[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coffeecoffee said: I totally agree that HTS 2 has been too ambitious. They try to stuff too many dramas in one series, together with so many new characters, => the series becomes so bulky.

Now all characters already had their own ep, I must say Phu story is so poor written, in both entertainment and lesson term. He failed in two relationship - and learned nothing. (And he was given all the chances to make them work). The family connect in Phu story is weak. He did not show regret towards his falsely "keeping on the hook" for Thee and did not even realize he cheated on both Thee and Toei. (PBom is the one who told him that, but what happens next showed that Phu did not really care)

the writers may have made a huge mistake demonising phu and leaving him with no redeeming value. now they don't have boxed themselves out of any option to give phu and thee a positive ending. it's too over the top and a lil bit desperate to have phu and thee end up together (like say have phu go through a near death experience that makes him realise things). phu doesn't even have a decent ending with toei. they never discussed his sleeping with thee and toie catching them. phu never came clean about it.the minimally acceptable and still plausible ending for the phuthee love story (which i think remains marginally  unresolved because they did have that staring episode in the sprite episode) is for them to somehow be friends again. i think after spending time with Non, Thee would have a better control over himself now. between him and Phu, he's tougher and he learns from his mistakes. I would wish though that Thee would be as forceful with Phu as he is with Non in setting boundaries. those boundaries will help him too manage his feelings. for Phu, first he has to come clean about everything, to himself, to toei and to thee. i don't think his previous apologies are acceptable because he never recognised what he did wrong and never sought to correct them. like with toei--he could have redeemed himself by being honest about cheating on toei

*Credit to: Drama-jar <3
tumblr_ncynwdFrPp1sbrkoxo3_r1_500.gif
tumblr_ncynwdFrPp1sbrkoxo1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_ncynwdFrPp1sbrkoxo6_r1_500.gif

"It’s me… You don’t have to open up, it’s fine. I see your shadow. You can stand there and listen to me.
So…I just want to say I want to talk to you. I want to go inside to talk with you but I don’t know how you feel about that. I don’t know what you’re feeling right now that made you be like this. But on that day when I pushed you away, I wasn’t mad at you. I was just surprised. I didn’t know that you thought of me in that way. It was automatic for me to act like that. And I’m not sure if it made you overthink things or not, or stress you out.
But if it did, I’m sorry.
I don’t like guys in that way, but you’re still important to me in many ways. And I’m so respectful of everything you do. I’m an only child, I have no brother and sister. To have felt like I have a big brother, that was amazing for me. But when I know you’re angry and don’t wanna talk to me…I hate this feeling so much. It’s okay if you don’t open the door. After everything that happened, if in the past you were angry with me, you don’t have to talk to me anymore if you don’t want to. Thank you so much...I don't have any other words to say to you. Finally, if you're ready to talk to me, I'm always ready for you. I'll leave now."

Guest kashie19

Not only has the series become negative, but so have this thread. I use to enjoy reading the comment here, lately there's just so much tension. I am disappointed in season 2 as well; and you are entitle to your opinion as I am to mines, but if every reply you're going to post is about how disappointed you are or how you're not going to support HTS anymore then I suggest you do just that. Save yourself some time and stop commenting after every single episode. --------- After watching Ep12, I don't see how the Gen 1 cast are not going to be in Season 3. There's too much problems still brewing. --------- I wonder what this abortion is going to do to Sprite/Phai relationship. Will this be the end of them? -------- I thought what Fern said was food for thought. A lot of people have opinions on abortion, but when it's actually them in the situation, don't you wonder what would actually happen?

Guest nicmartin

Do we have any predictions or leaks on what will happen at the finale? I can't imagine how they're going to wrap everything up at the finale. 
When will Toie find out that Tar was the one who erased Richard Simmons from her desk?
Will Toie ever tell Phu that she saw him and Thee in bed together?

I think HTS welcomes feedback rom t audience. no good TV then team will just tell its audience---you can shut up and not watch. that's how a TV show bleeds to death.no member o the audience will go out of their way to voice their opinions unless they care. :-)

Guest loveislove

Thank you @DarkRose for all screenrecap, I had much emotion when I watched those scenes.
Agreed with @all, Phu's story is failed one, but the other, I personally thought it's still worth to watch it (despite the fact that, sometime they gave us too much in one episode), I can still get what HTS want to show us from those episodes.
kashie19 said: Not only has the series become negative, but so have this thread. I use to enjoy reading the comment here, lately there's just so much tension. I am disappointed in season 2 as well; and you are entitle to your opinion as I am to mines, but if every reply you're going to post is about how disappointed you are or how you're not going to support HTS anymore then I suggest you do just that. Save yourself some time and stop commenting after every single episode.

Archived