[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2014] The Micro Era Of Love / V Love 微时代之恋

Mangoberrie

The Micro Era Of Love / V Love  微时代之恋

2hq5hrl.jpg

Referred to as the Chinese version of Gossip Girl, the story revolves around characters of the SNS generation living in the luxurious cities of China. A total of six stories intertwine to make a complete show.

CAST

6 Celebs (Cameos) Yang MiShawn YueZhou BichangTan WeiweiMonica ChanKim Bum
Main CastGao Wei Guang - Yin Dong (Kaiser)Zhang Shan Shan - Han Ding YiZhang Yun Long - Hua You XiDilraba (Dilireba) - Wu An Bo (Amber) Xiao Yu Yu - Wan JiaLi Xi Rui (Sierra) - Kang Wei WeiBian Yu - Kang Zi RuiYang Cheng Cheng - Mei Bao
1 Minute Trailer:

Episodes: 40Broadcasting: Jul 21, 2014 - 
Viki: http://www.viki.com/tv/24518c-v-love

Not sure if anyone has started watching this. I've just watched episode 1, and although some scenes are a little over the top, it's appearing to be quite an attractive drama! There's something about Maseratis lately turning up in all these modern Chinese dramas. 

• 3 weeks later...

Only one comment on this thread. I started watching this drama yesterday and i love it. The drama is very light hearted and i like drama revolving around students. VIKI is currently subbing but since there aren't many ppl watching, the subbing is slow. 
I really really YingDong in the drama. Kim Bum is going to slay all other when he shows up on screen. Although there are some exaggeration, well, hello...this is Chinese drama.   :-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

• 2 weeks later...

I started watching this about a week ago on Viki and I love it as well. They are up to episode 25 not all subbed a 100% but I am not even concerned with that. I look forward to more episodes showing up on Viki.

Thanks for opening the thread.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived