[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

reydevan said: Fav scene was when Healer asked the female lead "How many pills" when she was in pain in the earlier eps. OMG I WAS SWOONING AT THAT SEXY VOICE.Other fav scenes are in ep 14 and 15 when they were hugging and kissing and Jung Woo kept following her in the kitchen like a little boy following his mummy. How can he pull off both the boyish and matured look at the same time man?Lazy to read all the pages so i will just ask here. What phone are they using in this drama? It has this cover in front that is 3/4 up to the screen. Is it LG G3? The female lead uses a pink one and the male lead's is white...

AdelaM said:

That scene when jh dozed off from the incense , and the elder was still in his place . With the incense directed to Jh and not to the elder , still that elder must have smelled some but he was okay ? :-? that elder must be used to it .. whatever was the smell , he sure has some Immunity towards it .. Another side note , hard-core healer fans , do you remember how much was HEALER's salary ? I was curious to compare it with bong soo's salary ( $ 900 ) , but my fish memory didn't help me ..

Text Preview E19 Translations

"Will Protect You"

To get Jung Hoo on his side, the Elder wants to use the same method he did to Moon Shik in the past. Jung Hoo gambles on himself, leaves Young Shin, and begins to confront The Elder. Moon Ho and SOMEDAY News did not yield to the threat; they continue to report and expose the true face of The Elder. But Ahjumma who helped Jung Hoo gets tracked down by The Elder's IT team...

----

To all who thinks Moon Ho will die...

ibggCH6jRK2QrD.gif

Ahjumma will be fine too, since again, her well-being is "mentioned" in a preview.

Thank u

Guest Canavalia

Hi everybody :D

I'm new to soompi..... well, not NEW new, since I've been lurking around for a while now, camping in this thread for the last 4 weeks.
I'm actually a beanie and only consult soompi if if there is no other way to feed my addiction. That last happened with YWCFTS and Gaksital. *er*I wanted to say "Hi" to everybody in this thread and thank you for entertaining me soooooooooooooooooooo much all the time - before the drama ends.Really, my RL is a mess - thanks to Healer and you guys. My last two weeks where mindblowing - I keep smiling like a silly fool all the time, and my whole world is covered in pink. Like many of you I'm unable to watch anything beside Healer, and will face major withdrawal symptoms by next week.I love JCW and PMY in this - I really do.I ordered the DVD Set, something I normally never do, because I tend to make them unwatchable in a pretty short period of time oO;,but I somehow just felt the need to give the whole Healer stuff my money show the whole stuff my support.My husband is also picking up my strange behaviour :
"You are glooming these days.... and you're full of energy. And you are singing all the time....
Are you having an affair??!!"
LOL - well,... yeah,.... maybe I kind of do :)

Also, I really start to LOVE the evil Sec OH! He is great *ggg* :D - May I have one for myself? He is good at cleaning, obeys every order, because he is small he is easy to store away, and smiles most of the time (kind of) HAHAHAReally, please writer-nim don't kill him of. I may come over the other characters but don't you dare to touch him!He is great at being creepy - I suggest giving him a job at at a public library - for reintegration into society.
Do there exist any MV featuring him? *neeeeeed*
Maybe a little bit OT, but I recognized SomedayNews is using the same pencils as I do :DI don't think I will be able to organize my daughters school stuff without stupidly smiling to myself ever again... oO;
Healer_Pencil.jpg

And last but not least - my Healer inspired FanArt.I'm not as great as many others around here (its quite analog, isn't it HAHA).... but maybe it's good enough to entertain you at least a little bit.Thank you for entertaining me so much :D
Healer_BSyasmall.jpg
Healer_Potatosmall.jpg

I won't be around for long I guess,... as much as I love all the updates here, one thing I can absolutely not have are spoilers for the last episode(s), so I will leave before the video preview shows up and come back by after watching episode 20 (for about 323 times).

ruizaio said: jerboa83 said:

Regarding the last point, I might add that 

Kim Moon Shik often mentioned the inability to coordinate and join forces as a fatal weakness. According to him (and the Elder), the citizens/netizens have no power, unless they act as one: that's one of the reasons why they are doomed to lose against the "rice grains" always "sticking together". 

sia3 said: Text Preview E19 Translations
"Will Protect You"
To get Jung Hoo on his side, the Elder wants to use the same method he did to Moon Shik in the past. Jung Hoo gambles on himself, leaves Young Shin, and begins to confront The Elder. Moon Ho and SOMEDAY News did not yield to the threat; they continue to report and expose the true face of The Elder. But Ahjumma who helped Jung Hoo gets tracked down by The Elder's IT team...

xxx

@Mjang, This is what I got from google translation maybe someone could make sense of it also. I couldn't find a video

"I'll keep 'Tao is to put the jeonghu literacy in the past, they had to hand, but jeonghu begins to leave the side of the spiritual fight him hang himself. Someday doors and news reports continue to dig the reality of the elderly do not yield to blackmail. However, I do take a dopdeon the jeonghu private team in pursuit of Tao information ..

pre19.jpg

@sia3 re Faith

hahah, I think I know now Faith's lovers' fate! These time traveling movies/shows always have a predictable ending if it's a happy one, that is. Thanks, I'll watch it as soon as I can.

;)

as for @raasyndrome's Healer survey I'm with @larienssi on the answers.

Gawd, lots of reading to catch up with...LOL I'm also racking my brain for smth to do for the fan project as I'm a talentless hack, Healer addict and have little time for everything! mianhe...

@Canavalia, Welcome! ;)

just put the image link in image tags like this

when you want to post. You could also copy the image and paste it here.

sia3 said: Text Preview E19 Translations
"Will Protect You"

----
To all who thinks Moon Ho will die...
Ahjumma will be fine too, since again, her well-being is "mentioned" in a preview.

whenever we can't take or predict what's going to happen..best solution is to watch ep 15 again and again ...that should calm us down

we have mr & mrs healer, I'm not doubting if he left her side, coz I know that man will surely come back to his lifeline (by all means)