[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@akumi99 ... i feel for you dear friend.  i was a late bloomer in the healer world only having marathoned the first 10 episodes last saturday.  now all i can think about is Healer... Healer... Healer... when will Young-shin find out?  What will happen when she does?  OMG the feels!!!  and then waking up at 3am and realizing I can't sleep only to turn dramafever back on to rewatch some of my fave scenes. 
good god, my head is full of healer and nothing else!!!

@jowanni said: @akumi99 ... i feel for you dear friend.  i was a late bloomer in the healer world only having marathoned the first 10 episodes last saturday.  now all i can think about is Healer... Healer... Healer... when will Young-shin find out?  What will happen when she does?  OMG the feels!!!  and then waking up at 3am and realizing I can't sleep only to turn dramafever back on to rewatch some of my fave scenes. 

Guest tomoyo1010

sanika said: So the person Jung Ho's mom was referring to, during her conversation with Myung Hee, 'You are living with that guy ' She meant the secretary ? Not Kim Moon Shik ? 
:-?

maddymappo

said: @

jowanni

said: @akumi99 ... i feel for you dear friend.  i was a late bloomer in the healer world only having marathoned the first 10 episodes last saturday.  now all i can think about is Healer... Healer... Healer... when will Young-shin find out?  What will happen when she does?  OMG the feels!!!  and then waking up at 3am and realizing I can't sleep only to turn dramafever back on to rewatch some of my fave scenes. 

T8B9eS8.jpg This actress has always left a lasting impression on me, eventhough she played the supporting role but often I remembered her character more than the leading stars. Especially loved her in Faith, Master's Sun, The Heirs (mute housekeeper) Plus Nine Boys (mother of 3 sons) and of course now as the coolest hacker Ahjumma.

Guest snowhite1989

@akumi99 and @nploan I was trying so hard to not be affected by this awesome thread but thanks to those shirtless pics my mental state exploded because no more ovaries left to explode :P

Soompi should consider making people sign a health form stating sign up at your own risk, membership may cause loss of sleep, unable to focus clearly on RL issues, a lot of constant worrying and unexplainable lol moments. The day I signed up to be a member specifically for this thread my life has not been the same, just a warning to lurkers out there ;)

sunshine15 said: Isn't this scene totally adorable!!
When Young-shin stares at him for a while longer & he holds her gaze (when she wipes the cream.. Btw, totally incorrect way of wiping cream, Pls refer SeGa, Young-shin!!!), I just loved Jung-hoo's reaction:

• he likes that she feels something too, that he has an affect on her.. that she's not totally oblivious of his presence.. & he likes it very much!!
  • And at the same time, he's jealous too, of his own (yeah okay "other") self! His remark about her "letting anyone hug her and stay at her place" was so funny! It was like him asking her - "if your feels for Healer (my other self *insert smug smile!!) are so true & deep, what on earth are you doing here, wiping coffee from my lip, returning my embrace & letting me stay over? You sure you're not cheating on him???" LOL!!
This totally adorable relationship dynamics is exactly why I can't blame the writernim if Young-shin doesn't find out about Healer in the beginning of Ep 13.. 'cos I'd love to see a few more scenes of this awkward & utterly confusing, yet incredibly hilarious love-square again!! :)

Ahpheng said: This actress has always left a lasting impression on me, eventhough she played the supporting role but often I remembered her character more than the leading stars. Especially loved her in Faith, Master's Sun, The Heirs (mute housekeeper) Plus Nine Boys (mother of 3 sons) and of course now as the coolest hacker Ahjumma. 

Catching my breath and reading all the awesome posts! We have passed 400.....let's do more!Loving all the discussions about what might happen and I see a lot of 'flipping tables' in some posts. :))Just wish that there would realise a hint a day and not starve us of news. It's pretty amazing that there are not many fan taken photos so I assume that they may have asked fans not to post any until after the episode airs? 

@rina20 
Yes, exactly! I want to see her start wrestling with all those hints in earnest, because up until now, the handhold has really been the only point when she's actually thought, "Omg, is he Healer?" and that happened just before this incident.  Revealing everything RIGHT now, just when we got to the fun part of her wondering over it would be a shame. 
@sia3
Right? We just started to see her getting affected by him as Bong-soo last episode, so I'm not quite ready to let go of that yet. The moment she finds out, everything changes and I'm really really excited for that stage of the story, but I want it to happen after this news of Bong-soo being in danger causes her to think for herself about how she feels about him and that perhaps there might be more to him than meets the eye.