[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@briseis,  Hi,  I enjoy reading your comments to the scenes I also found it excitingly cute he knows all to well what makes her tick YS has the reporters blood in her due to the facts of her mom and dad no way would she stay would she stay behind and miss out on the fun she can be a little high strong at times but when her reporters instincts kicks in it no stopping her she going for the big story.. 
Btw Thanks for the latest update on the cast..        

Does anyone feel it could be a cliffhanger but than it's going to make you feel of Healer season 2 but that would an awful tease since they may not even think of a continuation :-/

Does anyone feel that way :-/

Guest mywebfoot

Guys , blogger Kfangurl has created secret Healer tees. They don't say Healer in any way, but if u see a fellow Healer fan you can immediately identify them. It's like a secret handshake. More here : http://thefangirlverdict.com/2015/02/06/launching-the-findmytribe-movement/

ruizaio said: xxx
When other people at Someday introduce themselves, one of the female reporters, No Sun Jae (the name is after the assistant writer we contacted for the International Healer Fan project) asks BS whether he knows that he’s good looking. In the drama, BS stutters, “Ah… I think I know…” which is not in the script. In fact, BS doesn’t stutter in the script. 
Also, his explanation about the ear piece is also a little more confusing in the drama than the script.Script: “It’s a hearing aid… people with difficulty hearing wear it… you can hear better when you wear it… like this… so I can hear well now…”Drama: “Well, this is something people with difficulty hearing wear… so, in my case, sometimes I can hear fine without it, and sometimes, I can’t hear that well with it, so, well, it’s…”
xxx

Guest tomoyo1010

@briseis...thank you for the airport healer scene. wonder where they're going. finally finally finally...SJH gets to see ahjumma face to face.
guys...so, no one from healer 2.0 will die. wonder if its someone from the bad side. i don't want KMS to die either. still hoping that he will redeemed himself in the last 2 episodes. Myung Hee?andwaeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........conclusion : no one dies!