[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting. I have been reading the postings and I have to say many of you should become screen writers! You all have amazing ideas and creative K-drama scenes. After seeing the episode 13 preview I wanted to pass out from my crazy squeeing! Thank you to everyone for posting and commenting because you guys keep me grounded throughout the downtime between the last episode and new incoming episodes.

Guest Piccola_Quercia

@meylinkin02 welcome in this big family! I hope you'll enjoy the discussion and post some of your thoughts or wishes about this beautiful drama. :x

P.S. Good evening all of you, Healers! >:D<

This thread is like wildfire. This drama has a bit of everything. I am anxiously waiting to see how the relationship develops between our characters as far as Healer/PBS/SJH and CYS there has to be little bumps on the road for them to work together and get over before a bigger obstacle down the line leading them to that happy rooftop ever after. For KMH he just wants to make up for his past. He is trying to be that great reporter fairy godfather to CYS. :x 8->

With nothing better to do & with the big "reveal" possibly happening in Ep 13, I'm trying to understand the OTP Love Square a little better! Lol!
Here's a color-coded list of OTP moments per episode: 

Red background - Between Young-shin and HealerViolet background - Between Young-shin and Park Bong Soo

Maybe I watch too many crime dramas. But there is saying I remember in one of them, "As a detective I remember the ones that get away the most" Ahjumma??? How did you meet that Secretary before???

~X(

Oh nevermind I'm watching episode 12.

FemaleQuixote said: cmoirae2 said:

i am having a stack overflow at the rate this thread is moving ... one thing is for certain, this drama is ooozing with so much chemistry between the OTP.  the scenes are simple not over the top romantic scenes and yet these are so powerful that you really feel the love ... the handholding, embraces, deep gaze are just so well executed that it beats your typical k-drama kiss scene (which is actually just lips touching) ...

so the plot thickens ... of course cys will be mad because she felt like a fool but i hope she realizes that the reason why healer had to hide behind pbs is to be closer to her ... healer could protect her incognito but rather than being an outsider, he decided to be an insider as pbs ... in the process, he fell in love ... spazz ... for the first time ... spazz ...

one scene that struck me in ep 12 is when healer came to see cys and hugged her ... to me it feels like he's home ... a hug from cys would give him comfort in the midst of all the turmoil going on in his life and that's all he needed ... i just hope that the following episodes would spare him from more anguish ... now that he has found love and learned to reconnect with humanity (and even confided his feelings for cys to ahjumma ... that's cute) ... but it's still early in the game and anything can happen with 8 more episodes ... i hope writer-nim doesn't disappoint us with the ending ... just like everyone in this thread, i dread a) tragic ending; B) open ending; c) otps separated ... let's wait and see ...

on another note, i have this wild and out-of-this-world guess on the person who assumed healer identity at the end of ep 12 ... could it be kim moon shik

meylinkin02 said: This thread is like wildfire. This drama has a bit of everything. I am anxiously waiting to see how the relationship develops between our characters as far as Healer/PBS/SJH and CYS there has to be little bumps on the road for them to work together and get over before a bigger obstacle down the line leading them to that happy rooftop ever after. For KMH he just wants to make up for his past. He is trying to be that great reporter fairy godfather to CYS. :x 8->

Here it is my latest video! I made it on the music of Andy Williams - Walk hand in hand (beautiful lyrics)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VUgQfy9mLM

"Walk Hand In Hand"

Walk hand in hand with me through all eternity
Have faith, believe in me, give me your hand
Love is a symphony of perfect harmony
When lovers such as we walk hand in hand

Be not afraid, for I am with you all the while
So lift your head up high and look toward the sky

Walk hand in hand with me, this is our destiny
No greater love could be, walk hand in hand
Walk with me

Be not afraid, for I am with you all the while
So lift your head up high and look up to the sky

Walk hand in hand with me, this is our destiny
No greater love could be, walk hand in hand
Walk with meCr lyrics azlyrics

Let me tell you a short story. This morning we had a luncheon for this month's birthdays for some co-workers.

I was enjoying my lunch and when I looked at the door and I was literally doing this inside my head

2pzbrx3_zpspbralsnl.gif

Thanks to this

rm1bpf_zps5c6582c6.jpg?t=1421354199

And I tried to stay away fron the thread

:(( ~O) 3:-O

Guest lightfeather

Judging by the preview, does Chae Young Shin finally know that Bong sookie is the Healer? I am quite confused. Monday please hurry up.