FIGHTING!!!.....HEALER FIGHTING!!!...
=D> =D> =D> =D>

Guest luv_KimRaeWon

Cinderella1 said: Healer fans , JCW fans ... Hope we can support JCW in his soompi thread as well , it has reached only 195 pages :( 

and.. the HIFP is awesome. love it to bits.

After almost a week having a serious Healer withdrawal symptoms...i unable to decide which kdrama should i watch and today i finally decided to download & watch Warrior Baek Dong Soo.. (:|

I was thinking to watch KMHM and HJAM but my heart still thinking of JCW..like seriously why is this happening to me?? I dont like watching sageuk drama and i gonna watch it just because of JCW.. (:|

Guest wizengamot

sunshine15 said:
Gestures. Details. FEELS! That's what this couple is about! I hope other writers are taking note, and realizing that this is what we as audience wants to see, this is what moves our hearts.. not the cliched guy being a total jerk to the girl until the minute he suddenly starts seeing her in new light (makeover?) and then she's "his woman"! I mean one more story like this and I'd have gone into kdrama oblivion, never to return back!

THIS!!!!!

WELL SAID. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO. I MEAN BICKERING IS CUTE ONCE IN A WHILE BUT BEING A TOTAL JERK THEN I'LL FALL FOR YOU? NAH-UH. NOT HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE. I'M REALLY IMPRESSED BY THE FACT THAT DESPITE BEING A COOL NIGHT COURIER/ERRAND BOY, JH IS NOT A JERK AND THIS PUPPY IS ACTUALLY WARM HEARTED. I MEAN, THE EPISODE WHERE HE WAS DOING A MONOLOGUE ABOUT WATCHING A LEOPARD DOCUMENTARY THAT MAKES HIM TEARY AND STILL THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES HIM TEARY STILL IS AWESOME. HE'S A HUMAN BEING!!! HAHAHA

(i didn't mean to type in all capital letters but i'm already halfway my comment when i noticed the caps lock and am too lazy to retype hehe)