[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Last but not least, our leading lady Park Min Young. Known mostly as Kim Nana from City Hunter and Kim Yeon Hee (Sungkyunkwan Scandal). She can look both feisty and charming.
Park Min Young's projects:

Movies

• The Cat | Goyangyi: Jookeumeul Boneun Doo Gaeui Noon (2011) - So-Hee

Drama Series

• Healer | Heelreo (KBS2 / 2014) - Chae Young-Shin
  • A New Leaf | Gaegwachunsun (MBC / 2014) - Lee Ji-Yoon
  • Dr. Jin | Dakteo Jin (MBC / 2012) - Yoo Mi-Na (present day) / Hong Young-Rae (Joseon Dynasty Period)
  • Glory Jane | Yeongkwangui Jaein (KBS2 / 2011) - Yoon Jane
  • City Hunter | Siti Hyunteo (SBS / 2011) - Kim Na-Na
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2 / 2010) - Kim Yun-Hee
  • Princess Ja-Myung | Jamyeonggo (SBS / 2009) - Princess Nak-Rang
  • Korean Ghost Stories | Jeolseolui Gohyang (KBS2 / 2008) - Myung-Ok (ep.1 "Nine-Tailed Fox")
  • I am Sam | Ayi em saem (KBS2 / 2007) - Yoo Eun-Byeol
  • High Kick! (MBC / 2006-2007) - Kang Yoo-Mi

credit: asianwiki

Guest uctqepe

I really really want to watch YJT's movies too, especially Mai Ratima coz it was addressing the same issue like Puppy's movie Sleeping Beauty.. Ahhh these two, make me ship them even more :x :x 
I hope this drama will give us many BTS videos :x :x i want to see my OTP making brofist :)

Thank you @kanyaprasetyo for starting the thread. I was elated when I first heard of Yoo Ji-Tae in upcoming drama. All additional news make me happier.

Waving hi to other friends here, @Felicia Soh, @daegorr, @Nancykimlee, @rubie, :-h

Thank you all for fabulous material you brought forth.

Healer secures cast, KBS reshuffles fall/winter lineup

ParkMinYoung_JiChangWook1.jpg

Read full article on Dramabeans

Park Min Young confirmed to join Ji Chang Wook and Yoo Ji Tae in upcoming KBS 2TV drama 'Healer'

August 5, 2014 @ 5:50 am park-min-young_1407242310_af_org.jpg
The drama's rep stated, "Even though it hasn't been long since Park Min Young completed her previous production ['A New Leaf'], she promptly decided to star in the drama after reading the script. Please look forward to actress Park Min Young's natural and lovely image."

Park Min Young will play the role of online entertainment news reporter Chae Young Shin who carries emotional baggage and dreams of becoming a more established and respected reporter. 'Healer' portrays the story of errand boy/messenger Seo Jung Hoo (code name: 'healer' played by Ji Chang Wook), Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young), and star reporter Kim Moon Ho (Yoo Ji Tae) who dig for the secrets hidden before them.

'Healer' is set to air in December!

link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/park-min-young-confirmed-to-join-ji-chang-wook-and-yoo-ji-tae-in-upcoming-kbs-2tv-drama-healer

Guest uctqepe

@kanyaprasetyo thanks for the lists! I didnt realise that YJT was the oh-so-handsome man in Hwan JinYi! OMG i LOVED that movie! and i found this video on youtube, wow he spoke such an impeccable english!! Puppy should learn from him to say "Lets hug together" :)
Oh, JCW and PMY are so lucky to have this opportunity with him! I put the video on spoiler, in case this is OT :P 

And i am catching up with our female lead by watching Sung.. Scandal. So far so good. She's such an adorable girl ;;) 

Guest uctqepe

@namyo  =)) =)) i dont want to give you hope that i'll support you >:) >:) 
oh btw, i randomly watched one episode of PMY's latest drama and found that she also spoke english quite well :-bd I dont know why i keep bumping on random videos of them speaking english :)
now among our leads, Puppy needs to improve his pronunciation :)

Hello @banoffee43 is it your own fan art? Can I use it for the 1st page?

@uctqepe well, puppy def needs to improve his foreign language skills, his English or Chinese is cute :)) :))
Yoo Ji Tae definitely has experience with foreigners (as Jury of int'l film festival) so it's a given he's good in English :)

How awesome it is to have Ji Chang Wook greet the audience on the small screen once again. ^^

Good luck to Healer with regard to viewer ratings!

It's early to get any update about the drama. It's now just the beginning of August, the drama will start broadcasting in Dec. 
Latest pics of the writer Song Ji Na and PD Lee Jung Sub of 'Healer'.
20140703_1404368164_68163900_1_99_201407

20140703_1404368790_14891600_1_99_201407
cred: TVReport 
Drama 'Pinocchio', which is also about  the reporters,  is written and directed by the same staff of 'I Can Hear Your Voice'. However, 'Healer' is produced by Kim Jong Hak productions which is the producer of 'I Can Hear Your Voice'  ;))  . Usually the producer select the script they like and decide to make it into production.  /:)  
I wonder when they will start filming. One or 2 months before the airing date? :-/ :-/

Guest blossomnagr

Hello everyone, 
I am new on this thread. Thanks  @kanyaprasetyo for creating it. I've seen most of Park Min Young works and looking forward to this one. It is a relieve that Healer has started its cast in advance so that they have enough time to prepare for shooting. PMY's last dorama A New Leaf started production at the last moment & whole crew was extremely tired by the end of it. I hope this won't be the case here though I noticed most of K- dramas practice it. 
Didn't have a chance to see the works of 2 male leads but eager to know more about them. 

Here is the fan art by Hong Kong Min Young Ensun Fans club. 
:P
10565132_708263779220756_836091100733469

Guest blossomnagr

Guys, we created a Facebook page for "Healer". If you have an account on FB please like, share and support. Here is the link  \:D/

https://www.facebook.com/HealerKoreanDrama