[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

rrmski said: rixxanna said:
tomoyo1010 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

Guest Leylalinn

@ruizaio‌ ....thanx for info. Someday when im visit korea...i would love to go to chenju. Hope this year or nextyear. ;;) . Btw r u living in sk?

Guest ellipse

I'm also wondering about the particular one who sjn mentioned. It could be jcw, or pmy or yjt. For i feel that all of them have internalised the characters well.

Edit: i read the chinese translation on weibo. It seems that sjn did not reaaly refer to a particular actor but gave them permission.. so it is like plural form. Like the actors can add on ... because that character has been internalised by that actor.. i can't win them..

notice that she used them (via chinese translation) so i believe that she is not mentioning a specific actor but more than one , which is the team

Guest AnneVarattha

paulette said: rrmski said: rixxanna said:
tomoyo1010 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

pnaysurfer84 said:

Writer SJN just posted on her website, thanking everyone and praising the actors (somebody was very tenacious about understanding every detail of the dialogue, and she gave him/her permission to alter the nuances because this person had already internalized the character). She's surprised herself that there had been no obstacles this time and she was able to focus entirely on writing her script. 

Also, she left this spoiler about the ending

it's a happy ending, just like the tender rays of the sun. She hopes the ending scene will be shot under such bright sunlight.

Guest blossomnagr

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[sNS] Park Min Young's Not Ready To Say Goodbye To Healer Saturday, February 07, 2015  Yougnshin.jpg
Article: Park Min Young "'Healer's Finale, not ready for it yet..." Filled with heartbreak

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+108, -2] When are they gonna give us the preview? Will it be released today at all?

2. [+86, -3] Me tooㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Young Shin-ahㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+85, -5] Healer Healer Healer ㅠㅠ That word I've calling and callingㅠㅠ To tell you the truth, I didn't imagine I would love Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young this muchㅠㅠ I won't be able to live without seeing themㅠㅠ Healer don't goㅠㅠ Don't do thatㅠㅠ Jung Hoo-ya Young Shin-ahㅠㅠ

4. [+78, -3] So heartbreaking ㅠㅠㅠㅠJi Chang Wookㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥

5. [+74, -3] I'm not ready to let go too ~~But, will it be a happy ending for sure??

6. [+43, -5] I hope that  Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young would collaborate again in another drama or movie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+41, -4] Really liked it♡♡♡♡ Ji Chang Wook is so cool and Park Min Young is so pretty~~As expected of writer Song Ji Na for giving us an amazing story~~~I'm so sad~~~~~~~

8. [+39, -4] As a viewer, I'm not ready... I got to watch Park Min Young again because of Healer~ She's a good actress and I find her very charmingㅋ

9. [+39, 4] Not ready tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Healer is really funㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The ratings are just disappointing. It's a drama that has a fresh storyline and actors that act so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Guest ellipse

larienssi said: pnaysurfer84 said:

Writer SJN just posted on her website, thanking everyone and praising the actors (somebody was very tenacious about understanding every detail of the dialogue, and she gave him/her permission to alter the nuances because this person had already internalized the character). She's surprised herself that there had been no obstacles this time and she was able to focus entirely on writing her script. 

it's a happy ending, just like the tender rays of the sun. She hopes the ending scene will be shot under such bright sunlight.

Guest tomoyo1010

tomoyo1010

said:

ellipse said: larienssi said: pnaysurfer84 said:

Guest aoikarin

Healer is J I C H A N G W O O K

:P:P:P

HEALER is magical, beautiful love story, full of pheromones, dangerously capturing hearts, body and minds of the viewers.