[✿REALITY SHOW 2014✿] ♥✿APink Showtime✿♥Thank You For Watching♥

http://youtu.be/nhRfvC4axxM

[showtime Press conference 27min-Interview Trans]

Host: It may have been your first time as a lead for such a reality show, please express your thoughts and determination starting from chorong.
-CR: We have always enjoyed reality shows and wanted to participate in one together. We are thankful for such an opportunity and hope many interesting events happen.
-BM: We are happy to join a variety that we dreamed of, in the future we will play hard while filming. Pls give us lots of love
-NE: We are thankful to be the first girl group for showtime. Please enjoy watching it as much as how we enjoy filming it.
-NJ: Through this opportunity, i feel that we are able to get closer to the public (viewers). We will work hard to show you Apink's showtime.
-HY: We are able to take up challeges that we havent tried before and also show viewers our daily lifes. Also eunji unnie who is not here today is filming for her interesting show being broadcasted today, please give it lots of love.
-CR: Eunji is really busy filming for her drama now. She says she really likes filming with us and is looking forward to more. She really enjoys filming this variety show. Busy eunji has been filming for showtime well too so pls give us lots of love.

Reporter1: Firstly congrats on showtime. After exo and beast gained much spotlight, now apink is being chosen. What different charms will you show from the first 2 groups?
-CR: Firstly we are female so we can show different charms from them. We are a really easy-going group so We filmed really comfortably and interestingly and we will also work hard to show you Apink's unique charms.
-NJ: There is also a difference in season. The first 2 groups filmed in winter and spring and we will show you how a girl group films in summer.

Host: You said easy-going right? Pleas give us on hint on how it is like.
-CR: We actually feel awkward wearing clothes like this. We love to be comfortable, like wearing sports shoes. We will show how we are, a side matching our ages. People watching will also think of us as girls-next-door.

Host: After watching the preview, it is nice to see you guys approaching viewers so honestly and being so easy-going. Which member is overly easy-going like "Isnt it too serious? Can this be broadcasted?"
BM: Why did you(cr) pass the mic to me? xD All our members are actually different on-stage. You will be able to tell from episode 1 to the extent thinking "is it okay for a girl group to be like this?". We are all really easy-going with different charms.

Reporter 2: I would like to ask Naeun and Namjoo. Is there a (showtime)question you hope that wont appear and why?
NE: (It's either naeun misunderstood the qn or i heard wrongly) We are known to be a girl group with good appetite. There were many questions like "How many portions of meat can you eat up to?" We did tell the producers that we want to try it. We would be able to challenge that.
Host: Who has the biggest appetite? Isnt she beside you (bomi)?
NE: We all love to eat and ... (laughs)
BM: I'll admit it. I really eat well.
NJ: There isnt really a question that i would want to avoid. Anything can be asked. Ahh! Maybe diet methods because we have none.... Anything can be asked actually

Reporter3: Beast attracted the viewers with their various charms. Did they teach you guys anything?
-HY: Rather than teaching, we saw Junhyung oppa in a recording studio. He said "let go of everything" and the beast members were very satisfied (with showtime?).
Host: Did you manage to adapt well during the first filming?
-HY: Since the start, everyone was so nice to us so we adapted well.
-BM: After the first filming, i realised we have already been like that all this while. Letting go of ourselves, being careful of what we say because all will be broadcasted but we still end up saying everything.

Reporter4: You have filmed WGM, reality programs and variety programs. Now you got to film with your members again. How are those 2 different? Which one is better?
NE: Firstly, when we just debuted we filmed apink news. It has been long since we filmed another reality show and we really wanted to do it. In the beginning (apink news) , we were nervous and always froze but now we will be able to show more sides and also make memories with my members. As for the difference, im filming showtime with my members while i filmed wgm with taemin sunbaenim?
Host: Since you are filming with your unnies and dongsaengs, you feel more comfortable right?
-NE: when i film with my members, i am more lively and also act more like my age.

Host: Is there any difference betw apink news and showtime?
-NE: Recently i watched apink news and that time, we looked so fresh and looked like kids. As for showtime, it hasnt been broadcasted yet so im curious how we will look like.

Reporter5: To hayoung, what do you want to play most or challenge most?
-HY: Basically i want to play, eat and sleep. Through showtime we managed to go to a water themepark. We were asked what we wanted to do individually and our members wants to go on a trip via train.
-NJ: I want to go to the beach with my members, screaming and playing.
-NE: I want to go on a trip with my members. We have debuted for 3 years but we havent went on a trip together (aside from work). I want to go on a trip and make memories.
-BM: I would enjoy anything as long as im with my members, through showtime we went on a few trips and im curious about the future trips
-CR: We havent really went around at night. Since it feels different going out at night, i want to go to eateries and cafes with my members (at night?). Just like what others are doing.

Reporter6: Which member suits showtime best and also which is the most memorable question you've received so far?
-BM: I think maknae will do well. She is really funny without cameras but she gets really boring when there are cameras. Since showtime is real and will show us as we are, i think hayoung will do well.
-CR: I received a question asking if i feel a generation gap with hayoung, since we have a 5-years age difference. There hasnt been a time where i felt a gen gap cause hayoung is matured.

Reporter7: Girl groups have many male fans but it seems like many female fans will watch showtime too. How will you appeal to female fans and have you thought about the ratings?
-CR: Our female fans dont really see us as celebrities but more like unnie/dongsaengs. They will talk to us comfortably. Maybe they like us because we play well but also are different on stage.
-HY: We dont wear -rara- clothes but clothes that everyone else wears, like exercise attire and sports shoes instead of heels. Hence they feel closer to us as there isnt much difference.
-CR: We all agreed on this together. If ratings break 2%, we will run a marathon with our fans. It is something that we ( +fans) can do tgt. Bomi and I have always wanted to run a marathon, so it would be nice if we could run with our fans. I always had this thought since last time.

Reporter8: Bomi is filming for both weekly idol and showtime, which program do you think matches you more and also please express your determination for showtime via dance.
-BM: Since i am filming showtime with my members, i am able to film more comfortably. However, hyungdon sunbaenim and defcon sunbaenim treats me really well so i like both programs as much.

Reporter9: Since it is a reality show, you will be revealing your daily private lifes. Is there any burden and what sides would you like to show?
-NJ: Firstly, we will be revealing many things for the first time. No makeup face too. Just like our previous shows, we will just show our real selves. Please love us for it. Also we filmed alot in our dorm.

Host: You also exposed each others' secrets right? Is there any member you are worried about, thinking "Is it alright to expose this secret?"
-BM: In the preview eunji exposed my secret but i cant remember what it was, so im really curious now.
-NE: We went to the water park and played so excitingly, im worried how we will turn out on tv. We always enjoy ourselves till we forget about the camera. There were many people who enjoyed apink news and are looking forward to this more, so i hope they look forward to what we show them.

CR: We didnt expect to be bungee-jumping at all, so its really like an orientation/ welcome ceremony. At first i thought all of us wouldnt be able to jump, so they surprised me.

Reporter10: Few days ago you had a japan showcase. Any determinations for the Japan advancements?
-CR: Yes we returned yesterday. We just debuted in japan officially and many fans came to the showcase to support us. We feel like we will have to work hard to learn (japanese). We are happy to be able to let the japanese fans hear the songs that korean fans liked. We are looking forward to their response too. We will work really hard.
-HY: We cannot really meet our foreign fans often, so we will work hard to show as much as we can. We have always wanted to sing our songs in japanese too, and now the chance came so we are happy. We want to meet more of our foreign fans too.

--END--

Cr: zozofoox3

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh I can't wait to see this subbed!I'm so excited and from Bomi's gwiyomi video I already predict that I'm going to laugh alot <3Hopefully a lot of people will watch it (unlike the apink news era D:) so that they can have more than 10 episodes hehe

Guest taeunsaranghae

Hello i'm from Taeun couple soompi. I excited to see the eng sub. Wanna know what they say. Is it anyone know what Naeun and Eunji say? Wanna know. Btw my opinion, Bomi and Naeun is the most sexy when they to the kiss and of course both of them have sexy lips. :x

Others Apink members also sexy like Chorong the way she put the lipstic show she already matured or in other word just like routine bcoz she do it easily and neatly. Our maknae is cute, the way Hayoung put the lipstic is funny and as expected she is maknae mybe she not really know to put it nicely not like her unnie, Chorong.

Apink daebak!!!! Please keep showing us your funny,crazy side. Apink hwaiting!!!! :x

fatina said: Hello i'm from Taeun couple soompi. I excited to see the eng sub. Wanna know what they say. Is it anyone know what Naeun and Eunji say? Wanna know. Btw my opinion, Bomi and Naeun is the most sexy when they to the kiss and of course both of them have sexy lips. :x Others Apink members also sexy like Chorong the way she put the lipstic show she already matured or in other word just like routine bcoz she do it easily and neatly. Our maknae is cute, the way Hayoung put the lipstic is funny and as expected she is maknae mybe she not really know to put it nicely not like her unnie, Chorong. Apink daebak!!!! Please keep showing us your funny,crazy side. Apink hwaiting!!!! :x

Archived