• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2014 at 10:52 PM, skeletonworks said:

@JieI guess I have nothing better to do than waste my time scrutinising every tiny pointless details... Hahaha. It's so to keep me sane you know.So you like August? I don't even know his character's name in this series -__-He's kinda cute but I go for Gunsmile :x Maybe because he sang that sick "Pharn" :D
I just found out that Tou from Hormones is actually very young, one year older than Captain only! And he filmed kissing another boy (March) in Hormones when he was just 16 y/o. Phew.... Now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. As in now I can have high hopes that there'll be a real kiss between Captain & White. Actually I was kinda worried that there won't be any kiss because Captain is so young! 16 years old!
#thewoesofmylife
@uglypearlI can't for the life of me watch through that scene. Mainly because I don't understand what they were talking about. But usually I will watch it when there's subbed. But really, I wish Love Sick The Series will be just about Phun & Noh, just like the novel, rather than extra unncessary characters. Anyway, I am more interested in Pang-Pop and why Pang wanted to ruin the mood between Pop & the other girl. Is it like some sort of an instinct of a yaoi fangirl?? LOL.

Me too.  The novel is less annoying and more focused on Phun and Noh.  The drama gave too much air time to the mean girls especially Jeed.  She hardly appeared in the novel.  Thank God for the FF button.  

On 1/19/2018 at 6:55 AM, gogole mongol said:

White look a lot better without his usual frontal strand of hair! (but that's just my opinion):grin:

i agree.  White's hair style in Love Sick needs improvement. The mushroom hair style don't really suit him. 

Likewise if Captain reprised his role in Season 3. I hope they let him maintain his current hairstyle which brings out his handsome features.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived