Guest skeletonworks

[Thailand Drama 2014] Love Sick The Series

Last Bank Instam-..

Spoiler

last august instam...

Asia television awards 2019 

Spoiler

Spoiler

New August Movie was releared on the cinema, lovesick the series and Notification the series friends on the premiere...

Last August Instam! the coupple is back

Spoiler

Spoiler

Finally an explanation for the scene they were filming last month. :D I'm still hoping for a season 3 some day, but I'll take what I can get, and this looks like it could be good. So many fond memories flooded back after watching the teaser, with that familiar soundtrack. I think It might be time for another season 1+2 rewatch. (Also, the rewritten translation of the novel is still being worked on.)

• Like 3

On 4/6/2019 at 7:33 PM, pleck said:

I'm still hoping for a season 3 some day,

Same for me. One movie (Love of Siam), one serie (Love sick 1 & 2) (both with word "Love" in the title) bring me to BL in the "past". I was half and half at the end of LS2, just needed to know how turn so much love affairs. I suppose if LS3 see the light of day, there will be not those irritating Aim & Yuri (even if Yuri is innocent), and will be more concentrate onto different couples! Please, don't accuse me to be misogynist, because all others female role presence are important, even the nasty Jeed  ha ha ha. 

• Like 1

Question: the series adapted all the novel?.. or just some chapters?

17 hours ago, clon_105 said:

Question: the series adapted all the novel?.. or just some chapters?

If i remember correctly - all (except for extra chapters).

On 4/8/2019 at 12:56 AM, gogole mongol said:

there will be not those irritating Aim & Yuri (even if Yuri is innocent)

I would like to see Yuri having her own "happily ever after".:)

22 minutes ago, aniola said:

I would like to see Yuri having her own "happily ever after".:)

Totally agree with you, it is the best we can hope for her! But it is first necessary his feet touch the earth ground!

Remember, she herself decide Noh was his personnal lover, without asking agreement to the "victim". As Noh is a gentleman with her, he accept it without knowing how things will turn and evolve. She is nice and gentle but actually his world is only made of dreams!  Just a disappointment factory for both!

• Like 1

:wub:

tumblr_pppaxdzEph1rt3myn_1280.gif

tumblr_pppaxaUgPA1rt3myn_1280.gif

(c)

Someone noticed that Captain's ears are as red as before.:D

28 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

She is nice and gentle but actually his world is only made of dreams!

I think she learned her lesson. But i don't think she was completely living in dreams. Yuri was perfectly aware that she and Noh are not really together but decided to stick with this illusion as long as possible. But whatever it was Yuri and Noh stayed good friends anyway. So in imaginary S3 i would like to see also their friendship.^_^

• Like 2

Yuri need to the right ending, I think she had to be with August, but Earn was in the middle or something like that, and the actress are so forgotten at this moment.. where is she now? I only watched the series "Part of Love" with August but as a gift for the Yuri-August  shippers...