[Thai Drama 2014] Love Sick The Series รักวุ่น วัยรุ่นแสบ

Guest skeletonworks

Guest nagonagonago

Force feed --> Wipe --> Kiss attempt.
It seem like Phun planned this all along and I was spazzing at around 75% of the time.
Like Phun, I was sick with cough and phlegm while watching and the series really helped cough up whatever that was stuck on my throat. I coughed everytime I squealed hahahah

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lovesick novel translation, chapter 6 by Kudalakorn @Kudaranai

CHAPTER 6: MEET

“Noh! So what’s happening with our drums?!” Wow, awesome. They totally love me. The first thing they ask about is money when they see my face.

“Not much happened. I’m still alive, but badly wounded. I’m still running away from the cops. I think I might hide out somewhere in Phuket.”

Smack!

“D u m b a s s. That’s not even funny. I’m talking about the money for the drums, not murder. You better watch out. Everyone that goes to Phuket always get it.”

“No, that’s Samed, p’…” At this point, I’m not sure whose puns are more stupid.*

I walk around laughing as I pass p’Nont who had just smacked me in the head. I throw my (Phun’s) school bag on the sofa that is beside the piano. I search the group for the troublemaker that is trying to avoid my gaze. Oh, so he realized what he did.

read more >>>> http://kudalakorn.wordpress.com/2014/08/07/translation-love-sick-chapter-6-meet

despite not really 'love' his girlfriend, im impressed on how he's being so protective towards girl. :) 

and i just watched ep1, phun is so.... cute.. and adorable type of guy. he's different from what i imagine since i started read the novel :))  

Guest skeletonworks

@uglypearlDon't worry. I put my trust on the writer to stay faithful to the beautiful story ^:)^
@kudaranaiWelcome on board! And thanks for sharing the info!

uglypearl said:
Phun wearing a dress ... is this will be a part of the drama? ;))

P.S. He still looks cute.

Guest skeletonworks

Captain & White during the KKBOX #LoveSickTheSeries live chat:
nvoOxy.jpg
cr. @punn_no
5Vpl0F.jpg
cr. @lovesicktheseries
Excerpt from the chats. cr. @Lalaoat & @chasseauiiCaptain is just TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!I love that he tried his best to communicate in English for his international fans.We really appreciate it even if it's just simple English! At least it's better than not understanding a thing! B-)

5rVESB.jpg
FueJTh.jpg
r6nRin.jpg
rajzPc.jpg
zuEmmR.jpg

Guest skeletonworks

alvinc said: Noh and Phun have the best chemistry. I particularly like Phun's looks. He has a very expressive eyes. While Noh is very animated. :)

Guest nagonagonago

Am so glad that Lovesick the Series crew are recognizing their international fanbase. :D
And yeah, Captain and Primrose know their English well ^^.

Season 2 and Season 3?  :-O
Is this mean that Phun and Noh will have on and off relationship in the drama ... they'll breakup and then go back again?
Is this mean that Season 2 and 3  are extended chapters of the BL story?

Or Season 2 and Season 3 mean that there will be a new story with new characters?
:-/

@skeletonworks‌ and i really like Phun's voice. He sounds like a rich kid (which he is). Haha

There will be heartbreaks (because that's inevitable) so let's atleast prepare. Haha.

On the other characters, there seems to be a very complicated stories tp unfold. Rich-looking kids but actually poor and well-behaved kids but are not too well-behaved at home.

Also, we have yet to see who are antagonists.

Guest amidamaru34

uglypearl said: Season 2 and Season 3?  :-O
Is this mean that Phun and Noh will have on and off relationship in the drama ... they'll breakup and then go back again?
Is this mean that Season 2 and 3  are extended chapters of the BL story?

Or Season 2 and Season 3 mean that there will be a new story with new characters?
:-/

Guest amidamaru34

@uglypearl
i wish they can extend the series. We are going to have to wait for a long time to finish this entire series since assuming they only film in the summer (they cant film in fall/winter/spring since those are school semesters).

Guest skeletonworks

@uglypearl From what I heard, yes there'll be dramas but I guess it won't be as hardcore as Hormones. And there'll be a lot of cute moments. Then, there's Earn who has a crush on Noh and will make Phun jealous a bit. Hahaha. This is what I want! It's the the essential ingredient in boys' love story :))

@amidamaru34 It sucks that we have to wait another year for the next instalment. But i hope this will make them grow closer off screen so that they become more familiar on screen (which they have plenty already even now). But hopefully Captain don't grow much in that one year span. He's already a bit taller than White and in the story, Noh is supposed to be smaller a bit than Phun. LOL.

@alvinc I love White/Phun's voice too!!!! It's soooooo deep and sexy!!!!! It sounds like he just woke up from slumber!!!!

Guest Kudaranai

I love how Soompi's filter changes curses into stuff like Richard Simmons. I scrolled through the replies and saw the translated novel. I was like, "When the heck did I type Richard Simmons?"

But didn't they star filming the first season last year? maybe this summer they are filming season 2 and next year season 3

off topic: by the way, anyone else thinks that White looks like a hamster ....or is it just me XD

tumblr_n9ypwhzYKz1twyoh9o2_500.gif

But didn't they star filming the first season last year? maybe this summer they are filming season 2 and next year season 3

off topic: by the way, anyone else thinks that White looks like a hamster ....or is it just me XD

tumblr_n9ypwhzYKz1twyoh9o2_500.gif

He has a very peculiar looks i must say. Looks like he is incapable of committing something bad. Haha.

Archived