[Thai Drama 2014] Love Sick The Series รักวุ่น วัยรุ่นแสบ

Guest skeletonworks

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

I'm getting pissed off with my internet connection.Gonna go download the torrent....
Phun & Noh saw each other at the canteen...BWIGB2.jpg
X2834t.jpg
ztgieS.jpg

Noh was playing football and he kept on scoring the goal by himself even though his team mates called out his name for him to pass the ball.... In the end, they all don't want to play with Noh anymore.
Then it buffers and lagged like never before... So I don't know what happened next... This is all I managed to capture on the preview for the next episode.. Phun wrapped a towel around Noh :x7BtRfJ.jpg

Guest skeletonworks

@alvinc Sorry I missed out that scene because of my stupid internet connection. But oh well, even if I did managed to watch it, I wouldn't be able to understand it either :))

Guest skeletonworks

@alvinc Yeah that motorcycle scene.. Ugh! I just can't! Phun was staring at him (sideways) and when he realised that he was caught by Noh, he quickly looked away. Darn it Phun! Sort out your feelings quick! I hope next week's episode gets better... *sigh*

Phun looking away or ignoring Noh may be because he is starting to know that he has stronger feelings for Noh than for his girlfriend. Plus, he was the one who initiated the kiss (that almost happened if Noh didn't move away in episode 5). There is also the possibility of knowing himself to be more attracted to Noh than his girlfriend so Phun may be stunned by his own feelings.

But there is also the scene where Phun was looking at the pictures on his phone and shake his head afterwards, so probably he is trying to deny his feelings for Noh.
Anyway I'll have to wait for the subs to actually understand what happened, on top of that I barely got to watch the episode since the stream lagged a lot OTL

Regardless of what happened in tonight's episode, the preview looks awesome~

Guest skeletonworks

@Jie You always have the greatest insight in each scene. Yeah they are both attracted to each other but it seems like it's only Phun who are in denial sadly. Nevermind.. I'll just consider this episode a minor glitch in their relationship. #iwillnotabandonthisship #itgetsbetter
@AllHere's a little something to cheer you up:zF3nrI.jpg
LkmiBi.jpg
cr. @punn_no & @Mormin_MT
My #WhiteCaptain ship is sailing smoothly..lxqXEl.gif

Clearly, Noh is very confused about his feelings and wants to interact with Phun to at least gauge what he is feeling. But Phun is sure that he is falling or has fallen for Noh and he doesn't like or he is trying to deny himself that feeling.

The title of this series fits well. Lovesick. They are both sick now trying ti handle love. :x

Excited for the one with eng subs. Hehe. :)

I re-watched the parts with Phun and Noh; whenever Phun was remembering the scene when he and Noh almost kissed, he shakes his head so I suppose he is in a state of denial over the whole issue.

Tbh I wasn't expecting Noh to be the one who would want to talk or interact after the 'almost kiss' since until now he was the one who wanted to run away from Phun but I suppose Noh has more courage when it comes to facing feelings.

Also, I searched a little about body language since Phun is always looking down whenever Noh entered the room:

"Looking down, especially with someone not looking the other person in the eye, is usually associated as submissive (ie. not dominant) eye body language. So, that person may not be very comfortable in your presence, or feeling guilty of something. In short: Constantly looking down signals "Submissive". It could also be that this person feels guilty, not wanting to face you." (cr: simplybodylanguag)

Archived