[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

If Secret Door is a huge hit, maybe KBS will postpone the airing date of 'Healer' (That's what happened to 'Doctor Stranger' when it had to compete with 'Empress Ki'). Anyway, I think the first 2 eps of 'Healer' will be about the parents' generation and the childhood of 3 characters. 'Secret Door' is a sageuk drama, and we know that SBS is not famous for airing the most of the popular dramas of this genre. MBC usually has the luck of getting most of the best sageuk dramas, so I guess I don't have to worry too much about it. 
Do you know what drama on SBS and MBC that will compete back to back with 'Healer' for most the episodes on the same timeslot? Rating in drama these days is hard to get a high number. I feel like when a dram of a major broadcasting channel can reach up to 40%, the other 2 dramas of the same timeslot might suffer with 2-3% rating.  8-} 

@namyo, you're watching 'The Legend' too? Actually, I don't understand why that drama is invested with so much money. It's simply just a fantasy sageuk drama. Anyway, writer Song Ji Na knows how to make the audience feel curious to anticipate for the next episode. 

Guest blossomnagr

@irilight you're welcome. :)

There are no dramas confirmed yet for SBS Mon/Tues 22:00 after Secret Door and for MBC after Pride&Prejudice. If everything goes as planned, these two should be close to an end by the time Healer starts airing on KBS.  

Just say hello to the 'Healer' forum users! How's everyone doing? While waiting for the official updates, everyone like @blossomnagr @nploan are trying their best to analyse the possibilities, pros & cons of when the drama is actually airing in the future. Thanks to everyone and sorry for not being tagged for other 'Healer' forum users that had not been tagged by me.
Anyway, looking forward to the updates and anticipating the heat discussion on this drama! :)>-

According to news reports, KBS has already planned for its next drama after Healer. It is called "Blood (블러드)" about a vampire doctor and will take the Mon-Tues slot, to be aired in February next year. I know this is irrelevant, but seeing how far ahead KBS has already planned, it looks like there will be no further/major changes to the broadcast date, timeslot and episode count for Healer. 
For the record, Healer is expected to air on 8 December, Mon-Tues, for 20 episodes.
Also, according to a ji chang wook fan on his DC who has access to writer Song Ji Nah's homepage, the cast of Healer will commence script reading after the chuseok holidays. Looks like we can expect to see script reading pictures soon!! 

Guest blossomnagr

While we are waiting for photos and videos from first script reading, here are some more fan arts.  :x
I know that Min Young photos are from her last drama A New Leaf, what about Chang Wook, from which drama/movie is it?

cre: Drama DC and kamlp weibo 10629770_1475348189385075_31667461962712
10678569_1475350816051479_6664054140099610492449_1475351812718046_4179622622231510615589_1475352922717935_40435471827192

I think KBS is trying to set a good example to plan ahead and avoid live-shooting. After all they have most government links and SHOULD set a good example to eradicate live shoots. Altho they set themselves up for competition to counter their moves.B-)
SBS has pinocchio lined up right? Altho I am not sure if it is for the same days.
I am not very keen on the early childhood eps, which so many kdramas have, I know the koreans love them, but I think its so formulaic, an attempt to tug at our heartstrings and to establish the otp love of the characters. I usually fast forward and only watch from the adulthood onwards. Well who knows, for Healer I may sit through them. :-??

Guest gdvip1808

@blossomnagr thank you for beautiful fanarts.PMY is really very beautiful and looks so good with JCW (at least on those fanarts)
I hope they will have amazing chemistry  :x  JCW pictures are from Five Fingers drama.

qwenli said:
I am not very keen on the early childhood eps, which so many kdramas have, I know the koreans love them, but I think its so formulaic, an attempt to tug at our heartstrings and to establish the otp love of the characters. I usually fast forward and only watch from the adulthood onwards. Well who knows, for Healer I may sit through them. :-??

@nploan while u see the possibilities of YJT and JCW as long-lost brothers, PMY also can be their long-lost sisters, so Healer is actually a drama about long-lost family =)) =)) 8-|
Throw in most cliches from dramaland, you'll get birth secrets, amnesia, tragic accidents, evil dad/mom/groups, switched identity, incurable diseases, so on. Although I hope nothing really happen in this drama, and if happens, please be good.
I'm sick with the same recycled plots and cliches, so I hope Healer will tackle something new. ;)) ;))

Thanks for all the analysis, fan-made artworks as well as other pics and other forms that support the drama, 'Healer'. Very much appreciated for all your hardworks, and bring lively for the forum, despite the drama's still a long way before it aired. 

@jerebtang if the rumor that after Chuseok the actors and staffs will gather for script reading, then we will get updates soon. Maybe the script reading will commence this week or next week \:D/ \:D/

@banoffee43 thanks for sharing beautiful fanarts... Ah, whether it's modern or sageuk, they look lovely together 8->

Guest blossomnagr

Fans are getting more enthusiastic as we are close to the first script reading.  :-bd

More Fan Arts by weibo Kamlp, Chinese Ensuns and www.facebook.com/kbs.healer 
10603801_524149041048458_27078225116652710624934_524149011048461_3365782523559261610785_524149004381795_7525283106981312