[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I'm choosing to selectively forget what happened in the last 5 minutes and concentrate on the positives of this episode, meaning this:467PBwP.png
Plus go re-watch episode 16 15 ASAP, hell, I needed to start that rewatch like 15 minutes ago!

I don't think YS suspects JH as the murderer. She was just shocked! I think the pole reminds her of the guy who went to their house when she was young. That's it! She doesn't suspect JH. Have faith in YS, guys! YS is not an ordinary girl. She had proven that already. Also, they were warned by Myung Hee beforehand that JH will be in danger. So, it's impossible that she will suspect JH.

why why why?? another week to wait.... truth is out... finally! ok, I don't like tonight's ending, too many things playing on my mind...I will hold that until the weekend BUT...

love the hug & kissing scene again...ok in front of dad, that was bold!! just love it!

love the acceptance from YS to her uncle MH and even JH (see, she's strong & smart)

love ahjumma with her kpop songs again

love myung hee for alerting the healer team

love SJN for her beautiful lines... ok I'm her fan already

love that I can breathe a little for few days until ep 17... btw love you guys too for sharing your thoughts and pics and everything for healer...time to rewatch that kiss again

Sadly, the seed of doubt was already planted in her (curse you KMS!!)
The scene she saw is more than just water to the seed. It's like fertilizer on steriods. Next week is going to be so angsty. But she is a smart girl. I hope she'll connect the dots (and meet up with MyungHee finally) and help clear Junghoo's name.
It's another agonizing 6 days of waiting :-t 

Boy that's the first church I seen where you drive through the front and the only exist is in the back and the Korean police is slow as ever.. Well it will only take two days and the investigation is over you see the police didn't run to the scene they walk all those cars leaving the place in a hurry and nobody bother to follow them.. SMH.. Korean Police have the most easy job in the world when I grow up again I'm getting a job with the Korean Police Department they don't even have to carry a gun..     =)) =))

Guest Eiza Zazhan

I just don't like this episode and i don't understand CYS in this episode. 4 more episodes and KMS with elders still unresolved and no clue. I admire MHee for planting bug in KMS's room.
CYS thinking the possibility of Jung Hoo to be the killer is really frustrating.
I guess the problem will be solved by KMS alone when something happen to KMH or his wife. The elder will kill KMH to stop all the facts from being spread. KMS will realise how bad he is and he is the one that kill all of his friends. I just want to kill KMS right now...:))

anoosha said: Now I'm going through my Optional Amnesia and will pretend that Episode 16 did not happen and Jung Hoo and Young Shin are still in bed kissing and cuddling. smiley6832.gif

Don't worry everyone! I'm rly sure that scene in the middle of the episode means a lot. Its a kind of trust that its not gonna be so easily damage. I don't think the writer would build up all the trust, that scene in the middle... only to go lame with that last scene. Youngshin's character development too. She's better than that. :)
Others have a point that Youngshin might be recalling stuffs too. 1 WEEK OF ANGSTY WAIT.....................