[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

loveislove said:I don't live in your country, then i cant imagine how serious issue really is. in my country, they did abortion (most of cases) or gave birth so give baby for the other (hospital/church...), my explaination maybe wont sastify your question. so sorry, we need to wait about the other's opinions. How about in Thailand, or just wait for the next episode.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an official warning for: [Current Thailand Drama] Hormones The Series (season 2)
Several people from this thread were constantly being reported necessitating staff interventions.It is okay to disagree. Please respect the difference of opinions without bringing hostility.Upon the next warning, the thread might be closed for a definite period of time.
Please follow the general rules of Soompi in regards of forum usage: Click here!

Thank you for your cooperation!

My take on the abortion thing. It sometimes happen here on our country but not everytime. I guess that's when you insert the culture and the religious upbringing of the person. Mostly teenagers here easily got pregnant at the young age but they always keep the baby. I never witness someone in my community or a neighbor doing abortion. It's illegal also. 
By the way, I wish our local TV station would import some lakorns (wishing HTS). We never had lakorns showed here on the local TV stations. Only kdramas, jdramas and taiwanese dramas were shown here. 

Earthkeeper said: This is an example of some Chinese comments when Hormones S1 is still on air:
They're so into it, it's kinda cute. :)

Comment no 11 a157035392 wrote
结局是,tee遇上了我。从此我们幸福的在一起了
In the end, Thee met me. From that point on, we live happily ever after.

Comment no 11.1 Gv小清新 wrote
是我好么
It's me, alright?

Comment no 11.2 a157035392 wrote
tee喜欢的是我。
The person Thee likes is me.

Comment no 11.3 M_pchy同行: wrote
层主尽量幻想吧,说不定现实中就有一个,只是你没发现
Commenter no 11, let all your imaginations loose, Maybe in reality there's someone there for you, You just didn't notice.

Comment no 11.4 M_pchy同行: wrote
表抢好吗,都不是你们,是Phu
Please do not fight, Thee does not belong to any of you, He is Phu's.

Comment no 11.5 a157035392: wrote
phu不要tee了,tee来投奔我了,我们现在正在床上。
Phu does not want Thee, Thee has come to me, we're now on the bed.

Comment no 11.6 憂鬱米: wrote
我的!!!我们很早就在床上过了!XD
He's mine! ! !  We've been on the bed before long time ago! XD

Comment no 14 莫失莫忘817 wrote
结局是tar toei phu tee 这条线没成一对,直接结束
In the last episode, Tar, Toei, Phu and Thee all are singles, and it's the end.

Comment no 14.1 a157035392: wrote
谁说的,,不要啊  
Who said that,, Noooo....

Comment no 14.2 M_pchy同行: wrote
编辑没这么伤人吧?
The writers wont be so cruel, will they?

Source: Pantip Forum, By ยูไลพันมือ

Hanyeoun

said:

This is an official warning for: [Current Thailand Drama] Hormones The Series (season 2)
Several people from this thread were constantly being reported necessitating staff interventions.It is okay to disagree. Please respect the difference of opinions without bringing hostility.Upon the next warning, the thread might be closed for a definite period of time.
Please follow the general rules of Soompi in regards of forum usage: Click here!

Thank you for your cooperation!

Guest RusselM

Earthkeeper

said: We've got comments from users in Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand. (any more?)

I'm wondering why we don't have posts from fans in other countries such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, etc. I know that many of them watch Hormones. It will be interesting to see their takes on the show. The more diversity of opinions, the merrier.

Guest nicmartin

casio123 said:@ ThomasP: haha you're not the only one, i'm in French too, but i'm Vietnamese. :)).
I don't have many post here not really because my poor English... but i can't post a comment with my Ipad in Soompi, i don't know why haizzzz....
Vietnamese fans have a lot of pages Facebook to discuss about HTS.

That is true. I mean I saw a PhuThee Viet fic on wattpad haha!! http://www.wattpad.com/26281935-phu-thee-love

How I got curious about HTS is when I saw a vid of Phu & Thee in Vietsub. I think it is in Vietsub HAHA xDMany translated stuff I see that are not Eng Sub are actually Vietsub. Well, in my search engine it is LOL.

Guest nicmartin

@DarkRose - HAHAHA yes! Thanks to the Vietnamese fans too for posting on YouTube a few of MarchTou interviews and mall appearances  :)>-  ;))

Guest nicmartin

Tou, after being quiet for few weeks, seems to have resurfaced recently in his fan-service duties  ;))
He apparently mentioned at a GangMent interview that there will be a NonThee-related "surprise" next episode. (source: phuthee_theseries instagram)
PhuThee chemistry is electric, but I wouldn't mind a NonThee ending this season. They could go on with a relationship and Thee can appear as guest in one or two episodes for next season. Of course, assuming all these that 1) Non is gay and 2) Non likes Thee. 
It would be wonderful to have a PhuThee ending but after all the pain and confusion, it just doesn't feel right - at least for me (logically). Great loves usually don't end up together anyway. Otherwise, a single Thee would seem more realistic. 

The photos that @akira9 posted intrigue me. (Also: @akira9 welcome back!!! So glad to see you again after so long.)

It looks like Phai and Sprite's dating involves looking after Sprite's little sister? I think that's pretty cute. I'm betting Sprite does, too. :D

I wonder why Phai has gone to talk to Teacher Nipon (?). It looks like he's sitting in the discipline teacher's room/room for formal contact with outsiders at the school? Why? Is it somehow about Fern's story? How can that fit in?
:-?

redblueyellow said: I noticed something on the poster that Sun is hugging Tar's green guitar. I wonder what's the hidden message there. Is it because Sun became the new vocalist of See Scape or he likes Tar? :))

Guest dezzzy

I just can't fathom the fact that Non flirted too much with Thee and then...he isn't gay.

Call him the country boy and all but his actions were beyond being friendly. He was flirting. Hehehe.

Well, I hope they become friends in the end. They look too happy together.

Before over-looking the poster of HTS with Sun and the green guitar, I personally think that Sun might have hidden feelings for Pang and that he was happy to see Tar with a different girl cause that means he will have a chance to court Pang. But there is really something with that poster just like what you mention @bencanuck :)) :))

Archived