[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest uctqepe

Quote from the recent news:

Source of the drama say, "This week is going to be a busy one as we are headed for the end of the drama. We plan on holding onto our viewers with an incredible story."

What???Headed for the end??!! HA?? Dont mention about end now!! Or EVER! Shirroooo!!!! Andwaaaaeee!!!!

#hystericalFans #flippingtables

@sunshine15 - =)) =))
Well said. If Healer / Jung Hoo / Park Bong Soo did not get Young Shin, I'm locking him away in a vault for his own protection. :)) Geezzzz, I just had a déjà vu because 2 years ago, that's exactly what happened in Faith thread too, and I made THIS for funsy. :))

Anyway, LOLLLL to this picture. Little Ji An and Jung Hoo sure love their ahjussi Moon Ho.
K1iI4yF.jpg
via DC
Now I want to see grown up Young Shin and Jung Hoo fighting over Moon Ho. =))

Guest JCWStalker

been waiting Mondaaay and it is finally here for me but now it's time to go to bed ! JCW oppa wait for me, I'll join you in DreamLand! 10899563_369581566566599_2136900560_a.jpcr: inst: @jichangwookoppa edit: @jichangwooks

The Bunny Gift by Healer to Young Shin
A fan seemingly has found the bunny that Jung Hoo is giving Young Shin tonight :)

@MUFCfangirl - Andddd... no worries that it will look like Alice in Wonderland's white rabbit coz It's a cute bunny, and it's a set! I wonder if Jung Hoo got himself the male bunny ;)) ;)) Awww, that's just adorableeee (or not, since guys don't usually like these things, or Korean guys are just different?)
iTc43DW.jpg
Guess what? It can record voices, so did uri Jung Hoo leaves Young Shin a message? :x
These bunnies will be on sale January, 19. Ahhhh~ another way of promoting products. Smart!

HgOIJps.jpg
mYu2iM1.jpg
m47VOSz.jpg
MI6lh1X.jpg
6yktFXN.jpg

Images via Baidu Healer

@sia3: That LMH pic was too funny! These guys have no clue how hard it is for us when every time we can't help but fall in love with their cool ways!! Getting back to (anyways non-existent) real life's a real struggle! Lol!mjkEiHm.gif
It's gonna be three times as bad once this drama ends!! Missing Healer, Park Bong Soo, and of course Jung-hoo at the same time!!

About the teenager actor of Jung Hoo.

I don't think the teenage actor resembles JCW's image when he was young. It will make people think Jung Hoo went through double eyelid surgery. LOLAnyway, the child actors for Jung Hoo (5 years old and 8 years old) look more like JCW.

Healer10.11.jpg
This is JCW when he was younger.

10914110_708697975910970_364015322_n.jpg

/:)

Gosh I'm so late to the thread I feel like an interloper but @azzurri and another commenter on the blog lured me here! Goodness, so many familiar faces here like @mywebfoot and @liddi and wow @NRGchick 's comics are back!!  
From where I'm standing, Healer is looking like the first bonafide phenomenon K-drama of the year! At least for international fans? Amirite? 
I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to seeing two fictional characters holding hands tonight. This makes no sense at all. 
Actually it makes COMPLETE SENSE LOL. 

sunshine15 said: @sia3: That LMH pic was too funny! These guys have no clue how hard it is for us when every time we can't help but fall in love with their cool ways!! Getting back to (anyways non-existent) real life's a real struggle! Lol! It's gonna be three times as bad once this drama ends!! Missing Healer, Park Bong Soo, and of course Jung-hoo at the same time!!

Healer: A Day in Life of The Night Errand Boy (Ep. 9)

tumblr_inline_ni0rc9ZHKj1qz9nuy.jpg

Smooched my senior at work without her knowing that it’s me. 

tumblr_inline_ni0rd8KFFK1qz9nuy.jpg

Following my senior home from a far. Like far rooftop. 

tumblr_inline_ni0rdgh7SS1qz9nuy.jpg

Had a phone call with my senior. Listening to her first world problems. 

tumblr_inline_ni0rdzLAFJ1qz9nuy.jpg

Arrived at my lair. Intruder alert! Seemed like my long lost old teacher was just lurking around my place.

tumblr_inline_ni0regVmwa1qz9nuy.jpg

Trying to chase him coz I got a big question about my dad for him, but he’s already disappeared. 

tumblr_inline_ni0resgLOD1qz9nuy.jpg

Had a mental breakdown. 

tumblr_inline_ni0rhvRMhl1qz9nuy.jpg

Overslept. My senior kept calling my phone… but I iz so sleepy. 

tumblr_inline_ni0ri91OMd1qz9nuy.jpg

Finally showed up at work late. Used finding a camera as an excuse so she wouldn’t blame me. 

tumblr_inline_ni0rjy2gUm1qz9nuy.jpg

She didn’t care. I was immediately dragged by my senior to do this I-don’t-know-what-it-is emergency news coverage. 

tumblr_inline_ni0rl8aLxc1qz9nuy.jpg

Paparazzied. 

tumblr_inline_ni0rlm9XzS1qz9nuy.jpg

Forced by a gang of ladies to have a makeover. 

tumblr_inline_ni0rm6Xqos1qz9nuy.jpg

Had an amazing makeover result without even trying. Off I go undercover to get the news with my senior. 

End of the day.

by Dramatroll

=)) =)) =))

@nploan 
OMG. I'm so glad I'm not the only one. For the most part I've really liked all the 'younger' castings etc., but, for some reason, the casting for JCW's younger self bothers me. And it's not because I have anything in particular against the kid...he just doesn't give off the same vibe or look very similar at all. Or maybe I'm just being super picky because it's JCW LOL.