[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest tomoyo1010

oooh maaaaaaan...KMS reached cys first. what is this? will he spilled the past?i hope he's not kidnapping cys. :(
who's that ahjussi sjh grab his collar?

another great episode...should go to sleep smiling but instead frowning so hard. hmmmm...

Mom just called YS and asked to meet.

BUT!!!!!! MS is waiting for her outside her house! and she entered his car when he asked her too....

THIS IS TERRIBLE GUYS! MS is making a move and I think YS knows she is making a mistake entering MS's car!

AWESOME! There is a preview for tomorrow. Poor YS. I think she remembers.

If before I'm scared if 6 more episodes are enough but today I want the 4 episodes to be enough because I can't think of what else is going to happen without too many angst. T_____T

I think in the next episode CYS will learn who her real mother is, and from what I understood in the preview MS will tell CYS that JH's father killed her dad, which will then push MH to tell her the truth.

ys is at her home and jh calls her.....oops, no sex scene... just jh in bed....jh does;t get to contct her, myuing hee asks ys toi meet her... she's running...fcuk... ms is here to pick her up... he asks her to get in,.....don't darling.......FCUKKKKK she got in the effing car with ms!!!!why is ms looking heartbroken?fcuk don't...Ends.....Ends...it effing ends with ys in ms's car.....
preview... fcukkkkk preview doesn't work for me....
That's it guys. the end... no preview from me. i don't get to see it too.some kind soul please post the preview....
Hoped you enjoyed....

I have a feeling this will be when YS finds out that JH's dad killed her real dad - that's what Moon-Sik is probably going to tell her - to get her to stop trusting Healer. Seriously, Moon-Ho messed up, he should have told her about his brother a long time ago so she wouldn't trust anything the guy says. 
Moon-Sik is gonna get more dangerous now since his relationship with Myung-Hee is being directly threatened. :-S  I'm scared, someone hold me.

The good guys won tonight. Tomorrow looks like it's the bad guys' pay back time. The writer gave us the best OTP moments that anybody could ever dreamed of. I expected one back hug and we were rewarded with many, hoped for longer kissing scene and actually rewarded with a fresh kiss. Daebak.