[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Yes I agree, I think Park Min Young is getting prettier and prettier too @larienssi‌. And this coming from me who wasn't even a fan of hers before. She's blossoming right along with Chae Young Shin. Hehehe. I have a feeling I'll wake up tomorrow and we're at 1000 Pages!

So agreed! I'm so crazy over cys/pmy that I'm checking whether did she endorse any make up or skin care.

I need to rewatch ep 13 the blind date again! I need to find out her hair color & I will attempt to wear my super killer heels to work tmr hopefully I can go home in 1 piece to watch the final episode.

Ok I need to sleep now to catch up the "20 min" beauty sleep. I-)

I'm really glad that The Detective will also help Ajumma finish what they couldn't back then...like she said,if they punish back then the group Omega and the ones involved there wouln't be any deaths now...The Detective suspected from long ago she might work with Healer...Ajumma asked him to get the prints from the iron bar that killed the ex. police man and find the criminal among the ones she sent the finger prints and that she needs someone trustworthy to bring justice and not take the bait they will send,aka Junghoo video testimony...The detetive really looks up to Ajumma even after all this time and it's clear he is happy to work along her once again even in this conditions...It's ironic that the Elder usded on Junghoo the same method and even words like he did with Moonshik in the past yet Junghoo did choose another path

header class="entry-header" style="font-family: 'PT Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 19px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"b0947a55jw1eovwqcx94fj215o0rsjw0.jpg?w=9

Sohu TV, a video streaming site in China, recently had the opportunity to interview the “Healer” leads, and Ji Chang Wook took a few minutes out of his busy schedule to sit down and answer a few questions.

Translated from Korean to English by Gabby.
Click CC for subtitles.

Stills from the drama:

b0947a55jw1eovwqdmc5rj215o0rsdj6.jpg?w=9

b0947a55jw1eovwqemrgrj215o0rs42v.jpg?w=9

b0947a55jw1eovwqgk7rhj21kw2dbk0h.jpg?w=9

Giveaway items for Sohu TV viewers:

b0947a55jw1eovwqfwmjbj216o0w0afj.jpg?w=9

Credit: Sohu TV

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/10/eng-sub-20150203-ji-chang-wook-exclusive-interview-with-sohu-tv/

<:-P

sunshine15 said:

celyw said:

ok anyone know whether ahjumma find out more about this guy? he is a pain in the neck, i hope he suffer tomorrow

this episode? I hope he really has some use in ep 20 too 
and dun you felt irritated by this SS boss? he was doing practically nothing except standing beside him throughout

AdelaM said: class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[Eng Sub] 20150203 Ji Chang Wook exclusive interview with Sohu TVPosted by jcwkitchen

Sohu TV, a video streaming site in China, recently had the opportunity to interview the “Healer” leads, and Ji Chang Wook took a few minutes out of his busy schedule to sit down and answer a few questions.

Click CC for subtitles.

Stills from the drama:

Giveaway items for Sohu TV viewer

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/10/eng-sub-20150203-ji-chang-wook-exclusive-interview-with-sohu-tv/

larienssi said: AdelaM said: class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[Eng Sub] 20150203 Ji Chang Wook exclusive interview with Sohu TVPosted by jcwkitchen

Click CC for subtitles.

Stills from the drama:

Giveaway items for Sohu TV viewer

I really feel emptyyy , the withdrawal syndrome has already started , i finished Empress Ki today and i don't want to watch any other drama because i keep thinking of Healer , Healer is such an amazing Dramaaa really !

I really feel emptyyy , the withdrawal syndrome has already started , i finished Empress Ki today and i don't want to watch any other drama because i keep thinking of Healer , Healer is such an amazing Dramaaa really !

Not sure if this have been shared before, I was rewatching the preview and got this from it. 
My Korean is really bad so please correct me if i  am wrong. The first 2 words says "Healer Interview". And the bottom of the page reads Chae Young Shin. 
So Yes, Maybe this is one of the last scenes of the drama where she is doing an interview of Healer :D j90d59U.png?1