[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Aigoo..calmn down to those who wanted JH & YS kissing scene..we cannot expect JH/PBS to kiss YS right now as we all know that she has rejected him in ep 11..can u imagine a guy that you had rejected suddenly kissed you? I will give him a punch on his face if he dare to kiss me!! lol..Of course it is an awkward situation if YS suddenly kiss PBS where she actually said that their relationship is like brother sister to her..we know that YS like Healer & it is impossible for her to kiss PBS unless she know that PBS is the Healer.. i understand that we all expecting a passionate kiss from both..trust me, when both start to kiss passionately without YS cover her eyes (oh myyy), we probably gonna hit the replay button more than 100 times after KBS uploaded that most awaited kiss scene on youtube..lol

Can't wait to watch live streaming tonite!! See you guys tonite "Healerious"! (Yes, all your post here has made my day..i can't help myself from laughing) :))

Guest Piccola_Quercia

Good morning Healers! :x How are you?

Today is the day, in fact i'm in a good mood.
[based on the book 'How a drama can ruin a person's life'] =))

Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread and have recently discovered The Healer. I was a bit busy during the past month and only able to catch up with my kdrama addiction now. Healer was the first drama I watched and man!!!! I was hooked. I did marathon-watched the past twelve episodes yesterday and I'm eagerly awaiting episode 13. Evenif I don't understnd Korean, I'll try my best to watch a live stream tonight - sooooooo excited!!!

Guest uctqepe

A colleague was asking me to go out for coffee and i was like.. 
Me: "Sorry I need to catch-up... w/ my reading"She: "Ahhh.. you're preparing for the upcoming research!!" Me: "Errrr.. actually.. Oh it's my bus! See you tomorrow!"
and HERE i am catching up w/ my reading!!! =)) =)) 
Oh gawd, have mercy on this irresponsible adult.. i dont know why i am doing this 8-} 
4 and an half hour to go!!!!!! <:-P 

Guest treasure51

thirul said: is it possible the person pretend to be healer is the girl in their group..? can't remember her name though!!

it could be.. but how about the huge shoulder... i think it should be abt 50 cm ??..

Guest Piccola_Quercia

@chicann7 welcome on board! >:D<
Probably have you noticed the fact that here all of us are in love with this drama and the proof is, at least in my case, the fact that i've watched seven times most of the episodes. :)) So don't worry too much and enjoy the show with some good company! <:-P

Before watching drama when i was a kid

tumblr_inline_nibf0yOBZB1qz9nuy.jpg

Now after watching drama, when i'm all grown up

tumblr_inline_nibfbcCZ6p1qz9nuy.jpg

cr : dramatroll

yeah I WANT HEALER HEALER and thanks @briseis for the new still of my hawt ahjussi, Kim Moon Ho. and i will trackback all the crazy post about this drama from the member :-B

there's a saying that will be a kissing scene tonight, if it's true just give me the zoom version because i want to confirm if the healing kiss that Young Shin do  tonight will be working so our Bong Soo will be healing from his pain :| :(

Well, my 100th post has to be in this forum given how this drama is on my mind 24x7. A few musings that have been sloshing around in my mind for a while.....

1) From the preview we know CYS is angry at Healer / PBS. But I think it is more because of the way she found out rather than what she found out. It would have been better if he told her before. I wish it would have been similar to that in the movie You've got mail. Now that I think about it, there are a lot of similarities.

Girl meet boy online.
Boy finds out girls identity
Boy likes girl
Boy finds out girl likes online-him.
Boy and girl become friends in real life.
Discuss girl's online-crush.
Boy confesses to girl.

Girl still goes for online crush.
But wishes online crush was Boy.
Which he is
And they lived happily ever after !
Like this :

We know that CYS will eventually sing a strange song and dance a weird dance and forgive him and all will be PINK and some RED in drama land. Hopefully lots and lots of skinship is on its way. Lets wait and watch !

Secondly, it seems that from next week, the drama will be temporarily called Reply 1992 as more people will start digging into their past  -
  • MyungHee will try tro find out What Moon Shik did in 1992
  • Ajumma and Teacher will try to find what KMS is trying to do in 2015
  • Moon Shik will try to find out what his secretary and The Elder did in 1992 and 2015
  • Seo Jung Ho will know about KMS and who this Elder guy is from KMH in 2015
  • Hopefully CYS will join the Fray soon ......
What has been nagging me was that if there was no hard copy of the police case against SJH's dad, why couldn't Ajumma simply hack the computer and retrieve the file ? I think it would have been an over all easier solution. Given her talents she could have made it look like she didn't even touch it ....

I also think that the video Healer acquired in the first episode is going to be really useful to these guys eventually. Does anyone know WHY it was of such importance ? Also that KMS will eventually betray the Elder and will probably die trying to save either KMH or MH.

Seems like different people have different cards. It's a race to see who gets the Rhummy first! Can't wait for Monday

:)

Piccola_Quercia said: @chicann7 welcome on board! >:D<
Probably have you noticed the fact that here all of us are in love with this drama and the proof is, at least in my case, the fact that i've watched seven times most of the episodes. :)) So don't worry too much and enjoy the show with some good company! <:-P