[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

AdelaM said: class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[Drama] “Healer” Ji Chang Wook confesses to murderPosted by Gabby

“Healer” Ji Chang Wook continues his lonely battle.

The production team of “Healer” revealed a still cut of Ji Chang Wook looking lonely in the drama.

In the released pictures, Ji Chang Wook is seen sitting alone by the river. With a blank look and seemingly deep in thought, his face is full of sadness and loneliness. From his bandaged ankle and injury on his lip, one can see the dangerous situation he is facing.

The stills released this time show Jung Hu, who had decided to live an ordinary life just like others, continue his lonely battle again in episode 19. After completing his task to prove his father’s innocence, yet another harsh fate awaits Jung Hu who longs for a happy future with Young Shin.

In particular, the preview of episode 19 showed the shocking appearance of Jung Hu saying “Looks like it will be difficult for me to live like others for the time being”, and “The murder of Park Dong Chul was committed by me”, drawing curiosity for the reason that made him confess by himself.

With two episodes left till the end, “Healer” is approaching its climax with unpredictable developments. The Elder reaches out for Jung Hu in the same way like he did to Moon Shik in the past, and Jung Hu leaves Young Shin to begin his confrontation with the Elder.

Source:
TenAsia

How about VA when Youngshin - Junghoo Scene like High Class Couple in ep 10 & Junghoo-Youngshin scene when enter police office from ep 15? do you know the song track's name? i cant find it..

Seem like they didn't include it. Maybe it will be unreleash track that will in DVD/Blue Ray Director cut

@Maja... that is ONE AWESOME FAN ART! Your brother is really talented! 
Yesterday I made fan messages for JCW, PMY, YJT, KMK, Daddy Chae, Pickpocket Ajussi and SJN&Prod team. Phew! I know... I'm crazy. And I finished a second monologue (Choi Myung Hee's) on top of that. I don't know what kind of energy pill I was on yesterday, but today I'm tired just reading that list. LOL I know! The pill is called 'Jinergizer' and is available for a limited time only - only till tomorrow night! LOL

@cmoirae2, there you go! A suggestion for your Newspaper Ad! :)

1. Youngshin dancing at Bridge from ep 15.

2. Junghoo-Youngshin scene when act like high class couple and entered police office

3. Junghoo's fight when Youngshin call him in ep 16

I Can't find VA from that scenes.. hope they will release it soon.. that's my Fav VA [-O<

Guest dew lite

carmens said: AhAHjumma
soa heartfelt thanks for your work really hardwithout , this show would not be so attractive, 
Jo Min-Ja - Kim Mi-Kyung ssi!!
=D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

heartoppaya said: I want to thank each and every one of you contributors for submitting your fanarts, messages, fics, videos and love. This project wouldn't be a success if you healerites didn't work as a team along with us. We finally get the chance to show our love and support as international fans and see their response. This is HUGE, guys! I can't believe that we actually did it. The HealHers will update you on what's happening as the time goes. Sincerely, thank you again. Special Thank You to all Healer International Fan Project Staff members, @sanika, @kanyaprasetyo, @ruizaio, @tomoyo1010, @namedx, @Noxn, @sunshine15 and @cmoirae2 for making every Healerite's dream come true- Direct contact with the cast and crew. All hail the power of the Dream Team! HealHers, FIGHTING! Also, don't forget to watch the episodes of the Final Week. Let the tear-fest begin!

Do somebody have an updated list of the episodes' titles? 

Ep 1: I have a dream 
Ep 2: Fate continues 
Ep 3: The first kiss that day 
Ep 4: Because I’m next to you 
Ep 5: Meaning of you 
Ep 6: Begin 
Ep 7: We, under the sunset 
Ep 8: Cannot be forgotten 
Ep 9: I trust you 
Ep 10: Can’t it be me? 
Ep 11: In the darkness 
Ep 12: I don’t know how to escape 
Ep 13: I’m waiting 
Ep 14: It’s alright even if you cry

PARK MIN YOUNG Updated IG
힐러영신마지막날ee8caa.png막씬까지 모두 힘내여 오예 #힐러 #마지막 #날씨만도와죠 #그래도 눈은조아 #20회엔딩뚜둥
Healer Young Shin's last day. Until the very last scene, everyone fighting! Oh yeah #Healer# Last #As long as the weather is good# But (I) still like snow #Episode 20 ending
88d633e2jw1ep39x5ddkcj20hs0hswhc.jpg