[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest blossomnagr

@namyo :) I went to the link provided and realized that her face is now covered with 'heart', was it initially like that or it was changed recently? I thought she is one of the staff or actresses  :-/ whoever she is, she seems happy. :)

Does it feel that it's been forever since we've been waiting for this drama? :((

We still got more than a month.

@blossomnagr‌ you might be right, maye is someone from staff because they didn't block the face :-/

Guest blossomnagr

Fan arts by @Shiela sis. More and more people are joining in making fan arts. I guess it is still early to reveal BTS photos and promote the drama as we have more than a month.
photo cre: she1090 twitter524139_1491998987719995_491385113620499410173619_1491997127720181_48484797114203

I am sooooo looking forward to seeing Chang Wookie act again.  Like a few several actors, he's got a flawless face he can flaunt!   BUT while the same face commands undivided attention, it is rather unbelievable that when the camera rolls, his acting takes precedence over ALL that is about him.   I do forget the 'handsome him' & yeah, even that  freaking, distracting  jawline (which should be insured for a million €, LOL), when he acts.  He becomes the person he portrays, he dissolves, seamlessly into the character, and try as I might to keep hanging on to that hottie face (who would not want to, you know), I fail miserably.  The JCW we know from Seoul becomes a mere memory, and the character the new reality. Few good looking men can top that.  I may spend a year ONLY  fangirling over him, if it were just about the abs or the pretty halo.  BUT, am hooked and will be, for a long, long time, because he is a gifted actor.  
n.b. I insist he will shine brightest in a heavy drama or dark materials, like the Hollywood productions "Pulp Fiction", "Catch Me if You Can" or  even, yeah, "Godfather" (role of Andy Garcia). 

Guest blossomnagr

@Xandree I know what you mean. There are always actors & actresses whose work we enjoy watching be it drama, movie, MV or whatsoever. 
ChangMin Couple 
photo cre: @MinnyYoung via http://instagram.com/healerkoreandrama 

B0yJE5qCEAAXlM8.jpg:large

Guest blossomnagr

2014.10.28 @Hancinema updated about 'Healer' first teaser. Updates on different media are always welcome

First teaser trailer released for the Korean drama 'Healer' 

http://www.hancinema.net/video-first-teaser-trailer-released-for-the-korean-drama-healer--74795.html

Guest blossomnagr

may i knw wat dramas are Healer going up against in dec?

Against MBC -Pride and prejudice and the drama after SBS -Secret Door

@ChelseaS‌

thks for e info, i just noticed P n P too. but i guess SBS may screen some short special drama becos its just a mth away n they didnt announce anything after secret door.

sbs dont seems to care alot abt this mon/tue timeslot.all their big name dramas are on wed/thu.

Punch was originally scheduled to air after Secret Door, but latest news is that Punch will be pushed back, and SBS will air "Mask" instead, from one half of the writer team of "Secret" (KBS' hit drama last year). Story is something about lies and the masks that people wear to hide their true selves. About a tough woman who suddenly enters a chaebol family one day. 
"Secret" was written by a male and a female writer, but only the male writer is writing "Mask", so it remains to be seen if he can recreate that success alone, since he's still a new writer. Somehow, just looking at the story, I think "Mask" may not pose as much of a threat to Healer as compared to Punch.