[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I keep on delaying both episode 19 and 20. I just don't want to make the ending of Healer to be real. So... I keep on watching other series (The Flash Baby! and etc) to drag on the time for me to watch Healer. I even watched the latest episode of Ouroboros ( An Awesome Japanese drama. I'm a huge fan for both Oguri Shun and Ikuta Toma) to delay myself from watching episode 19 with English sub. But now... it is the time to watch it. I just can't delay it anymore. *sigh*

Countdown for my Healer's withdrawal: 2 hours

=)) =)) =))

Thanks healerites for all the wrap up party updates..keep 'em coming!! I wanna see more updates...i'm sooo jelly looking all those pics..i wish i could take a selfie with our otp!! 8->

JCW looks sooo adorable with that casual outfit...

It's the fact that most celebrities doesn't like to wear all those designed / expensive clothes when they hang out with friends or attend small gathering like this..i noticed that they are all like us too..comfortable wearing t-shirt & not too fancy clothes...eventhough they afford to buy all those designed clothes, but most of them wearing those clothes for drama filming or commercial filming only..

Guest aoikarin

Ki chang wook is really flower boy!! Preeeetttyyy :x and PMY is beautiful.. Thank you for the pix chinggu!! You guys can join dispatch now.. :D