[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest andiolina23

Hello everyone. I have been a quite observer but i'm ready to join in. So glad i can fan girl here to my hearts content. :)

Guest andiolina23

Could someone please tell me how to get healer fanfiction here? Or really anywhere. I love to read peoples work. Thank you.

I enjoy watching Healer, but I don't think this drama has a good visual effect. The light is just kinda dim somehow...JCW's short drama "Secret Love" has much better visual effect and bright light, vivid visual effect, close-up shooting, beautiful landscape,...Healer has a good story, but I am not satisfied with the cinetography. 
BTS food truck.

tumblr_nj5dac4GRG1tuj76io2_540.jpg
tumblr_nj5dac4GRG1tuj76io2_540.jpg

tumblr_nj5d7jNtLw1tuj76io1_r1_540.jpg
tumblr_nj5d7jNtLw1tuj76io2_r1_540.jpg
tumblr_nj5d7jNtLw1tuj76io3_r1_540.jpg

More pics: http://blog.naver.com/kfoodtruck/220260779836
Ratings of OST 6 by JCW on various sites:
tumblr_nj52pcyKCp1svbn7go1_r1_540.jpg

(now he’s still 1# on Daum 24.00 KST)

update 24.00 KST : MelOn #25, Mnet #33, Olleh #4, Bugs #15, Naver #42, Monkey3 #18, Cyworld #6, Genie #3, Soribada #6

cred: dpermafrost

I would like to stay positive about the rating. I think that rating doesn't necessarily means that the SK people don’t love the show. I just think that the genre for Healer caters younger generations which are exposed to online stuffs. Honestly, if I were in their shoes, I would prefer to watch the drama online with my laptop inside my room. It would be very uncomfortable spazzing and fangirling while my parents are around. This show draws to many emotions from their audience and I think it would be very hard to contain those emotions while watching. I think these surveys are no longer accurate in depicting the viewer’s rating per se. There are other forms of media other than television that should be considered as well. The phenomenon that this show created over us (international viewers) is a proof that this show is really great and I would like to believe that SK people are also enjoying this show online. This drama already exceeded my expectations and a happy ending will just be an icing on the cake but a happy ending nevertheless will truly be appreciated (*hypocrite me*  =)) ). 

Guest fightingchicken

MyXavienne said: I would like to stay positive about the rating. I think that rating doesn't necessarily means that the SK people don’t love the show. I just think that the genre for Healer caters younger generations which are exposed to online stuffs. Honestly, if I were in their shoes, I would prefer to watch the drama online with my laptop inside my room. It would be very uncomfortable spazzing and fangirling while my parents are around. This show draws to many emotions from their audience and I think it would be very hard to contain those emotions while watching. I think these surveys are no longer accurate in depicting the viewer’s rating per se. There are other forms of media other than television that should be considered as well. The phenomenon that this show created over us (international viewers) is a proof that this show is really great and I would like to believe that SK people are also enjoying this show online. This drama already exceeded my expectations and a happy ending will just be an icing on the cake but a happy ending nevertheless will truly be appreciated (*hypocrite me*  =)) ). 

@nploan I agree with you though... The drama could use more light.. But honestly IMO, KBS could really use some light. They're notorious on making the drama looks dim and dark. For ex, drama "Shark". KBS thriller or melo usually have dark/darkish palette. MBC and SBS have better and brighter color palette..
But maybe it's intentional to make the story even darker? :-? :-?

Oh my!  30 pages for me to read... but posting here to say "Hello" to Healerites  :-h   Last night's episode was awesome with JH and YS working together again to find the tape.  But it left us with quite a cliffhanger since JH is now in Elder's place.   My heart was pounding when the Elder appeared and all I could think was "how will JH be able to get out from there?", plus given the preview, it seems that there will be a lot of things happening tonight.  Seems like MH will be kidnapped and not sure what's in the drink that JH took while with the Elder and YS seems to be running inside the Elder's place - gosh! really hope they get to get out of there alive!
Can't wait for the subs to be out!  BTW, the scene when YS and JH were both checking their cellphones for any message from each other was heartwrenching... they were both waiting for each other and somehow thinking the same thing & somewhat answering one another - sigh!  heartwrenchingly sweet!  
Well off to find if the subs are out already... will spazz with everybody later.  Have a good day chingus!  Can't wait for tonight's episode.

I read somewhere
Viewing that most young people turned to the Internet
There is drama with the rate  4
wins at the end of  year awards
Because of popular views online
I do not really know
But I will never find a drama like
  Affect on my mind and my heart and all my life

Also
We got to the end
I hope to enjoy every moment with them
Because we really will miss them

Will play with you once
Because of healer
Forget all the pain of my life
I wish them and you happiness and love forever

Stimulation
Please, people of other drama
Either you share love and discussion with us
Or do not write comments make me feel sad
All of us here one face
We agree we love the drama Healer
And we will support them until the end

Embedded image permalink

I really miss my father

:x
:(:(( >:D<

Good morning, everyone!

After backtracks some pages, all I can say is screw that ratings %-( :-@ Healer is one of the best show ever created with wonderful story and cast over there. I'm aware that mostly KS people likes sageuk and serious (or cray cray) dramas... but come on, healer is good! I just don't want the cast feels it is a failure.. but then again, Healer gives so many impact on them. Increasing numbers of followers is an example that people knows them more.

A good drama doesn't determine from how high or low its rating, it is all about the story, the cast acting, and crews teamwork.

healer team fighting!!!

Ps: I do hope they're indeed filming in Maldives or some kind of islands maybe also with extras 3 children as their child :P

Of the many things that I love about Healer is the relationship between YS and her father. I have been watching Korean dramas regularly for about two years now, and there are very few truly wonderful relationships between the parents and the heroine (or hero). It was not something that I related to, and it took away from my enjoyment of many dramas because that became the focal point to so many stories.

The first real interaction that broke the familial cliché was of the dancing scene. You right away notice that there is an understanding of each other's moods, and how he respects her emotions (she is upset because of the theft, so he puts on a song that he knows will bring her out of her funk) and they dance. And you know they have done many times, after a hard day at school, or when she didn't get into the school she wanted to. You can see the depth of their relationship in the face of Ahjusshi face "Oh they are at it again". 

The second scene that really was a departure from the usual cliché is how he reacted to seeing YS and JH sleeping together. He was about to crush JH with the piano stool, but stopped when he saw that YS was asleep. And nothing was ever brought up about it again. He didn't wake them up asking for an explanation, he didn't corner JH asking him what he thought he was doing or what his intentions were, he just let it go, and trusted his daughter enough to deal with that on her own. This does not negate that he will do all that he can to protect YS, but he doesn't protect her by taking away her independence. He talked to JH (BS) about her tenancies and habits, but he also states that YS shouldn't know that the discussion happened, so she wouldn’t feel regulated.

Another huge departure from the norm was how he seems to react to the news that YS was going to stay over and take care of JH (BS). I know that this is a bit of stretch, as we didn’t really hear his reaction…but at the same time she called him and told him where she was going to be and why, and after she revived JH back from the brink of death, she called him for help in cooking. In other shows even if the hero was horribly wounded, the parent would have thrown a fit of indecency or would have said ”what that would that look like to others?”.

And last of course is how they both reacted to her telling him that she had found her birth mom, and that her birth father was dead. I am coming from not understanding any Korean, so this is all based on body language and facial expressions, but his face was full of sorrow for her loss, and that she felt that some how she was betraying him for looking into her birth parents. He didn’t show that he was threatened by the news, only concern because it hurt her, and it made his baby-girl cry.

This is truly a wonderful relationship that makes me love every moment when they are on the screen together.