[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Cinderella1

briseis said: AGB Ratings:NationwideHealer:8.5%(-0.4)Punch:12.5%(+0.3)Shine or Go Crazy:9.8%(-0.4)
Seoul:Healer: 9.3 (+0.1)
Punch: 13.8 (+0.3)
Shine or Go Crazy: 11.8 (+0.1)

AGB Ratings:
Nationwide
Healer:8.5%(-0.4)
Punch:12.5%(+0.3)
Shine or Go Crazy:9.8%(-0.4)

Seoul:
Healer: 9.3 (+0.1)
Punch: 13.8 (+0.3)
Shine or Go Crazy: 11.8 (+0.1)

The Ratings always make a trouble in the morning.. but dont care.. Healer is awesome internationally B-)

This episode was intense and funny too!! The way she waved to ajjumma!! Hahahaha

And the way Dougsong entered to MH's office! The ex boss face!! Hahahah

Guys/actually girls have you seen almost everybody had a change of haircut??

@valsava hahahah a man like that is good at house lol (hun, delete the image from quote :)

About the waving :D lovely scene funny

instagram.com/p/ynZsW7iO-j

AdelaM said:

This episode was intense and funny too!! The way she waved to ajjumma!! Hahahaha And the way Dougsong entered to MH's office! The ex boss face!! Hahahah Guys/actually girls have you seen almost everybody had a change of haircut?? @valsava hahahah a man like that is good at house lol (hun, delete the image from quote

:)

Have you seen how she holds his hand!!

Episode 18

3 February 2015, 10pm KST, KBS2

Ratings: –

“Just like the others”

With the help of Jun Seok’s cassette tape, the truth is told and the case gets cleared.

Jung Hu is now more determined to stay beside Chae Young Shin for the rest of his life.

In order to start an ordinary life, the first hurdle to get over is…  to greet his girlfriend’s father.

With the truth told, Moon Ho is attacked and ‘Someday News’ faces an external threat.

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/06/drama-healer-episode-text-previews/

Guest charliew

nicesmile said: Healer  Ji Chang Wook, Park Min Young  in Incheon Airport heading to Maldives
To filming the last drama scenes

I waited ostand then still awake for Episode
And read your comments all day
Without sleep or eat

And  slept only one hour
I dreamed that I am reading an article with this title

Because of Episode 17
I got so much tears and stopped talking
What is this injustice
I hate injustice
Strong episode with really creative actors

Apologized busy crying and my heart is affected
Did not congratulate your birthday
UnfortunatelyI do not remember the name
My mind  in complete shock

JH: It is difficult to live an ordinary life as normal people do? Will it be difficult for me?
prev18

Wait to see everyone happy
=(( :( >:D<

Oramnida chingus >:D<

I think Sjn is officially tracking the forum here lol ;;) with the OTP traveling to the Maldives , I think we'll be granted :

1 - Living there on an island just like jh has always wanted . Although it's not his beloved Panama which is partially located in the Caribbean sea & Pacific ocean ...

However I think that'll point out to the fact that he'll be much happier with Cys on another island than him living alone on his preferred expensive one .

2-Maybe they will scatter Sabo-nim's ashes but he said he preferred the SOUTH PACIFIC ??? Even jh promissed him ( his aches ) that he'll do so in ( ep 15 )

( P.S : Maldives is an island in the Indian Ocean )

or maybe Ajumma will do it in the Pacific ocean herself . She once said she wants to go to the Pacific , too . I'd luv to see this coming

3-Jh & cys marriage along with their 2 children , 1 dog , 2 cats & 3 fish .

btwchingusyou have noted the face of Secretary Ohwhen he left the police and met with Detective Yoon Dong Won?Yn3wQJg.png?2

he  just kissed him goodbye??
loooleven if he claims to be only a yawningwe might think of ship them ???maybe is not such a good idea .Detective just had a headache

hn5vxiW.png?2