[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest blossomnagr

[News] Ji Chang Wook to appear on Running Man

Looks like fans’ wishes to see more of the elusive Ji Chang Wook on variety shows has finally come true!
Ji Chang Wook is set to appear as a guest on the popular SBS variety show “Running Man.” He will be heading to Taiwan for filming from 11 to 12 August, and was already spotted filming this afternoon in and around Incheon with Lee Kwang Soo (a regular cast member on “Running Man”).
UPDATE: Fellow cast members joining JCW for this episode are actors Lee Sung Jae and Song Eun Yi, and singers Ailee and Im Seulong (2AM). The show has adopted an “amusement park” concept while filming at the Liufu Village Theme Park, with severe penalties awaiting the losers in Taiwan. Tentative guest pairings will be:
Teams A & B: Kim Jong Kook, JCW, Lee Kwang Soo, Ailee and Gary
Teams C & D: Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Sook Jin, Lee Sung Jae and Song Eun Yi
Teams D & E: Haha, Skull, Song Ji Hyo and Im Seulong
Expected airdate will be either be 24 or 31 August 2014 — stay tuned for updates!
10553584_1449919918614026_11681262903097

cre: Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen blog

Guest blossomnagr

They look so lovely together  :x. Interesting whether these two are going to be paired. 

@banoffee43 thank you for posting beautiful pictures.  class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

image_readtop_2014_1096730_1407983969148

OMG this show is just getting better and better!  StarNews and MBN are reporting that both Choi Min Soo and Park Sang Won will be joining the "Healer" cast!!!  It's gonna be both a "Sandglass" reunion and a "Warrior Baek Dong Soo" reunion for us lucky drama fans!!!  *swoon*

New casting update!
tumblr_na6kiy0V181tjr67do5_r1_500.jpg

Veteran actors Choi Min Soo and Park Sang Won will be joining Healer!
Both actors famously starred in Song Ji Na's "Sandglass" back in 1995, and they also went on to star in her 2007 drama "The Legend". This reunion will be their third one in 7 years. Edit: I realise the article made a mistake! The two also starred together in "Faith". 
Both actors will play important roles related to the male and female leads. There's no other information available, but I'm guessing they will probably play the fathers and have something to do with the case that the 3 leads are investigating. One of them will be the father of Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young), but the article didn't say if the other actor will be the father of Ji Chang Wook's or Yoo Ji Tae's character.
Those of you who have seen Running Man or Warrior Baek Dong Soo will probably be familiar with Choi Min Soo. This will also be the second time Choi Min Soo and Ji Chang Wook are working together, so I'm looking forward to it!
Source:Star News

Guest uctqepe

So happy with this news.. But first time i read this on twitter, i thought CMS will replace YJT!!!! so i rushed here to clarify.. Phew #:-S #:-S I dont want my OTP breaking up before it even starts :)) :))

Whoaaa this drama is getting more exciting!!! Cant wait for more news on the script,etc..

CherKell said:

OMG this show is just getting better and better!  StarNews and MBN are reporting that both Choi Min Soo and Park Sang Won will be joining the "Healer" cast!!!  It's gonna be both a "Sandglass" reunion and a "Warrior Baek Dong Soo" reunion for us lucky drama fans!!!  *swoon*

For those who have Twitter or Facebook, you can follow/like this fan created accounts for drama "Healer" to get info, news, fan arts, etc
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/HealerKdrama or follow @HealerKdrama

FB:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Healer-%ED%9E%90%EB%9F%AC/494390750692552

Let's create buzz for this drama! "Healer" fighting!
:bz :bz \:D/

Guest blossomnagr

Since they were only Cameo in Faith, I do not remember them.  8-| Have not seen their other works. Will be glad to meet them in Healer  :)>-

Ah, bad news. I was busy today and only managed to check out the news now...
It seems like we won't be seeing a Choi Min Soo and Park Sang Won reunion after all.
According to various reports, both actors were offered roles to star in Healer, but Choi Min Soo eventually declined to star in Healer because of scheduling conflict with his movie. As for Park Sang Won, he is still considering and hasn't been confirmed to star in Healer.
Sources:NewsenMy Daily

The Korean media should have waited for the confirmation before releasing the news. They gave the readers some excitement, and then they destroy it the next day.  @-) /:) :-w  Choi Min Soo endorsed for NorthCape last year with HJW, but then they have JCW as a new model. If Choi Min Soo doesn't accept the offer, I hope Jun Kwang-ryul (he was Baek Dong Soo's mentor in drama 'Warrior BDS') will be offered the role instead. PD of 'Healer' worked with him before in 'Baker King Kim Takgu' also. :)>-  I have a feeling that actor Lee Phillip will have a role in 'Healer'. He has only 4 dramas (Secret Garden, Faith, The Legend, The Slingshot), and 3 of them are written by Song Ji Na. :-B
I hope JCW will sing an OST for 'Healer'.  8->

Yoo Ji Tae on Arirang 

If actor YJT decided to return to drama after a long time, I think the script must be very good to attract him.

Following @Kanyaprasetyo's suggestion, I did start to watch the older drama with Yoo Ji-Tae - Star's Lover. (with Choi Ji-Woo)  and liking it so far. I have watched several of his films and will continue.

Here's a short Showbiz Korea segment about Yoo Ji-Tae in this drama and his character in it

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: transparent;"Showbiz Korea - YOO JI-TAE FINALLY RETURNS TO SMALL SCREEN WITH HEALER 유지태, '힐러'들고 6년 만의 브라운관 복귀

Thank you @irilight for the video.
So far I have watched movie "Ditto" and his movie in director role "Mai Ratima"...
YJT is so talented and handsome :x :x

Btw those who have watched EK must be familiar with the people in that video, Lee Moon Sik (Bang) and Kim Seo Hyung (ED) =)) =)) We didn't know ED receives such awards. :P

and there's Park Min Young too in her last drama, A New Leaf O:-) O:-)

New casting update!
tumblr_na59ib73RT1tjr67do4_r1_500.jpg

Actress Do Ji Won in talks to join Healer!
Do Ji Won acted with Ji Chang Wook 4 years ago in the hugely popular daily drama "Smile Donghae". She has been offered the role of "an important character closely related to the leads" (probably playing his mother again?). She is still considering and her appearance hasn't been confirmed.
Sources:Star NewsNewsen